• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Best relationship with a drug & why?

Yeah well, I'm 27 have no job, no studies, no real ambitions in life cause I've abused cocaine, ecstasy and banged morphine to the fucking core. Also severely depressed from all this pandemic bullshit and addicted to benzos since their otc here. In simple words, i wanna die. Dunno if you can be jealous of that.
If you want to cheer yourself up there's no better way than to read a Charles Bukowski short story

Psychedelics for me even though im advised not to take them again due to a blackout/seizure from psilocybin.

Its quite a double edged sword though for me. Like if i never discovered the beauty of psychedelics i wouldnt have gone on to try other chemicals that ultimately were no good for me...

I still dont regret taking drugs though. They opened my mind to a different way of thinking.

Psychedelics for me even though im advised not to take them again due to a blackout/seizure from psilocybin.

Its quite a double edged sword though for me. Like if i never discovered the beauty of psychedelics i wouldnt have gone on to try other chemicals that ultimately were no good for me...

I still dont regret taking drugs though. They opened my mind to a different way of thinking.
That's a very astute point which I often forget . A young innocent seeking expanded consciousness w cannabis and later LSD and psilocybin. But then there was ecstasy which I regret taking. And within a year of that exposure feeling no other option existed besides taking strong analgesics like Demerol (underrated euphoria despite what haters say)

Are you sure your seizure wasn't psychologically based? Do you recall a buildup of powerful emotions prior to? I never heard of mushrooms having any deleterious physical effects. Sure there's plenty of risk psychologically and spiritually. Psilocybin is such a benign natural substance tho. Essentially DMT with a substitution that makes it orally active.

If you want to cheer yourself up there's no better way than to read a Charles Bukowski short story
Thanks for that mate, it was quite entertaining to read that 👍.

Hockey would be my thing if that wasn’t just stereotype and actually US dominant in number of player and teams too

Im Canadian. I work without borders. Wherever you are I don’t care lol.
I'm from the States, started playing hockey when I was 5, all the way through high school, I don't mind a good fight here n there, but as a spectator only now, I much prefer the larger ice of international hockey, and how it opens up the game to more finesse and passing,

The proximity of the nearest national flag to ones mother while they are being born, has little to do with the character they will possess when they grow up. Beyond our boarders does not lie a lesser people.

My drug career is like the Supertramp song Take the Long Way Home... to Cannabis. And I'm grateful that she always takes me back. Even though I wasn't always honest and I blamed her, but it was always me. I got scared and left. I own that. But we're back together again and having fun, doing a lot of laughing, eating ice cream. A fairly typical middle-aged stoner couple. Didn't they invent Netflix and chill for us?

But it's always been feast or famine. When I'm not doing it I know why and feel like it the relationship was doomed from the start. I was the kind of infatuated Stoner kid who would rather study by not reading anything and then smoking right before the test. Doesn't work. But at the time suffering grades seemed a small price to pay for the tremendous insights I was having into the utter improbability of it all, life's wonder and weirdness and tragedy. The specifics don't matter it was real at the time it's all about the moment anyway. Or was.

Probably it's better to start with cannabis after you brain has fully sized up. I can't imagine what it's like for young people today, with a prescription for adderal & taking Lexapro, Abilify, Convivia plus smoking fearfully strong stuff from the dispensary.

The closest thing to a universal cannabis law somebody told me once was that young people need to learn to say no but older people need to learn to say yes.

What other recreational drug can you have a respectful two way relationship with your whole life? Maybe wine and beer. There's nothing better with a delicious meal than a glass of dry red wine or a crisp lager, and there's even health benefits and all that jazz. Not so much with booze. Some famous writer said he'd taken more from alcohol than alcohol had taken from me. But that's exactly what somebody would say about a codependent relationship

Cannabis meets you on your own intellectual level and gently nudges you to pay attention and it's very clever and mercurial until it turns on you. I met a guy in rehab for cannabis induced psychosis, he was from an affluent Iranian family young guy no more than 20. Seemed completely normal except that you could tell he had a bad fright. When you're a college student at a top university and all you have is money and time and all you want to do is smoke bong hits you're pretty much leaving your soul in idle and spirits can and do come in. He was a tragic character out of Russian literature in that he was one of the most sensitive, thoughtful young people I've met with impeccable manners, yet he was in a locked ward.

