• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Detox Beginning Opiate Detox

How’s it going, outside? Did you get into the doctor?

I hope you are ok!

- VE

Hi VE,
I did get to the doctor and had no problems refilling. I will NEVER let this happen again. I’m not a hero, I know the tapering process will be slow and sometimes painful, but in the scheme of things, hopefully one day this will all be a memory. And if it isn’t, and I have pain every day for the rest of my life, at least I’m alive.

Thank you so much for the check in. I don’t have a lot of support at home and it’s so nice to feel accepted and not judged ♥️

How's your day Outside? Thinking of you. Hope you stop by and tell us how you are. ❤️

Hi VE,
I did get to the doctor and had no problems refilling. I will NEVER let this happen again. I’m not a hero, I know the tapering process will be slow and sometimes painful, but in the scheme of things, hopefully one day this will all be a memory. And if it isn’t, and I have pain every day for the rest of my life, at least I’m alive.

Thank you so much for the check in. I don’t have a lot of support at home and it’s so nice to feel accepted and not judged ♥️
So you plan on tapering still? Did you tell the doc and was he ok with it? If so, what did he recommend your taper schedule to be?

Hi Outside,
I have Two words for your husband and they are " Not Happy Birthday"
Hope your Easter has been wonderful, and pain free ???

So If i read it right, they filled your script and you did not have to start that Hard Tapper from
80 Oxy to 10 Norco ............better than nothing for sure but ...........................Ouch
All is Well

Omg Iceman! That's hilarious!

I hope you're well outside. Still hoping you'll stop by to say hello. ❤️

Hi everyone! I hope everyone had a good Easter. I am still tapering and I’m down to 50 mg a day from 70-80 mg. It’s been hard, but I’m trying to be patient and go slow ♥️. I hope everyone’s having a fantastic week!!

outside hows it going??
Happy summer :cool:
I am not sure if good weather is better for getting Clean or using ???

Hey outside how’s it going ?
Enjoying your summer , I hope ? very hot here in the north east ???