• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzodiazepine Potentiation

oxy potentiate

If oxy potentiates diazepam does anyone know how you can get it to the UK??

grapefruit juice half an hour-an hour before ingesting the benzo, about 250ml should be more than enough. makes it about twice to three times as strong IMO. I got pretty big benzo tolerance tho

If oxy potentiates diazepam does anyone know how you can get it to the UK??
there are PLENTY of ways to get oxy in the UK, your doctor, online clearnet, online darknet, drug dealers, etc. They aint that hard to find once you start asking.
Try to find OXYNORM IR too they are by far the best, I had some 20mg ones once, capsule like tramadol, you just empty the oxy powder out and sniff it up, boom. Goes fucking lovely with some K and some benzos. and weed (of course)

Hello all, just wanted to share my new personal benzo potentiating ritual, which i found works incredibly well (for me at least).
- 50mg dimenhydrinate(Gravol)
- 15mg Citalopram(I am prescribed this and wouldnt recommend anyone else this, but it is a cyp450 enzyme inhibitor so i'm still mentioning it)
- 100mg garlic extract pill (equivalent to 1000mg of raw garlic clove)
- 10mg famotidine(Pepcid)
- 1-2 shots whiskey (not recommended for obvious CNS depressant effects)
- Echinacea (500-1000mg ~ not exactly sure on the amount)
- 100-400mg siberian ginseng
- cold-fx, one pill containing 200mg of a specific part of panax ginseng called CVT-E002 (not sure if this helps any but panax ginseng is a cyp450 enzyme inhibitor aswell so it might)

I took 2.5mg of nifoxipam(new rc benzo derivative related to flunitrazepam) tonight with the expectation of light effects as per usual from that dose, but was surpringly heavily sedated which doesnt usually happen to me with nifoxipam. I had to go lie down for a couple hours before i could convince myself to get up and stumble to the kitchen. this was the hardest ive ever been hit by any benzo and i have taken 2mg ativan along with 2mg nifoxipam on another occasion and stayed up all night but this potentiation ritual ive come across seems to have drastically increased the effects. I will be getting clonazolam 0.5mg soon and am curious to see if this combo works as well for that benzo, and hopefully it can work for some of you guys too!

p.s. Kava should work quite well for benzodiazepine potentiation as well as it is not only an inhibitor of a cyp450 enzyme but also has calming, mood-lifting qualities of its own(so i've read)

Last edited:
jhjhsdi you say you can use clearnet shops to get oxy online? have you yourself done this? I've wondered about this type of thing but it seems super sketchy/risky

jhjhsdi you say you can use clearnet shops to get oxy online? have you yourself done this? I've wondered about this type of thing but it seems super sketchy/risky

Dude, this site isn't here to help you source drugs. There are rules, probably a good idea to read 'em.

Sorry if what i said came off that way, i wasnt asking for drug sources, i was simply wondering if someone has actually done that successfully, thats all.

Im drinking 4 25oz 8% malt liquors ontop of 7mg clonazolam, seems to potentiate well for me.... only I sit in my room all day an dont go nowhere I an mae troubke

Hello everyone, I just made an account on this website now, but now I'm actually registered. Anyway, I know the rules about "self-incrimination" so keep that in mind.
(I'll keep the past brief by saying I used to do alot of drugs) anyway, now I'm sober and that's great. Over the last 2 years I've been having extreme anxiety and sleep problems. Over the last couple of years I've seen a few psychiatrists who have tried my on every "non-abusable" drug under the sun because they feel ethically obligated to do so and I get that. That led me to herbal supplements/tea and I tried every single one that is legal and available, which includes, but is not limited to, Chamomile (tea and capsule), Kava Kava (tea and capsule) Damiana, catnip, Skullcap, Kratom, Passion flower, Valerian root, lemon grass, blue lotus, wild lettuce, etc. So I just started seeing a new doc and and I am now prescribed valium (was 10mg 1x at night; now 20mg 1x at night) but it doesn't work. I had recently gotten some tests done and they confirmed that I have a "super liver" which sounds awesome, but it sucks pretty bad ( I have a very high CYP2C19 enzyme so I am an ultra-metabolizer) . (the efficiency is this: if someone with a normal liver had 1oz of alcohol [like whiskey, vodka, etc.], they would (in theory) process "a shot" or an ounce per hour. My liver can process a 16oz glass of the same substance in an hour. That being said, it took me 2 years to get on a legit sleeping medication. and the dosage for valium (just like every other med I've been on) isn't nearly enough. Infact, it does nothing. The bottom line is I need to find every way I can to potentiate it (again through legal/ realistic ways. Obviously I can't just go smoke a bowl or something). but I have read this, as well as MANY other threads and I'm not finding anything that is working. At this moment I'm drinking white grapefruit juice, took 6 Benadryl (make that 7, I just took another) , had Omeprazole, had catnip tea as well as a sedating strain of Kratom, and then finally took my Valium (which I have tried taking before the other things, after the other things, as well as at the same time.) PLEASE HELP.

