• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Best relationship with a drug & why?

We ended up doing the common law thing :love:
That's cool... who knows you can always write your own vows. Invite all the blue lighters over and we'll throw a party for you. Only you've got to postpone it till the first week of December. Since the next soyuz mission isn't scheduled until November 30th there's no way to bring Bandit back from his satellite lair, and I think he'd want to attend.

That's cool... who knows you can always write your own vows. Invite all the blue lighters over and we'll throw a party for you. Only you've got to postpone it till the first week of December. Since the next soyuz mission isn't scheduled until November 30th there's no way to bring Bandit back from his satellite lair, and I think he'd want to attend.
Just to make sure we're on the same page..... You are aware that the name I'm singing in this fictional song is Mary J Wanna, which is just a bad pronunciation of marijuana. The song itself is my proclamation of love for her. Not quite vows, but close enough that I don't really see the necessity of writing vows.

I couldn't really tell if you were taking the whole marriage thing seriously or not. But I'm always down for a party, as long as Mary J Wanna is invited.

Just to make sure we're on the same page..... You are aware that the name I'm singing in this fictional song is Mary J Wanna, which is just a bad pronunciation of marijuana. The song itself is my proclamation of love for her. Not quite vows, but close enough that I don't really see the necessity of writing vows.

I couldn't really tell if you were taking the whole marriage thing seriously or not. But I'm always down for a party, as long as Mary J Wanna is invited.
You can't be objectifying your future wife, that doesn't bode well for things

My lovely ex wife morphine.
I like me some of that but also don't see the point of it when I can get H. That's like morphine + and you don't get so much of an annoying itchy histamine reaction.

.. But yeah, opioids in general for me.
Also I really like a beer or two. (And a third and a fourth...)

I like me some of that but also don't see the point of it when I can get H. That's like morphine + and you don't get so much of an annoying itchy histamine reaction.

.. But yeah, opioids in general for me.
Also I really like a beer or two. (And a third and a fourth...)
Fuuuck, i love the pins and needles man. If you tried the pure morphine i was using, you'd never do street dope again.

Fuuuck, i love the pins and needles man. If you tried the pure morphine i was using, you'd never do street dope again.
Oh the docs pumped me full of pharmaceutical - grade morphine when I was in hospital with pancreatitis. So I've had a taste of the good stuff. ;)

I've never been so sick and so happy at the same damn time. XD

Also where the heck did you score that quality?! Or were you working as a pharmacist or something and just kept raiding the supplies?

Last edited:
Oh the docs pumped me full of pharmaceutical - grade morphine when I was in hospital with pancreatitis. So I've had a taste of the good stuff. ;)

Also where the heck did you score that quality?! Or were you working as a pharmacist or something and just kept raiding the supplies?
I live in the third world zzzz if you have money here, you can get whstever the fuck you want.

Meds wholesalers divert their product to the black market. That's how i get it. Funny innit? That'd be impossible elsewhere.

I 'm legitimately jealous as fuck right now. XD
Yeah well, I'm 27 have no job, no studies, no real ambitions in life cause I've abused cocaine, ecstasy and banged morphine to the fucking core. Also severely depressed from all this pandemic bullshit and addicted to benzos since their otc here. In simple words, i wanna die. Dunno if you can be jealous of that.

Yeah well, I'm 27 have no job, no studies, no real ambitions in life cause I've abused cocaine, ecstasy and banged morphine to the fucking core. Also severely depressed from all this pandemic bullshit and addicted to benzos since their otc here. In simple words, i wanna die. Dunno if you can be jealous of that.
Big fucking nope, man. I obviously just meant the easy availability of top grade shit.

.... And believe me I know what it's like.

Last edited: