Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Australian Drug Discussion Social Thread V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
there was some dude on here who rekoned he'd smoked bongs 4 or 5 hours before a saliva test and passed. take that with a grain of salt tho.

A bluelighter I know used to work for Vic Roads and had dozens of different test kits they were trialling before roadside drug testing was introduced. Of course we all went to a rave and spent the comedown testing each other, using mouthwashes, testing a girl 30 seconds after pulling a bong etc. It was really disheartening how many of us tested negative after a good 24 hours hammering all manner of different drugs

We came to the conclusion they were no more effective than sniffer dogs when it came to false positives.

They are a fucking joke and typical of how regressive this country has become.

If they were as effective as alcohol breath testers there would be no excuse not to legalise many drugs. It's the time they take to test then run my plates on the way to a doof that pisses me off more.

The aus/nz authorities use consumption of hemp seeds as a potential false-negative for THC
Utter nonsense.

Hi, thought I should be social and join in with some general chit chat.
All my mates that liked getting high have family and careers these days. Wish I had a trip buddy. Everyone just wants to drink booze and although I dont mind a drink or two...or six, I'm a bit over the pub scene.
Anyways, hows the festive season been for you?

Up and down. More ways than one.
5 just hit years without booze though. Not due to a drinking problem either.
I hope twenty fifteen treats you all well, my friends

Especially halif, footsy and pisspot ❤

^ That's awesome SJ. The cultural norm of drinking with everything really becomes apparent when you stop.

Hope it's an amazing year for everyone too <3

With all this sport on tv I'm gonna end up with arthritis in my thumb from changing channels with the remote control, lol.

Good to hear someone in Oz is stepping away from the norm and not drinking booze, two thumbs up for Spacejunk.

the best thing about not drinking is when you go to the pokies the soft drinks are free

Why are you so "embarassed" by how people spend their time?
You got hang-ups? Deary me.

This cuntry would be a better place if people minded their own business imho.

At least with alcohol you have a majority of people who enjoy it without being hurt. With gambling the house always wins. In the case of pokies it is 80%.

Yeah, its just a carcinogen, nothing wrong with that, right?
You're a bit embarrassing, but i'll keep it to myself as not to sound like a prudish wowser.

Alcohol may change the permeability of the cell wall to allow true carcinogens in but that is like blaming oxygen for creating harmful oxidants.

I find it amusing that sporting organizations crack down on gambling by players so as to maintain the integrity of their sport yet turn around and still take sponsorship money from bookmakers.

I've doped more horses and stung more bookie rings by the time I was 20 to know that there is never such a thing as a level playing field. The odds are only for people who aren't in on the result.

Well, arent you impressive?
I dont gamble either, find animal racing/fighting abhorrent.
If you want something to be embarassed about, perhaps you should give some thought to your last paragraph.

What it comes down to in your case is a greatly inaccurate sense of superiority.
I would be embarassed about that. But that's just me.
I dont gamble, but i dont look down on people who do, either.
I save my distain for racing industry.

It probably comes from my personal ethos of work hard for your success. Gambling is a fools tax plain and simple.

Look around your local bar and I see 90% of the drinkers happily enjoying their poison with no social or health effects. 80% of those in the TAB will lose their money. Ditto in the pokies room

It probably comes from your greed and involvement in barbaric bloodsports. But however you want to justify it to yourself.
My state doesnt have pokie joints, and i only go to bars to play or watch live music, so i dont really see what youre getting at (except being your usual patronising 'personal ethos')

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.