• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Best and Worst Pill you've had all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
vegetus said:
Medik... you've got some of my best as your worst!!!
Not having a go at ya dude, just wondering why you didnt like the mitsu's and the tridents?
A couple of quick q's though. a) were they beige tridents? b) are you in melb?
At a guess the Mitzi's probably refer to the imfamour Red Mitsubishis that recieved so much bad press.
PMA, whether they contained them or not, was definately a contributing factor to the shiteness of SOME of these pills (Note: Some were great, different batches, different opinons).
As above, there were more than one batch of beige tridents and as such opinions will vary.
Not havin' a go at all, just thought I'd point out the details.
=D
PEACE

Best: yellow/beige apples of just recently, also blue dolphins from earlier on in the year.

worst: havent had many that were bad, but ones that stand out are the egyptian eyes of recently, they sort of worked but had 3 over the night, but just never got to the peak.

:D

Best: Definately the Beige As. fucked of a half with hige waves of love and pleasure and couldn;t see straight and had difficulty standing for over half a hour.
Recently tried the pink rolexs- really clean and really strong, very very wavy and lovey. great bic, close second.

Worst: Green clover (sold to me as an apple)- dirty (tested up combo of speed, K and MDXX) but effective pill.
I have to agree with 1unfuzed white egyptian eyes were a bit sucky took 1 and a half (plus half a white cherry) for me to get a peak that wasn't even close to half a pink rolex. egyptian eye= medium strength MDA

BEST PILLS: Beide A's form April, absolutely crazy pills!!! Euro dollars in Feb were also very tasty.

WORST PILLS: Purple Hearts were shitty, orange 69s were K and if i didnt have speed there i would have passed out :p

PEACE

best - yellow mtv, blue dolphin

worst - blue butterfly, blue mickey mouse...

Last edited:
Best - White Apples (recently)

Worst - pink (definitely not red as we had both types) mitsi's . These didn't test up anything. Few people I heard who had them got sick and most had PMA symptoms whilst on them. We returned ours when they didn't test up as MDxx.

Best I'd ever come into contact with... would most probably be the beige A/V'S circulating mid this-year.
Worst? Hmmm... the worst I have ever taken was probably one of the Blue-Dolphins... well, it was the worst in-terms of effects... literally felt NOTHING. Ate two, felt nothing, ate another... gave-up. Frustration Deluxe. So... I gave-up, current state-of-mind could have contributed to this (wasn't in the "mood" and felt I had just taken it for the "sake" of it.)

Most POTENT, as in... an "ass-pounding" sorta way, where you just cannot even find the capacity to stand up... would have most probably been one of those "white-bacardis" with the really (I mean this is one of the best presses I have ever seen.) good press, didn't test, so I had assumed they were really good (silly, I know...) munched one... couldn't move, let-alone talk.
I suspect maybe a potent ketamine-based pill, as I felt as though I were "detached". Well, either Ketamine, or... DXM.

Very "cunfusing" night, if ya know what I mean. But, then... these white-bacardis didn't have this same effect on the other few people that were dumping with me (same-batch)... so even that could have been due to my current state-of-mind.

That's why when people ask me what E is like... I usually start off with a, "well, it's kinda un-predictable, so..."

BEST: I'd say the Beige A's too, by far the most potent pills of this year - although they lose a few points for the awful comedowns. Second running are actually ones around at the moment - pink rolexes, very much enjoying these little babies.

WORST: Cant think of one! Honestly, this year's pills have been consistently good *touches wood*.

Possibly a new best for 2004?
Tried Red Mitzi's again on the w/e (by themselves not combined with other biccies) and I think I may have to rate these as the best IMO for 2004.
Absolutely Fucked sums up Saturday night for me.
=D
PEACE

update:

BEST pill ever:
Pink Rolex.
10/10
Plenty of energy, cool visuals, mild hallucinations, last long. very long....peaked for 4 hours hard. :)

^ Very nice aren't they =D N.Y.W (New Year Worthy)

After reading the other posts... I actually forgot about the Blue skies... I'd have to put them in my top three as well for the year.

Best: red mits, white doves, blue crowns. worst: white micky mouses. I hade a few blue crowns and and 2 atoms at * very nice :)

[Edit: Venue details removed. Please refer to the Posting Guidelines. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is making me smile, getting me thinking of all the nice pills I have had this year!

BEST
my top of the list would be Orange crowns (hoping to get a few for new years) blue skys, brown a's, blue butterfly (although noted that alot of people didnt like them). Had alot of fun with the white dollars aswell.

Worst
007's, just cos I had a really nasty comedown, red star because i got very messy on them, blue dvds & green doves because really didnt feel much at all with these ones

Best Pills of year- Green Toyota's, Blue Smileys's, Yellow 007's

Worst - White Playboys, Grey figure 8's and White Kangaroo's (almost sent me to the loonee bin).

SLM NYW and NYDW as well, anyone who can get them stock up early, you dont wanna miss out on this bikie.

Virtua_Trancer said:
SLM NYW and NYDW as well, anyone who can get them stock up early, you dont wanna miss out on this bikie.

*looks at stash of rolexs for new years and pats them* :)

They'd be my best of the year if it wasnt for the Orange Stars in March! Even a half of one of those was intense! Few others that ranked well for were the Blue Sky's/Smilies, Beige A's and the Blue CU's.

Red mitsi's were pretty decent, they just seemed to be lacking something tho imo.

Worst would have to be Red F1's. They sucked ass!

...And I think I may have already posted in this thread...:p

In Southern Queensland:

Best - Beige Halfs (Beige pill that was scored,) speckled TNT's
Worst - White Doves

Well i didn't think beigh A's were any good, felt somthing for 10 - 15min that was it,and they are getting rated #1 or #2 by most???
anyways:

#1 yellow apple mac (best pills all year, had these in november - october
verry nice, but they were a bit sus coz my mate kept driften in and out of a dream world asking for the x box controller and telling me it was my go, but there wasn't an x box to be seen??? but it didn't happen to me or the other 4 or 5 people so i dunno.

#2 red mitzi's mmm yum yum, nice mix = dancy and euporic, good pill:)

#3 blue dolpins were good for mda, long lasting, mad body waves that kinda made me not talk much, my gf had never seen me on e be4 so i had to explain "im usualy not like this"but i liked the waves ;)

worst:

#1 beigh off white blank (it was the best for about 1 hour and that was it all over???)
#2 red $ (think it was a meth pill)

o and i had a strange mtv, it was multy colored specs, im talkin red, blue, green, white, grey, yellow but mostly an aqua, i had a little bit les than half and i floored me (duno what a full one would do?)but the dealer said they were youre average pill?
has anyone had or herd of them?

Virtua_Trancer said:
update:

BEST pill ever:
Pink Rolex.
10/10
Plenty of energy, cool visuals, mild hallucinations, last long. very long....peaked for 4 hours hard. :)

i did think this aswell, then i stumbled across yellow doves last weekend. but to think both of these will be available for nye/nyd makes me quite happy :D

the best has to be
blue skys
mitzis
rolex

worst have to be the

blue ?
and didnt like the first batch of tridents

Status
Not open for further replies.