• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Best crack smoking device?

FrostyMcFailure

Bluelighter
In your opinion what is the most efficient Crack smoking device & why?

Im goin with the shooter because its length enables it to block the least smmoke. Any other ideas?

Personally , I think if you're gonna do crack , you may as well do intra-vienus novacaine . Better buzz , goes further , and best of all , the comedown can actually be quite a nice experience as well . (no palpatations , gives very light comedown with kinda stoned effect and good concentration - I find crack comedowns horrible , but mainlining coke fixes that ) . (Just make sure you get it all in the vein or you'll go completely numb in your arm/whatever . - and if it feels too intense with the plunger only half way down , for christs sake take it out - I know thats a hard thing to do , but you could quite easily have a stroke if you dont )

p.s though I think mainlining coke is better for you than smoking crack , I think they're both incredibly stupid things to do if you have control of your drug usage without them.

its kewl bro, i just ended up mainling the 8ball of raw for 2 dayz anyway. Thanks for the advice. i dont agree with you tho, mainlining novacane is suxy, no bell ringer or nething. Daymn tho what a fucked up 48hours. I dont really wanna use for a whhiiiille now and im hoping the last few days alone is motovation to stay clean. Fuckin speed balls really fucked up my <3 but hey i turn 18 in a few weeks, i wanted 2 do suttin a lil speical. i needa get on with living life, more importantly find out how one "lives life". thanks tho

wrathofspencer said:
p.s though I think mainlining coke is better for you than smoking crack ,
That is absolutely false... IV cocaine is much more hazardous to one's health. Think about it, you are getting the coke + cuts & everything dropped directly into the bloodstream, vs. filtering via both smoking (vaporization) and the lungs when smoking crack.

MDPVagrant said:
That is absolutely false... IV cocaine is much more hazardous to one's health. Think about it, you are getting the coke + cuts & everything dropped directly into the bloodstream, vs. filtering via both smoking (vaporization) and the lungs when smoking crack.

That is true , thats why I said mainline 'novacaine' (novacaine=med grade pure synthetic coke) It comes in little glass bottles with a foil top for the pin .
But yeah - Dont f*** around with shi* you cant trust . The idiots that sell stuff today dont have a clue . They may even put in crap that can solidify in your veins .

shit you've all heard stories (and seen) sand and broken glass in heroin .
Freebase coke on the other hand is easier to get than med-grade caine , but more of a risk . I used to say 'If it dissolves without a flame then its good enough for me!' .

anyway . Goodluck with having a break Frosty . I always found that too much coke really f'ckd my head . Just giving up for a little bit helped me regain my sanity (stress , fucked thoughts , paranoia , coke hunger ).
You're only 18 dude - Life got so much easier for me when I past 18yrs and stopped coke . Coke will run you down FAST . Take care

Novocaine is synthetic coke? I don't think so. Novocaine is simply a local anestethic. AFAIK, it has no central effects like cocaine does.

wrathofspencer said:
That is true , thats why I said mainline 'novacaine' (novacaine=med grade pure synthetic coke)

False false false. and dangerous. Just cause it has "caine" on the end doesn't mean its a substitute for coke. Not at all. It'll just numb.

Novocaine, which is really the chemical Procaine, isn't even close to being on the same level as Cocaine. If you tried to use it recreationally, it wouldn't give euphoria at all, and it also wouldn't be addictive one bit.

Even Procaine is rarely used today since more effective substances like Lidocaine exist. You will rarely see it. Yes, it does show up as a cutting agent in cocaine in certain areas of the world, but it's still not that common and it definitely isn't anything like cocaine besides the numbing aspect.

Are you sure you're not mistaken ?

I know lignocaine , benzocaine & merocaine etc aren't abusable drugs , but you're having a laugh if you think novacaine isn't .

Have you ever tried med-grade novacaine ?
I thought novacaine was the full synthetic coke clone , made in lab without coca leaves .

Ever heard the song 'novacaine for the soul' by that cool depressed american band that did 'susans house' & 'next stop , this town' .
Ever seen the film 'novacaine' with steve martin ?

Do you think those guys were confused as well ?

Here's some info on novocaine (procaine):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novocaine

220px-Procaine.png
220px-Cocaine-2D-skeletal.svg.png

If you compare the above two molecules (the left one is novocaine and the right one is cocaine), you can see that they are far from the same, despite some structural similarities.

Maybe the reason novocaine is associated with cocaine so much is that it is often used to cut cocaine, it is way more numbing than cocaine itself which is why many inexperienced cocaine users think it's real quality stuff. I am pretty sure novocaine has no effect on the central nervous system, so I don't really see any potential for abuse.

I've tried pure novocaine in powder form two or three times, years ago when I thought cocaine was a better drug than it is.

It doesnt do anything but numb you.. So I guess those people were mistaken.

the besy crack smoking device would have to be a glass tube with brillo pad stuffed into the top off of the tube...(so u dont have to use ashes..)

wrathofspencer said:
Ever heard the song 'novacaine for the soul' by that cool depressed american band that did 'susans house' & 'next stop , this town' .
Ever seen the film 'novacaine' with steve martin ?

