• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Best and Worst Pill you've had all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being a newbie you always say your first pill is your best soooo.

best for this year : green smileys/ blue dolphins

Thankfully I haven't had a dude pill so far. fingers crossed=D

like above, my first one. was a double cherry, and i loved it. even thou they arnt meant to be that good..

others would have been red mitsi or green dove. i found the dove had an easy come down. i hate nothing more than a bad comedown. which i had with a purple mitsi, so i hate them

Best: Red Diamond
Worst: White cupid

but the cupid was on the comedown from a blue yosemeti sam, I didn't even notice it.

back it up one sec (interlude)

yeahdude said:
White Tridents - my mate said the pills were triple dose mdma

correction, they weren't.

Biege A - mid year (the 6th month i can't remember what it is and i'm school computers so i can't check the clock) first pill - unreal.

june - "unreal" 8(

Last edited:
hmm i thought the best were the yellow pandas by far.. and then the beige A's
worst would be the blue motorallas which were prettty weak.. or the aqua dvds.

best - red mitsi, i only ate half and i wrecked me more than any pill ive ever eaten.

worst -white motorola, first (and last) time i double dropped and all i got was a headache. they seemed to be a hit or miss, my g/f was floored on one of them, and she is more tollerant to MDMA

Last edited:
Best : Yellow panda
Worst : Green music symbol, white kangs (must have been a bad batch....as everyone else i know liked them)
* didnt get to try Beige A,,,doe....trying red rolex w/end, look nice and think, hard press....not tested yet

BEST: Yellow Panda and half a pink/red Mitz

WORST: White whales tale and recently the Blue Mickey Mouse

best: blue aliens, beige smiley, blue LaCoste, purple yosemite sam (inconsistant pills though)

worst: beige barrels, white blanks, white play boys...all of which wer adultered or just nothing.

beige A's, white lips ......were my favorites

....blue skys were good, but i didnt like them as much..

blue australian made (kangroo) was the worst...

...was meant to get a red mit but my friend ran out... :|

Well I have now hit a new low, I said in a previous post that my favourite were the blue dolphins back in july/august. Now my all time crap ones are the yellow mtvs this month. very disappointing.

i have to say worst would be green supermans, maybe just a shitty batch but just not good at all

I'd also have to say the red euro's from waaaaaaaay back in early jan (even dec last year) were great, kept me trolleyed for nearly 5 hours on australia day. I walked* from a mates house in city beach to scarborough along the beach took a detour inland a bit on the way back - had really sore legs the next day.

*when i say walked, i mean floated=D

Hey kids!
It was the best of Pills, it was the blurst of pills for 2k4 eh?
Hmmm... thats a toughie... I cant seperate my four best, cos they all rocked, but for different reasons...
For Starters, Vegie is a Melburnian, and loving it!

Now our for our top Four...
Best Pills

4. Yellow Windmill(NYE'ish) - Not the worlds greatest pills, but nice none the less. This one gets a mention purely cos i left one in a bag of wizz for three months! When i pulled it out, it was coated in white niceness! I was off chops for 6 hours on one biccie! niiiiiiiice....

3. Beige Tridents(May - June) - Love on tap... these pills were very touchy-feely for me. Had a nice little kick to them too! Had a few over a few months

2. White Apple Mac's(Aug - Sept) - Awesome pill. Smooth as a babies be-hind! Smoothest biccie ive ever had. Cleeeeean. One of those 'just keeps getting better' types of bix. Well loved by all.

1. Red Mitsubishi's(Sept - Current) - Came in at No. 1 purely for their brute force tactics. Some of my biccie munching friends only needed a halfer, and they were trolleyed! Awesome bix, Highly recommended(with a warning, they be POTENT!)

Blurst(ie worst) Pills
Cant really remember, but thats the point, isnt it? Forget the crap, find more of the good!

Best - Beige A's early in the year - my first pill :)
Also yellow smileys from a bit later - just a half and i felt soo great, loved up, music sounded wikkid.

Worst - havn't had any duds but Brown F1 was definitely the worst this year - very little buzz.

Just wondering to everyone that posted green doves as the worst are they recent cos i know some are in adelaide at the moment?

Best: yellow doves/red mits (november/october)

Worst: whitey-pale yellow $ (november)

ok whats scaring me is they are the only ones i can remember, but i've dropped at least once a month this year.

Best: Yellow Pandas & Yellow Apples mmmm apples

Worst: hmmm the list goes on mitsis, beige dolphins, tridants, motorolas jus ta name a few.

Medik... you've got some of my best as your worst!!!
Not having a go at ya dude, just wondering why you didnt like the mitsu's and the tridents?
A couple of quick q's though. a) were they beige tridents? b) are you in melb?

Best: Beige A's from start of the year, Mitsis for sheer brute force (as quoted from someone else), white smilies (surprisingly good, kept me dancing all night and smooth comedown)

Worst: Green doves (just weak), White cherries (unexpected Special K when we were planning to have a huge club nite) and Blue Euro (not a bad pill but completely mashed for close to a week after, worst comedown ever experienced from taking 1 pill)

Status
Not open for further replies.