• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Best and Worst Pill you've had all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best - green bacardis in June and July and white batmans inSeptember.
Worst - a white smiley an ex friend gave me at a 21st. It grossed me and my girlfriend out and took ages to wear off.:X

Best - Orange airoplanes last night! (Malaysia)

Worst - i got some fucking bunk shit, nothing in the pills at ALL. they were pink, like a seahorse or something, couldn't tell.

Peace

I didn't really consume many bicks, but in vic in 2004, my favourite was probably blue CU's from September, the cleanest mdma bic i've ever had (will be dining on these for nye). I also consumed a lot of A's from Feb, which were definitely strong puppies, but weren't as enjoyable as cu's for me, sadly enough i missed the blue sky's. If i wanted to be really picky, probably the weakest mdma bic i had all year were white pink panthers from Jan, which also had a really bad come-down.

Suprisingly, I've only rolled about 6 or 7 times this year... what a good boy I am!

Best Pill: Green Scorpion
Worst pill: Pink Barbie (what can I say? it was a good year!)

OHHHHH Ive been waiting for a Post like this FOREVER!!!!

Best: Blue Skies, Brown Atoms and 007(firstbik)

Worst: Green Xbox(good Kbomb tho), Blue Butterflies, Green Doves

Best
Blue CU's, Green Toyota's, White Smileys, Orange Stars, White Playstations, Yellow Mercedes

Worst
White Doves, Purple Mtv's, White Asian symbols.

Edit: BT's request.

Basically the best pills were clean and a worthy dose. (Suspected MDMA and nothing else)

Worst pills hosted adultrated content
(Ketamine, Methamphetamine etc)

Last edited:
Best, I'd say the yellow pandas, though I really liked the pink k's from about march - very speedy though. I still though it was an awesome biccie.

Worst, quite a few, white heineken, pink flame(? - can't remember it exactly), beige(?) versace, I don't really know but thats what I can remember

best - yellow pandas,red mitsubishis,white kangaroos

worse - white hearts

go the pandas!

Best: Yellow 69 of February

Worst: Pink K of April, Blue Butterfly - incredibly uneven!

I'm gonna feel like such a cunt posting this, but its the truth

Best - Beige As, Red Mitsubishis
Worst - Blue Smileys

I've only eaten 4 diff kind of pills
(other being the pink rolexes)

best - brown blanks (aka amsterdams), red mitsi's (still got one for new years X]
worst - red devil (i think i managed to feel a tingle)

best - beige lexus, red mitsubishi, yellow panda, blue sky/smiley, brown amsterdam, yellow crown/rolex.
worst - blue mickey mouse, blue dvd, pink F1.

Having a few crowns/rolex's for new years :D

I wrote this a while back, thanks to diegoblunt for linking it:
Maybe when people post their 'favourite' pills of 2003 they could be kind enough to mention WHY these pills are the favourite. Some people I know who have used MDMA occasionally on a longer-term basis wouldn't class the 'strongest' pills as necessarily the 'best'... what makes your pill the fave? Why does that pill stand out among ALL the rest? A list of 'great' MDMA pills in numerical order doesn't really do much besides brag that you had a decent hookup.

Please try to put some thought into your posts, a poll like this is pretty much useless as it contains nothing of substance. Someone could get better information browsing pillreports (and that is saying something!). Fill in the blanks for us, why are these particular pills your favourites? Share the benefit of your experiences...

BigTrancer :)

MoeBro said:
I'm gonna feel like such a cunt posting this, but its the truth

Best - Beige As, Red Mitsubishis
Worst - Blue Smileys

I've only eaten 4 diff kind of pills
(other being the pink rolexes)

when you mention your worst pill surely you dont mean the blue smiley/sky pill, they were the absolute fucking bomb.8o

really there's been a few good ones....heaps of shit ones no doubt!
in melb

good: green g's from start of the year, orange/red stars just a bit later on, bly sky's and yellow pandas from a few months back and these red mitsis and pink rolexes are rockin a bit too!

worst: ugghhh i try to forget, grey/beige CC's??? white x-men? some little to no dose of speed crap, those green kangaroos that were fuc*ing people up....baad!!

peace

ps. sorry just read the above post....well the green G's, man, probably best experience at a well know start-of-year party hint hint hehe because i had so many friends around me and we were allllll off chops and having such a good time

as said before, just because these were strong pills doesnt mean had the best time on all of them! most of the time, when i was with the right people (ie good friends) i have the best time!

best: Blue Smileys and Yellow Pandas were SO SO good! Blue smileys floored me at first actually b4 I bounced back and I had a wicked night on the pandas.

worst: White barrell.. I don't know if the barrells I had were different but they were fucked, really crumbly, smelt and tasted worse than ANY pill I've ever come across, did hardly anything for me but I had the worse come down! I had them b4 I had a tester. Taught me a valuable lesson

To My liking: Yellow Diamond - september - suspected contents nice big hit of MDA, thought this because they had all the effects of a good mdma hit but me and most my mates and heaps of other ppl i talk to all reported mild visual distortions, no major visuals but we had a nice long stare at a picture of a "waving" tree for a while. we had these at home really fun.

White Tridents - November (couple of weeks ago) tested by my mate, the liquid (sorry i think he used mandalin?) went black, but he said the pills were triple dose mdma (i think he means they had a larger than normal dose of mdma, cause whats a single dose lol, in reference to 'normal' pills i quess.), but these were pretty strong had a half as i was down on cash, lasted a decent 3 hours had the next half, wasn't as great but that as expected. Really nice pills. taken at a mates house

Biege A - mid year (the 6th month i can't remember what it is and i'm school computers so i can't check the clock) first pill - unreal. can't really pass much judgement as it was my first, but that experience hasn't been matched, taken at first rave

Not to my liking:
Red Mitsubishi - dark red - day before that newspaper article, good peak, but the come up was rough and i got thrown around alot, i enjoyed once it settled down. so i'd say it was really just the harsh comeup i experienced that put me off

Blue Euros - this was probably more my fault as i decided to take 4, chewing 2. these gave me a unreal sort of layer vision like when i stared into the rave i could see differant layers of bodys standing infront of me, but i end up on my arse. i found the peaks were short lived

[edit] Event details removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Best- light green/blue Aliens from feb this year were the best for me. Closely followed by blue skys, but they didnt last as long as aliens. Green toyotas were also very good.

Worst- pink smileys, whales tales were extremely mild!

best white kangers, pink/red mitsys

have tryed: pink rolex's yellow doves but after the mitsys it seems like nothin works now

have a panda waiting for new years hopfuly my body comes good i dont wanna go dropig 2-3 a night just love having a rokin night off one

worst: white smileys, those a's,ck,blue dvd cant think to much shit

cant go past good louy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.