• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Best legal stimulant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If by legal you mean prescription drugs as well, meth is a prescription drug so that would be the best! But obviously its almost never prescribed anymore except in a hospital setting, usually for narcolepsy studies.

After that, adderall or ritalin. Ritalin is very similar to cocaine, they've done test where they gave coke addicts either coke or ritalin laced with novacaine and most of the time they couldn't guess right! (the novacaine was so those that got ritalin got numb like you do when you snort coke)

For non-prescription, ide say caffeine but there isnt anything thats gonna be fun to use more than a few times :(

Ma Huang is a rich source of ephedrine and ephedrine. I wonder why it isnt used to make methamphetamine more often.

Of course its a strong enough stimulant on its own.

^
I agree man, I enjoy it. Like a really mild version of meth and ten times more effective than caffeine.

I'm sure it is used to make meth more often which is why Ephedra / Ma Huang also now Sida Cordifolia are now listed as prohibited imports here in Australia.

By the way did you mean pseudoephedrine and ephedrine? ;)

You indeed are correct, they do tend to easily prescribe Adderall XR not so much regular Adderall.

then you pour the beads out of the cap, squish them into a powder, re insert in half cap/parachute it.

My vote would go for adderall. Everyone and their dog is prescribed adderall where i live.

then you pour the beads out of the cap, squish them into a powder, re insert in half cap/parachute it.

My vote would go for adderall. Everyone and their dog is prescribed adderall where i live.

i crush the beads and let the powder sit under my tongue Sublingual or just wash it down with water. #1 i dont want a slow 8hr high from the time release. #2 i want the effects to hit me good, feel a peak, feel the intesity of the adderall, and be high for 4-6hrs

80% people never heard of Dexedrine out in the hood', so adderall is what most people like, i honestly learned about Dexedrine on the internet, how it is smoother, str8 base d-amph, minus l-amph less side effects,, and 3/4 strong as methamph....so im on dexedrine, i even shot a 15mg dexy spansule, and boy let me tell you i fell to the ground the rush was tooooo intense it hought i was going to have an aneyurism, stroke or heart attack, it wasnt pleasurable like IVing Cocaine, it ust scared the hell oput of me, hi tme hard and strong the rush...so dexedrine purer amphetamine, verse adderall which is a combo of amphs., but still rocks

I'd say the best legal stimulants are mephedrone and propylhexedrine, though both have potential for causing unknown side effects and long-term damage.

Anyone wanna take a stab at guessing which is the more dangerous of the two? In small doses, of course. Something I'd like to know for my own personal peace of mind :\

I believe possession of Amphetamine is not illegal, even without a valid prescription.

The word believe means/is a sign of one being not 100% sure.
Im not sure whether or not one can be arrested for possession of Adderall without a prescription. Even if it can only be obtained with a valid prescription. That is why I used the word believe. Just wanted to bring that to your attention.

You are a retard, Its just the same as having lortab without a scrip. Its illegal!

I vote MDPV. It's not for really getting high unless you mix it with something else, but if I simply want to focus and be alert, a single 5-10mg dose up the nose has me going all day without the heart palpitations or stomach aches caffeine used to give me.

Unless you vaporize it :\, but this behavior is just a bad idea, I've read bad things about burning the pyrrolidin in it, and it makes the more-ish even more.

About an earlier post, taking that much Vitamin B complex is safe or at least not too dangerous? Just curious, thanks for an answer!

I was looking at a Methylone DMAA combo, but I dont know enough about these separately to be taking them together.

This is a very old thread and no longer fits the scope of this forum. If anyone would like to make a harm reduction case to reopen this, feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.