Last edited:
I cant get high on Valium or klonipin xany is all that works I can eat 400 to 500 mg n not get high don't know y

Hello everyone, I just made an account on this website now, but now I'm actually registered. Anyway, I know the rules about "self-incrimination" so keep that in mind.
(I'll keep the past brief by saying I used to do alot of drugs) anyway, now I'm sober and that's great. Over the last 2 years I've been having extreme anxiety and sleep problems. Over the last couple of years I've seen a few psychiatrists who have tried my on every "non-abusable" drug under the sun because they feel ethically obligated to do so and I get that. That led me to herbal supplements/tea and I tried every single one that is legal and available, which includes, but is not limited to, Chamomile (tea and capsule), Kava Kava (tea and capsule) Damiana, catnip, Skullcap, Kratom, Passion flower, Valerian root, lemon grass, blue lotus, wild lettuce, etc. So I just started seeing a new doc and and I am now prescribed valium (was 10mg 1x at night; now 20mg 1x at night) but it doesn't work. I had recently gotten some tests done and they confirmed that I have a "super liver" which sounds awesome, but it sucks pretty bad ( I have a very high CYP2C19 enzyme so I am an ultra-metabolizer) . (the efficiency is this: if someone with a normal liver had 1oz of alcohol [like whiskey, vodka, etc.], they would (in theory) process "a shot" or an ounce per hour. My liver can process a 16oz glass of the same substance in an hour. That being said, it took me 2 years to get on a legit sleeping medication. and the dosage for valium (just like every other med I've been on) isn't nearly enough. Infact, it does nothing. The bottom line is I need to find every way I can to potentiate it (again through legal/ realistic ways. Obviously I can't just go smoke a bowl or something). but I have read this, as well as MANY other threads and I'm not finding anything that is working. At this moment I'm drinking white grapefruit juice, took 6 Benadryl (make that 7, I just took another) , had Omeprazole, had catnip tea as well as a sedating strain of Kratom, and then finally took my Valium (which I have tried taking before the other things, after the other things, as well as at the same time.) PLEASE HELP.

It seems that benzos arent the way to go for you, mabe you should try to increase your GABA instead of increasing its efficiency, Gabapentin is a drug which isnt metabolized by the liver if i recall well and it increase the enzyme that produce GABA from Glutamic acid (GAD enzyme) it is also at higher dosage a Calcium blocker which can increase the anxyolitic and muscle relaxing properties, add to that Rosmarinic acid obtained from lemon balm, rosmary , holy basil and some other. Rosmarinic acid is an inhibitor of the enzyme GABA transaminase which is one of the major way of your body to get rid of GABA. With this combo you will mabe double or more your amount of GABA which is near the effect of benzo since they 3x the effect of GABA on CL- channel. It will feel slighly smoother than benzo but the same effect.

I actually used this when i started my personal researches about the GABA system combo with benzo (150oxazepam) and phenibut (2.5g) together oh what an evening ! (i have natural tolerance to high sedatives, my major anxiety problem is linked to mental hyperactivity).

I have to ask, please someone answer since were talking about benzo potetiation. ...

I need to know how much and how soon before I take the valium (diazepam) do I take the cimetidine pills.

Ive done it with suboxone, but didnt like the effects.

But would like to try with valium, as I have read cimetidine potentiates valium.

And I have cimetidine and valium lol 10mg valiums to be exact the blue ones. About 20 of them, but I dont take them every day. Plus I have xanax too 1mg pills the blues also. I try to save my xanax for rainy days and shitty days ....

BUTTTTTT*******
Please help with the potetiation of the valium

How much cimetidine should I take before I take the valium.

I usually eat about 4 in the afternoon and smoke some OG strain.

Thankyou all.

Peace Out

Hope you all feel great, or are about too ;)

Also besides valerian root
what other sedatives/relaxers/mood Lifters
are there please list thankyou once again.

