• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Best legal stimulant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who says coffee is a fucking idiot

lol, caffeine is a dirty little whore! 8o

I say Desoxyn (dexmethamphetamine) is the best legal (with valid prescription) stimulant substance in the US. =D

Caffeine in the 100-200mg range. It keeps me awake and alert but not speedy. That and I can sleep a couple hours after using it. You can also find it at any given gas station, pharmacy, grocery store, etc.

Next to that I'd say propylhexedrine, but I find it to be a bit too jumpy and getting the stuff down is absolutely gross.

PS: Bupropion had a slight stimulant effect when I first started taking it. Even though it's not controlled, it's still Rx-only, though.

mdpv. legal enough. Steep learning curve, but well worth it if you use it responsibly.

You gotta learn how to use it by its self before you mix it, and don't do to much. Not overly complicated.

Thanks for steering me in the direction of this thread captain heroin.

Mephedrone seems to keep coming up, MDPV comes up alot *but seems to be illegal now most places, and BZP comes up quite a bit. Heres my question

Ok,

A family member is having trouble staying alert and awake during the day. Constant fatigue.

I know theres a ton of "diet" drugs and whatnot that are basically speed without the euphoria, BZP, Mephedrone?, phentermine, ephedrine . . . modfiginal (the new quasi-amp prescription).

Ultimately this person will be discussing the problem with their family doctor for a more long term/ better solution.

My question is what chemical that is USA legal would be best suited for regular low dose usage, for a short time span. . . He would'nt mind a little euphoria but that is not the main goal (more my side agenda to have something around to get a tweak on)

I know theres no "best" stimulant, especially no "best legal" stimulant, but theirs always a right tool for the job, what do you guys think?

Thanks for steering me in the direction of this thread captain heroin.
No problem. That's why we have the search engine.

My question is what chemical that is USA legal would be best suited for regular low dose usage, for a short time span. . . He would'nt mind a little euphoria but that is not the main goal (more my side agenda to have something around to get a tweak on)

I know theres no "best" stimulant, especially no "best legal" stimulant, but theirs always a right tool for the job, what do you guys think?

Depends on a few things. My guess would be caffeine, nicotine (I don't advise this), pseudoephedrine hcl. I find the last doable sometimes. Caffeine is if I 'need' to wake up. I do not consume nicotine.

The doctor will have a better idea. Until then, best of luck.

Thank you again.

He has tried caffeine and nicotine, hes a regular smoker, and (pretty sure) coffee drinker.

Im thinking about giving mephredone a try, so far thats the direction Im leaning at least, still reading about each one seperately. (don't really know much about stims myself)

Modafinil for work/school - i.e you want to stay awake and perform without a messed up head.

Mephedrone and Methylone for recreational 0 i.e. don't mind getting a little messy...;)

(both still legal in the UK, but not everywhere else?)

Redbull of course!

Its an incredible energy drink, it has the ability to make you fly, and pee on a girl;)

It gives you wiiiiings!!!

Legalities. that's what it is often about isn't it? man even if cocaine were still legal i don't know if i could still mention it in this thread, but that's a whole nother story now isn't it?

in all honesty at this present moment, the best stimulant is

sugar.

that shit is strait up dope yo.

=D

I would say MDPV, Mephedrone, MDPPP and 4FMP.

They are all legal, and do their job well in right dosage ;-)

Pseudoephe sux, really disgusting feelin after coming up... One time I even fell asleep lol :D

I would say MDPV, Mephedrone, MDPPP and 4FMP.

They are all legal, and do their job well in right dosage ;-)

Pseudoephe sux, really disgusting feelin after coming up... One time I even fell asleep lol :D

Yep, definitely.

those yellow mountain dew amps! they get me going at work and taste so fucking good i end up drinking too many and start feeling really anxious and shit. probably not what your looking for unless you want some good lemonade but im a downer guy and anything stronger makes me super anxious and is pretty much a recipe for instant opiate relapse.

^^^^ I just got done with one of those camel "snus" things because Im trying to quit smoking. Is it just me or is there not alot of nicotine in them?

Status
Not open for further replies.