Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Australian Drug Discussion Social Thread V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ a kangaroo would kick the fuck out of you before you got near his mouth, they vicious bro....

Man, whats this obsession with fucking with out local animals? First you want to get them drunk and fighting, now you wanna see them tweaking? Strange...

It's not like they run rampant around here. If that's what your lady's been saying, she a lier bro...

As for sheep, well, yeah, they'd eat anything out of your hands, piece of cake that one.

Not having a go, just curious.

True story though, one of my old mans mates was put in hospital for months after hitting one in a car, the roo jumped just before he hit. Legs went straight through the window. So once the poor blokes car stopped, he had to deal with roo claws constantly ripping the shit out of his face, head and body.

Last edited:
it lived through the impact?
i like your guys wildlife
except for the spiders.
anyway
basically
i'd rather not be american mane
like american exceptionalism is one of the biggest lies i've ever heard, ya know?
Like you know how some people really think they're like a woman in a man's body
I kinda have the same thing going on with nationality in a strange manner?
Idk maybe teh amphs have fried my brain, but I really feel more aligned with the UK (or preferably, australia. still commonwealth either way though)
or shit even CANADA.
than the US, ya know
australia/the UK sounds so much better than the US ya know
man's gotta have a dream ya know, mine is getting UK/Australian citizenship and being rid of here, forever.
and lorde
thats the 2nd part of my dream but thats a different discussion
is Rick Ross big in australia?
what about Gucci Mane?
and does aus have a good drum and bass scene?
i saw Hype is gonna be in i think perth, and Hype is literally my hero, and if you guys get the playaz mofuckas i'd think dnb is decent there but i'm not sure

Last edited:
LSDMDMA&12813390 said:
it lived through the impact?
i like your guys wildlife
except for the spiders.
anyway
basically
i'd rather not be american mane
like american exceptionalism is one of the biggest lies i've ever heard, ya know?
Like you know how some people really think they're like a woman in a man's body
I kinda have the same thing going on with nationality in a strange manner?
Idk maybe teh amphs have fried my brain, but I really feel more aligned with the UK (or preferably, australia. still commonwealth either way though)
or shit even CANADA.
than the US, ya know
australia/the UK sounds so much better than the US ya know
man's gotta have a dream ya know, mine is getting UK/Australian citizenship and being rid of here, forever.
and lorde
thats the 2nd part of my dream but thats a different discussion
is Rick Ross big in australia?
what about Gucci Mane?
and does aus have a good drum and bass scene?
i saw Hype is gonna be in i think perth, and Hype is literally my hero, and if you guys get the playaz mofuckas i'd think dnb is decent there but i'm not sure

Well, good luck with your dream bro.

Just do it....

There is a huge love for dnb here man.

It's still a relatively small scene tho isn't it? It always was when I was into dance music. I used like some DNB tho for sure.

WA (perth) used to get alot of the DJ's out and often first or exclusively, I think a guy named Dion from loaded dice was behind that, Perth also had Greg Packer I think.

In Syd the scene was small, Melb seemed like a bigger scene for it than Syd.

Some greg packer -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdM_vo4oLOQ

so you aus dogs
are you jealous of NZ for producing lorde?
and do you guys think she'd ever do speed?
or MDMA?

hqdefault.jpg

Seriously, I dont think I even know any Lorde songs.

WOT
WOT WOT WOT
you dont know any lorde songs?
youre welcome

no embed makes me sad
but anyway
she is awesomely talented
shes got such appeal to me, not sexual appeal mind you
not that she's bad looking
but my attraction to her is just because she's different and real, her music is real, and she just seems to do her own thing
"team" is the better of those 2 songs, imo, but royals was her first big hit song.

Yeah thats her. Shes awesome.
Like the drums in team man right.
someone needs to do a dnb remix of team. The drums just sound like jf you sped them up a bit but kept the vocals at about the same pitch it would sound cool as shit imo.

Im looking forward to seeing Shonen Knife again soon, somewhat off-topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.