The best relationships with cannabis remind you of all sorts of things that are important, gratitude, reverence & respect for nature. Even the Bible ends with a vision of the Tree of Life which stands paradoxically on both sides of the river of the Water of Life, bearing 12 crops of 12 exquisite fruits. "And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the Nations."
Mushrooms for sure.Wonferful for depression.And comes with a work to going up to mountains.Very beautiful and friendly.Gotbad trip too.Buts not blaming ng the shroom,but me.Iboga also.Helps me immensively to quit fent.Cannabis is some between-it affects me good from time to time still not using it frequently.Sometimes a beer or glass of wine.All others -no see any positive and impact

Weed, without a shadow of a doubt.

Weed has improved my character, it has improved my thinking, it eases down my anxiety.

When I first started working out I was skinny as fuck, no muscles, low appetite, no energy. Weed(along with PED's) helped me with all that and I gained around 65 pounds in a couple of years.

The world is just a better place because of weed. I truly believe there's a strain for anybody and everybody these days. Whatever your use case is, weed can help you in your goals.

Weed has improved my character, it has improved my thinking, it eases down my anxiety.

When I first started working out I was skinny as fuck, no muscles, low appetite, no energy. Weed(along with PED's) helped me with all that and I gained around 65 pounds in a couple of years.

The world is just a better place because of weed. I truly believe there's a strain for anybody and everybody these days. Whatever your use case is, weed can help you in your goals.
Weed on its own without downer often makes me some kind irritable.Must drink a beer or two or have some benzos.Opies are great with weed......eveeything goes smooth with weed

Strangely enough, probably LSD.

Even though LSD fucked me up mentally from my bad trip (CRAZY STORY) back in 2016 and I still have serious symptoms (I abused it in a short amount of time because I was 23 back then and going through some major life tribulations; I saw it as a beautiful escape; did it probably 20+ times within a few months).

It's the drug that told me:
"Aye, you've answered some of the questions you had. But I'm gonna stop you here because if you keep doing what you're doing, you're going to end up worse than what I'm gonna leave you with right now. Enough is enough."

It stopped me from doing psychedelics and marijuana (panic attacks) ever again. I used/using cocaine to level out the anxiety and paranoia from the bad trip which has worked for a few years; currently successfully weaning myself off that too.

Strangely enough, probably LSD.

Even though LSD fucked me up mentally from my bad trip (CRAZY STORY) back in 2016 and I still have serious symptoms (I abused it in a short amount of time because I was 23 back then and going through some major life tribulations; I saw it as a beautiful escape; did it probably 20+ times within a few months).

It's the drug that told me:
"Aye, you've answered some of the questions you had. But I'm gonna stop you here because if you keep doing what you're doing, you're going to end up worse than what I'm gonna leave you with right now. Enough is enough."

It stopped me from doing psychedelics and marijuana (panic attacks) ever again. I used/using cocaine to level out the anxiety and paranoia from the bad trip which has worked for a few years; currently successfully weaning myself off that too.
Sounds like LSD could be a gateway drug to eventual cocaine use. One breaks down your ego the other build it back bigger

Cannabis, you never know what a good medicine is until you get REALLY sick

Sounds like LSD could be a gateway drug to eventual cocaine use. One breaks down your ego the other build it back bigger
I completely see where your thought process is coming from.
My approach was definitely scientific and research-based.

I had my first panic attack on LSD, which drove me to BELIEVE I was ‘insane’ or had ‘lost my mind’. I then started experiencing severe depersonalisation and derealisation for 2 years from the moment I woke up to when I eventually slept from exhaustion.

I saw a post about a girl who had suffered the same fate and tried cocaine at a party, which temporarily alleviated her symptoms. So I started to zone in on irregularities with my Dopamine. Sure enough, I experienced the same alleviation and relief.

It’s been 5 years and I’m slowly weaning off cocaine and experiencing life ‘normally’ again, though it IS hard.