Do you think those guys were confused as well ?
No, but you are... not sure I've ever met anyone as confused as you, actually. For one thing, "Novocaine for the soul" just refers to "numbing" (i.e. something that numbs the soul or is soul-numbing), which should perhaps be obvious -- could you imagine a substitute title "cocaine for the soul?" Neither can I.

Secondly, you aren't even spelling it right (Novocaine), which is the brand name for a local anaesthetic that (used to be) widely used in dentistry. Hmm, I'm not a walking dictionary or anything but you never even got out the front gate with that one.

Last edited:
Oxy'Kin Q- No more toke'in brillo for you, bad for yer health. Go with the chore boy (everyone loves the chore boy!)

Goodluck with having a break Frosty . I always found that too much coke really f'ckd my head . Just giving up for a little bit helped me regain my sanity (stress , fucked thoughts , paranoia , coke hunger ).
You're only 18 dude - Life got so much easier for me when I past 18yrs and stopped coke . Coke will run you down FAST . Take care

yeah i appreciate the heads up but i don't think it'll be possible for any years in the rest of my life to be worse then 14-18 (slight chance equal) even if i open pandora's box.
I always found a week binging on rock&meth makes me more paranoid, delusional and on occasion tosses me into a deeper level of psychosis then say IV cocaine and heroin alone.

Probation made my ass quit for a handful of months, a lot of complexions and legal threats etc. i wont get into here but yeah, sobrieties a drug in itself.

Thanks tho again for the words of wisdom. i often find myself giving others the similar advice, 2 bad i cant take my own. >.< be easy and enjoy the dayz ahead, sounds as if you've earned em'

p.s. MDPV give spencer a break, hes a tad new. Why bother arguing over something as minuscule as the interpretation of a song. Im not saying your in the wrong or anything, just kinda rather not have this turn into a flame game. Thanks for understanding

"That is not dead which can eternal lye & in strange aeons even death may die"

~Frosty*FMF*

Last edited:
FrostyMcFailure said:
p.s. MDPV give spencer a break, hes a tad new. Why bother arguing over something as minuscule & tibial as the interpretation of a song. Im not saying your in the wrong or anything, just kinda rather not have this turn into a flame game. Thanks for understanding
OK never mind about the song title, how about "You may as well do intravenous novocaine" with subsequent reasons why (as if he'd done this himself and it was a serious recommendation), when I think there's adequate proof out there that novocaine is simply a local anaesthetic used for tooth-ache! How are people supposed to react to direct misinformation :eek:. I understand he's new (and probably pretty young too) but that's more or less absurd... then again so is this thread, I guess.

Last edited:
Has anyone here ever actually tried novacaine. Not for topical use , but as I said - IV .

I should go tell my mate that all that detox was for nothing . That those bottles were only having a placebo effect on him . I get the feeling he's gonna cry and laugh and then put a 12gauge in my chest .

Shit , maybe you're right . Maybe Im just mistaken . I take back what I said until I can be sure . Neil always called it 'novacaine' . But now saying what I said is almost unforgivable . You could have gone and banged some real topical shit!!

See , thats what drugs do to you . utter confusion .

I'm gonna have to watch that shit 'novocaine' film again , co's I was sure that bitch was a junkie - Maybe she was just another dentist trying to rip off other dentists .

Hey frosty , thanks man .

Sheesh, mate, take it easy. I've never IV'd novocaine, nor have I IV'd anything for that matter. Maybe it does have that IV rush effect people are talking about, I don't know. All I know is that novocaine, if insufflated, is merely numbing like hell, and has none of that cocaine stimulation effect.

By the way, you shouldn't take movies too seriously, they're just stories and are often quite off in the facts department. Just read up on the substance in question in the literature and/or online, you will receive much more reliable information that way.

@MDPVagrant (about wrong spelling)

GreenDay spell it 'novacaine' .

And if you go here
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novacaine
it doesnt give you a broken link .

My dictionary is the internet and google aint complaining .

@Recept(dont take movies too seriously....)
That film was crap . It just seemed to confirm what Neil said . Im not some guy hanging around in a room watching movies all day for ways to contradict people in drug forums . I made an honest mistake . I Apologise .

^ That is correct, Novocaine and Novacaine are both common brand names for procaine.

wrathofspencer said:
@Recept(dont take movies too seriously....)
That film was crap . It just seemed to confirm what Neil said . Im not some guy hanging around in a room watching movies all day for ways to contradict people in drug forums . I made an honest mistake . I Apologise .
I realize that, all I meant is it's not a really valid to make a reference to a movie to back up your argument. Nothing personal mate :)

Anyway, to tie this whole argument up (this is getting a tad off-topic to say the least), I don't think it's a good idea to suggest shooting up novocaine as an alternative to smoking crack. While I can imagine the physical feeling can be quite similar, there is probably none of the psychoactive effect of crack/cocaine that way. Which is not to say it's a bad thing - crack is hell of an addicting thing to use, and you're very right about the comedown part as well; but it's just not a valid comparision IMHO.

<3

Last edited:
Back to the original question - - definately the best seems to be the glass stem with the choreboy as a filter.