• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best crack smoking device?

I favor crumbling it up with some pot and smoking it in an herb pipe.

I'm not all that fond of "bell ringers." At my age, that kind of blood pressure jump might be the "bell that tolls for ME."

fasteddie said:
I favor crumbling it up with some pot and smoking it in an herb pipe.

I'm not all that fond of "bell ringers." At my age, that kind of blood pressure jump might be the "bell that tolls for ME."

I prefer the good old GLASS ROSE STEM and some CHORE-BOY.

IMO

zoidberg said:
rose pipe with brillo

Actually I hope you mean "rose pipe with chore boy" Brillo is a name brand that is basically steel wool with lots of soap and cleanser in it and would taste horrible. You actually need to try to find the copper colored soapless scrubber-thing called "chore boy."

nooo briillloooo!!!! I always get the copper chore but i heard somewhere the steel version is much healthier.. If your rli desperate and res scraping nothing youll start to notice a cooper grim to the smoke, a lil scatchy, its unmistakable IMO. Good answer thoughh, Smokeing a bowl now on blue lights' behalf.

Just any old brillo is not going to work. Some of them burn up immediately and while it still holds the rock, it totally fucks up the hits. Your throat will also start stinging as you're smoking brillo and rock together. Some of them aren't even thick enough even when balled up and too much air comes through. The entire crack session is ruined as you will not get blissed the hell out.

Don't waste money, copper or steel chore boy, proven to work. If you're not getting blissed the fuck out and nodding, then there is something wrong. There's no point in smoking crack if it's not done right.

Yes - Imno, you are right. Choreboy works perfect - - and I also burn off the bronze color coating before I pack it into the stem.

Many convenience store / gas station type places sell the little "roses in a tube". You can ask if they have a small rose in a tube. Also more likely to find them in convenience stores close to or in the hood.

Also, there are a few places to order them on line. If you private me I can send you the info. They are a lot cheaper that way and you don't have to go driving all around.

Ladymarquis said:
where do you get the glass tube from? how does one turn a lightbulb into a pipe?

Yea the Convenience Store up my way calls em glass pens.

If your not using a glass tube, use a cleaned out metal tire gauge. Both need Chore Boy brand copper pad :D

Why is it the Chore Boy brand seems to be the only once that works proper? hehe

its cause the chore'boy knows and fully excepts he has one purpose in life.. IT IS his Destiny..

More on the glass tubes ... some of the ones in the convenience stores are about the cheapest you can find, and they often crack some or break when heated and don't last very long. I found some great rose tubes on line - - they are just slightly (very slightly) larger in diameter and the glass a little thicker. They are great!!! I can load in a little larger rock and also push the chore boy up and down the tube to collect the residue without the tube breaking. Yeah - I like to burn a few nice size rocks, get the chore boy nice and saturated and then I can get a few awesome monster hits. Fuck yeah!!!

Last edited:
lol, classic psychological warfare of crackcocaine

I like to burn a few nice size rocks, get the chore boy nice and saturated and then I can get a few awesome monster hits. Fuck yeah!!!

travelaroundNC said:
More on the glass tubes ... some of the ones in the convenience stores are about the cheapest you can find, and they often crack some or break when heated and don't last very long.

If you have access to disposable 10 ml glass pipettes, you can cut them down and they work great.

You might be able to dumpster dive some from a lab's trash, though of course, you don't know what they were using it for. You could probably wash them out enough so that they'd be OK.

is crack more or less effective when bonged? I was thinking about possible reasons why itd be more or less effective but i think it varrys on bong size.

FrostyMcFailure said:
is crack more or less effective when bonged? I was thinking about possible reasons why itd be more or less effective but i think it varrys on bong size.

You can stick one of the traditional rock pipes into the slide part of the bong.

Get some monster hits, but sort of wastefull on your stash....

It tends to sublime out onto every cool surface in the smoking device. Hence, the popularity of the short n nasty glass stem.