Peace

Lol it's funny you say that, my boyfriend is a really big guy (6'3 and over 260.. A bit chubby) and I am about 105 pounds, 5'4 and a swimsuit model lol. And I am very attracted to him... Been together for 9 years! So it definately happens! Lol but back on topics, I used to do the grapefruit thing but i definately think that strong muscle relaxers (soma particularly) really potentiates benzos.. Im enjoying it as I type actually ;-).. Also potentiates opiates very well :)

Bitches lie

Any sedating Antihistamine will work Promethazine, Doxylamine etc.. but i dont want to encourage downers with downers, just think anna nicole smith, whitney, micheal jackson...etc...etc.. they loved combining lots of CNS depressants and they arent here because of it.?

Im drinking 4 25oz 8% malt liquors ontop of 7mg clonazolam, seems to potentiate well for me.... only I sit in my room all day an dont go nowhere I an mae troubke
Do not ever take this much clonazolam! 1mg is heavy with low tolerance

Any sedating Antihistamine will work Promethazine, Doxylamine etc.. but i dont want to encourage downers with downers, just think anna nicole smith, whitney, micheal jackson...etc...etc.. they loved combining lots of CNS depressants and they arent here because of it.?

I completely understand what your saying,

I was actually asking about all natural substances like valerian root, st.johns wart

is there anything else

I completely understand what your saying,

I was actually asking about all natural substances like valerian root, st.johns wart

is there anything else

ROSMARINIC ACID is what you are looking for mostly concentrated in Spearmint 58mg/g dry and then Melissa officinalis (lemon balm) with 39mg/g dry i think. You get 4-5gs of those plants before your Benzo and see the magic happen take em like 10-20 mins before as tea(less potent) or directly (spearmint is truely easy to eat directly).

Now if you want to know how it works.. ; it decrease the activity of an enzyme supposed to destroy GABA. So bottom line you have more GABA. The global effect of benzos is to increase the effect of a single GABA molecule x3. So with more GABA the effects of benzo will be increased.There is also a RC and RX doing the same thing (Valproic Acid/sodium valproate). Less safe and harder to get hand on.

There is also a RX and also a RC (not 2 substances but its classified in both) called Gabapentin. At low dose it is supposed to only increase the activity of the enzyme creating GABA. Altho in greater dose it is also a Calcium channel blocker which mimics the effect of benzo but with some painkilling ability. This substance should be used carefully.

Now if you want the best potentiation for a benzo experiance here is my mix :

- 4 to 5g Spearmint or Valproic acid
- Valerian root extract
- Gabapentin when i have some (usually 200-300mg is enough)
- take the benzo
- If its degrated by cyp3a4 enzyme use cimetidine or grape fruit juice. (btw valerian extract is also a CYP3A4 inhibitor so if you have some you dont NEED those 2 but its always good to get rid of the enzyme that destroy the drug as long as its not daily, for daily use you dont need any enzyme inhibitor since benzo daily use is already destroying that enzyme slowly.)

Other combinations would add to the perception of the effect and therefore would not be a potentiation but a mix of effects.

I dont know any other method of increasing GABA levels altho am open on learning new things.

Ps: Barbiturate would be better than anything else in there but its sooo rare and easy to die off of. These are hard working sedatives and when mixed with benzo it does not add to the effect it multiplies it. So half a dose of benzo plus half a dose barbs is more potent than 2 doses of benzo would probably equal 3. Its a really synergic but dangerous combination. Worst than Benzo/alcohol !

Also i ordered some pikamilon and will see how that works (it is the GABA molecule linked to the B3 vitamin to form 1 molecule). The goal is to increase the amount of GABA in the brain since pikamilon goes to the brain and plain GABA supplements doesnt. Also the B3 vitamin is essential in the formation of GABA in the brain. This substance is supposed to increase the amount of GABA simply by taking a dietary supplement.

I'll see how that goes on benzo potentiation as soon as i get it.

Also i ordered some pikamilon and will see how that works (it is the GABA molecule linked to the B3 vitamin to form 1 molecule). The goal is to increase the amount of GABA in the brain since pikamilon goes to the brain and plain GABA supplements doesnt. Also the B3 vitamin is essential in the formation of GABA in the brain. This substance is supposed to increase the amount of GABA simply by taking a dietary supplement.

I'll see how that goes on benzo potentiation as soon as i get it.

Turns out Pikamilon is Great for benzo potentiation but not as much as I thought.. I think the B3 vitamin takes a hold on the effect generating a stimulating and happy feeling that melts great with the benzo buzz. So I like the combo just wont take it before bed.