• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best crack smoking device?

probably none of the psychoactive effect of crack/cocaine that way.

I think i might have to agree. Iv had novacane for like surgeys and such. It feels more physical. Ill always have an infinity in heart for what a rock is in essence. Im told its psychological thing but once you smoke a good few handfuls of rocks you start to literally love it with a passion, complete and utter numbing obliteration at your finger tips. Novicane might have the same effect, iv never tried IV so i wouldnt know. Im just basing this on my personal experiences. Iv "loved" a handful of drugs but the passion for most fade away.

If i was married 2 rock, everyone would be trying to hit my wife.

MDPV i totally hear where your coming from about disinfo, damn illuminati. Its good you dismissed the diff info with hard data, Kudos. i just was kinda curious for the answer nd didnt want every1 gettin hung up over whos opinion of a song is better.

Smoking bowls and cruising blue light is mad fun.

Last edited:
FrostyMcFailure said:
Im told its psychological thing but once you smoke a good few handfuls of rocks you start to literally love it with a passion, complete and utter numbing obliteration at your finger tips.

Yeah - absolutely - - it is an awesome feeling sitting back for a few hours smoking rock and if I really want to raise it another level adding a few beers or glasses of wine.

Best crack smoking device - The Answer

FrostyMcFailure said:
In your opinion what is the most efficient Crack smoking device & why?

Im goin with the shooter because its length enables it to block the least smmoke. Any other ideas?

Use a small to medium sized bowl with a long mouthpiece and a stem. Be sure the bowl is clear glass, preferably Pyrex, and not some decorated bullshit marijuana bong.

The primary reason for using a bowl is to see the white smoke. When the smoke is gone, the hit is complete, and time to exhale.

WrathOfSpencer-

How many threads are you going to fill with completely irrelevant garbage?

First it was endoseconals and not knowing that there were endocannabinoids, then two more threads not nearly as entertaining, and now this? This absolutely takes the cake. The word "novocaine" was used to mean "new cocaine" because it was the new cocaine-derived aneasthetic. It definitely is not, and never was a central stimulant. Man, this is worrisome.

On a side note, injecting novocaine can cause arrythmias, and is a treatment when people having heart attacks. Or is it some other heart irregularity? I might be a bit off on that note.

IV novocaine has been noted to have some recreational potential, but it's so severely limited that it's unscheduled and rarely ever touched.

Do you remember that really long peice I wrote to you within a recent thread (one of those less amusing moronic statements) about double checking anything you don't know to an absolute certainty and that on a forum like bluelight, filled with highly knowlegeable members and that you're hurting your reputation by posting these sorts of things?

You might want to re-read some parts of that.

My offer to answer any questions by PM still stands.

dreamthr said:
Use a small to medium sized bowl with a long mouthpiece and a stem. Be sure the bowl is clear glass, preferably Pyrex, and not some decorated bullshit marijuana bong.

question for you ... sound like this is the type of smoking device normally used for meth - - I did not think it you would work for crack ... I thought you needed a filter (like ashes or choreboy) and needed to apply the flame directly or very close to the rock. are you sure this will work? maybe I ought to try it next time I smoke.

@ham-milton .

I thought we'd already got passed that . I thought novacaine was the name for the synthetic coke I used to get in bottles - From what you guys have told me I came to realise I must have been mistaken so I apologised . All I meant was that I've had far better times on pure IV cocaine than crack . Maybe its a street thing , but if theres really good liquid going around and Im told its called 'novacaine' then I'll take it for granted . But we established earier , I was wrong . My point still remains though - I think IV pure coke has been a better experience for me - personally . I'm sorry for adding more irrelevent garbage . If you'ld have let it go earier , I wouldnt have bothered to reply.

_____________ back to the point ____________

Frosty , have you tried using a vaporizer with freebase cocaine ?
I'm not very adept in the world of smoking crack , but I've had
good experiences with vaporisers . I assume a vaporiser would
solve the problem of burning out your lungs .

Last edited:
travelaroundNC said:
dreamthr said:

question for you ... sound like this is the type of smoking device normally used for meth - - I did not think it you would work for crack ... I thought you needed a filter (like ashes or choreboy) and needed to apply the flame directly or very close to the rock. are you sure this will work? maybe I ought to try it next time I smoke.

No, it is NOT the kind of smoking device used for meth! You do need a screen of some sorts and light it correctly (not too close, back & forth).

Go to this link and scroll down. You'll see a pretty good image of what I mean (best I could do in a hurry).

http://www.narconon.org/druginfo/cocaine_crack.html

wrathofspencer said:
@ham-milton .

I thought we'd already got passed that . I thought novacaine was the name for the synthetic coke I used to get in bottles - From what you guys have told me I came to realise I must have been mistaken so I apologised . All I meant was that I've had far better times on pure IV cocaine than crack . Maybe its a street thing , but if theres really good liquid going around and Im told its called 'novacaine' then I'll take it for granted . But we established earier , I was wrong . My point still remains though - I think IV pure coke has been a better experience for me - personally . I'm sorry for adding more irrelevent garbage . If you'ld have let it go earier , I wouldnt have bothered to reply.
Well written. It takes alot to admit when you've mistaken & IMO its more respectable then unproductive aggressive banter (not that banter doesnt have its place) kudos.

-icculus im not 18 yet but iv been playing with needles for 3 goin on 4 years, started wit h. its funny looking back on all the people who told me not to start & knew i wouldnt listen. I sometimes find myself telling others the same in, knowing that they wont hear it. Live and learn.

