Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Australian Drug Discussion Social Thread V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the idea is to talk about whateverthefuck you wont kinda thing (within reason)..

I could be wrong though.

Back by popular demand, this is the new social thread for Australian Drug Discussion.

We have established a few ground rules for this thread:

- There is to be no dicksizing.

- Talking about drug use is okay, mention of specific doses is not.

- Availability discussion is not allowed.

Lets get social!

BUT did it work? did your pressure go down or not? I used Seroquel and all I felt was drowsiness. Acute sleeping effects.

no pill ids

sure y not rly

I used to know a girl
she would give me hanfulls of colour pills
some of them were anpsyks

B4 I did my hwork
the brown ones were best

Happy Christmas/New Year to all my bluelights. Hope you all had a good one.

^ thanks! And to you too.

Hope all y'all AussDD's got that little something something ;) and enjoyed the good weather.

^ Cheers brewster

Anyone here tried u-brew it? Basically a brewery that does microbatches and you pay to go there and brew your own beer on their equipment, they provide all ingredients and a climate controlled room. Tasted a ginger beer that was brilliant and a little creatures clone that was very close to the real thing. Works out pretty cheap, planning on going with some mates since there's a minimum batch size.

I like beer - cheap, good quality beer sounds very appealing. Sounds like it'll be fun anyway.

^ do it yourself at home, but of course you need some space, not heaps, and I suppose time (since working 40+ hours I don't brew as much as I'd like, used to do two a week), it's easier than you'd think.

Save up some pennies and get a standard 20-25L kit.

Never needed to 'u-brew' it, but have a mate that done an all grain 500L batch with the local mob from our area. My mate allgrain brews, but he wanted huge volume.

Last edited:
I apologize upfront - I can't seem to find the 'random chat' thread for this section.

blazejohhny03 - your inbox is full.

Mods sorry If this is in the wrong section , could you please move to the relevant section..

Thank you
Bear

my friend just got on this thing recently where he constantly tells me i'm gonna get done for drug driving. the reasoning being that THC stays in your system for ages and since i smoke every day, i'd test positive for THC at a roadside test even if i hadn't smoked that day (or for a few days). is this true? about the roadside tests picking up THC days after consuming it, that is.

my friend just got on this thing recently where he constantly tells me i'm gonna get done for drug driving. the reasoning being that THC stays in your system for ages and since i smoke every day, i'd test positive for THC at a roadside test even if i hadn't smoked that day (or for a few days). is this true? about the roadside tests picking up THC days after consuming it, that is.

Depends on the law in your country doesn't it. Here in the uk you can argue the toss that despite have x drug in your system it wasn't having a negative impact on your ability to drive at the time because you had used it x amount of days ago.

Ifaik where i live (wa), if you positive, the fuzz take you in for a blood test.
Cannabis is only detectable in blood for a few days tops. Unlike urine.
I could br wrong. Resesrch it.

But yeah no drug testing questions here, so im out!

You aren't convicted on saliva test results, if you test positive they then have justification to blood test you. It's a small chance if you smoke every day but I have not heard of anyone who has been done for cannabis more than 24 hr after they have smoked. I know plenty of friends who have argued that they last smoked the night before and been allowed to go. Obviously they must the use a judgement call by the copper so it pays to mind your P's and Q's.

More likely to be done for amphetamines a couple of days later I have heard.

http://www.druginfo.adf.org.au/fact-sheets/the-facts-about-roadside-drug-testing-web-fact-sheet

How long can they be detected?

Cannabis: Random roadside drug testing can detect cannabis for at least several hours after use. Even after a small amount of cannabis you should not drive for at least five hours. Even though you may not feel the effects, the drug may still be detected in a test.

- See more at: http://www.druginfo.adf.org.au/fact...g-testing-web-fact-sheet#sthash.ijeC7Epc.dpuf

Status
Not open for further replies.