Thanks everyone for the opinions & interesting comments. Always a pleasure.

FrostyMcFailure said:
I think i might have to agree. Iv had novacane for like surgeys and such. It feels more physical. Ill always have an infinity in heart for what a rock is in essence. Im told its psychological thing but once you smoke a good few handfuls of rocks you start to literally love it with a passion, complete and utter numbing obliteration at your finger tips. Novicane might have the same effect, iv never tried IV so i wouldnt know. Im just basing this on my personal experiences. Iv "loved" a handful of drugs but the passion for most fade away.
Good thing you never tried MDPV... I dogged the white lady altogether in favor of my newer love (MDPV) but unfortunately she's total unobtanium now. Literally nobody has it anymore :(.

what makes yah think i never triied& didn't recognize your name!?
heh.
Iv never really enjoyed the more speedy drugs for the simple fact i usually use "hard" substance solely to get extremely fucked up and numbed out. I dont think iv sat through a straight beginning to end meth high. Always mixed with a handful of other things.

Although, i must admit that MDPV is not known to the mainstream and in turn develops a little underground quality so to say along with most really good research chems. In all honesty Id rather have a limitless supply of raw coke (cook or shoot) or H (all for personal use only not for sale) then a limitless supply of say meth or MDPV. Then again thats just me, to each their own. It makes for an interesting mental addiction though im told.

Thanks for the wiki too, thats was a good read, i didnt realize that information was floating around many places online.

Dream thr - I think i may know what your talking about with the pipe, i rarely see them in my state tho. Its like a 4 -5inch mini bong almost with very thin glass, rarely seen water used in them. Ive found that those build up a massive amount of crack residue in the inside and by the time the binge is over i'm seriously considering busting it open and scraping it up with the broken glass and all. Unless of course i have a phat shot set for the end, but when there wasnt.. bad memories bro.

Last edited:
^ And coke isn't a speedy drug?

I wish I had gotten me some MDPV, it used to be available to me but for some reason I passed on this opportunity :( I hope one day it'll pop up again though.

it just may reappear, its more likely a new & improved super drug will come out before hand though. I read a great article on that a while ago, something like ever 50(?) years a super drug comes out. Cocaines speedy kind of i suppose, when you snort it but when i smoke or shoot it, i usually get to the point where your on the verge of passing out, kinda like nodding from H and drifting into deep thought, yah know?

The trick to just keep doing more and more tho to obtain that numb as nothing state. Then again if im binging usually theres some h content in my blood so it could be distorted maybe? Im unsure, good point tho.

sorry my posts have been sooooo unbearably drawn out as of late, ill try to cut em down.

Actually there's a number of interesting novel stimulants out there that are probably even better than MDPV, but unfortunately I haven't been able to obtain any of them yet. I wouldn't mind at all a little alternative to speed (which I haven't done a whole lot lately either), especially considering that I have a quite busy and work-filled period coming up in my life.

Yeah I guess coke can be less speedy if smoked/injected and/or binged on.. I haven't really done any of those 'cause I just don't like coke that much.

ahh, now im not condoning manufacting but perhaps yah kno, your goin about your search the wrong way. Clearly you got intellect, you've probably studied chem in some sort of form through out your life. Now, instead of LOOKING for stimulants why not put your mind to good use and er.. Manifest a stimulant so to say. Yah know, off the whole thought forms manifest concept. Be careful though, thoughts tend to manifest in form of very powerful things.

"your average person applying him/herself can start a meth lab, it takes a true genius to realize and appreciate the value of something along the lines of LSD"

its sad though about that Harvard educated organic chemist who got POed aka arrested in 2000 for manufacturing lsd. A report went as far to say that after the bust of him and one of his colleges USA LSD production dropped 99%

^ Yeah it's not that easy to synthesize drugs though. While cooking meth or MDMA might be doable with basic chemistry knowledge and without access to a lab, the synthesis for most of these research chemicals is actually quite complicated. Same for LSD unfortunately.

Recept said:
Actually there's a number of interesting novel stimulants out there that are probably even better than MDPV,
Depends what you mean by 'better'... the reason I say so is that I agree with what General Alcazar said recently: MDPV is at least the equal of methamphetamine as a pro-sexual, when dosed properly (i.e. small doses taken frequently to build both a high blood level and tolerance to the more unpleasant side effects). IME it is far better than cocaine in that regard, and may be equalled but unlikely to be beaten for a long time.

P.S. I would recommend avoiding desoxypipradrol (another RC that's unfortunately more available), unless you the reader can use stimulants in an extremely controlled manner for studying and such. It is an endless nightmare when used heavily. Or shall I say, day-and-nightmare.

Last edited:
Hmm well I haven't had the chance to taste meth (it's not available in my country) and am looking for an alternative for amphetamine (the availability of which has a little dried up for me as well because my regular dealer got busted). I'm not interested in recreational usage as much as something to increase motivation and productivity to get a lot of work done. Personally I pretty much loathe cocaine, and avoid it as much as possible save for an occasional party with close friends.

Regarding desoxypipradol, I've heard controversial comments and will probably at least try it before I make my mind. I'm not looking for something to abuse anyway, just something to help me with work.

is there even a country thats completely dried of meth? I find it hard to believe but i could be wrong. There has got to be at least one lab somewhere whether its make shift or legit. I wouldnt know tho