• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Aurorix & Speed?

Yeah but it's this sites job to tell peeps not to do it they arent gonna say "oh yeah its dangerous it can kill you but u can be safe and have a quarter of an aurorix and mdma and you'll be ok"
i

It is not this sites job to tell anyone not to do anything, we provide information and opinions but we don't tell you what to do. We outline the dangers and explain what things could potentially have much worse consequences than other.

If this information makes it clear you can quite likely get yourself in some real serious trouble and you choose to ignore this information thats your mistake not ours.

Because its not fucking safe to mix the 2 togther! Why did you even post this topic at all?

All you want to do is justify your stupid behavour! Your playing with your life here. Is any of this getting through to you? Do you think the ones who do this mix and die post trip reports? You play with fire you will get burned. You got a fucking tolarance and yoru so wraped up in drugs that instead of cutting back your going to take stupid risks......Do you even know why they dont mix?

we dont tell people to take drugs here thats your decision it is a well known fact MAOI's are dangerous just like using an SSRI on esctacy now iv been in 2 car crashes and havnt died does that mean i wont next time?

sounds to me like you'v got an invincibility complex i dont blame u i have one too but i know not to fuck around with drugs just because u arent feeling anything bad doesnt mean damage hasnt already been done

i have to ask why you have come here asking for help and then disregarding it entirely it sounds to me like you have already made your decision and are looking for somebody to support it

so u have 2 choices to listen to the wise people of this board and not mix the 2 drugs together and talk to your doctor about changing your medication to one that will not affect your recreational drug taking adversly

or to blindly go on and mix the two you are taking your life into your hands and you dont sound like you have the maturity to do that so im guessing you will make another bad decision down the line ending up in death or hospitalization

i suggest you ask somebody who you trust and respect a knowledgeable drug taking peer if one is available because theres one thing we cant do over the internet and thats smack u in the face for being an idiot (which works very well in my opinion)

Yeah so not even less than a quarter would be ok?
come on less than a quarter???

if ur going to take any less than ur prescribed dose dont take any at all which is what were trying to say

why do u want the maoi so badly anyways?

NO! HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SAY IT! FUCKING NO!

Theres no point in even telling you this, you dont give a rats ass about the facts. You have already decided to mix the 2.

You take your life in your own hands and something gos wrong, only YOU are to blame. You fuck yourself up dont go blaming drugs for knocking you around. You KNOW thats its fucking dangerous.

I am taking The Maoi for Anxiety
It can't be that dangerous with less than a quarter
It's like mixing Alcohol with E you'll be fine if you have a low dose of Alcohol...

Ok maybe i have been a little stupid i have decided not to mix ANY aurorix...not even a little crumb
How long should i wait til taking E after i stopped my medication?
Have read somewhere on the site i should wait at least 24 hours but some others have said wait longer

Its nothing like mixing alcohol. MAOI prevent serotonin being from being destoryed, xtc releases serotonin. They both work on the same part of the brain. Its not like your increaseing your drug intake, it doesnt go up evenly. The difference between a recreational dose and a over dose is very very thin.

Youd be better of takeing more pills, or cutting back and reduceing your tolarance. Perhaps even Piracetam?

I think iv read somewhere that PMA is in itself a MAOI, and we all know how good a reputation that has.

^ Search engine? :) There's plenty on BL about piracetam and tolerance.

If you're prescribed an MAOI, you need to be taking it consistently, not just whenever you don't want to take recreational drugs. If you suffer from anxiety and want something that you can take episodically, speak to your doctor about switching to a benzodiazepine (but forewarning: these can be very addictive, and it's a very unpleasant addiction to break).

I think it's good that you're starting to listen to what people here are saying. Stick around and keep asking questions (but use the search engine first please! :))

yer if u have anxiety watch urself on stimulants they will make a panic attack a living nightmare

I think iv read somewhere that PMA is in itself a MAOI, and we all know how good a reputation that has.

It's not relevant to compare the actions of PMA with aurorix. They are completely different substances and their pharmacological actions are as well.

As for clearance of aurorix. 24 hours should do it. But, as aunty has indicated, these medications should not be taken or not to suit your party life. This is a prescribed medication. If it's working for you, then why fuck around with the very systems the medication is designed to regulate?

Get your anxiety under control, cease the medication when advised by your GP, and then think about speed and MDMA. That's my advice anyway.

Well all the doctors i've spoken to don't understand how bad i can get sometimes & that is why they never prescribe me a benzo...
i guess i'll find the right Doc one day

sounds like u my friend are a moron, go try - and die if it's your will - but hell, don't expect no condolence from BL - coz we told you NOT TO

& 24 Hours is awesome!!
Least it's not like those fucking evil SSRI'S which stopped me pilling alltogether and couldn't even for ages after i stopped

SSRI's are not evil u can actually use them to help come down off a pill this is all getting to the limits of my knowledge but im pretty sure maoi's r worse than ssri's

Dunno, since you've told your doc about your MD use, that's likely why he won't give you benzos. Doctors are compelled to "first do no harm" (hippocratic oath), which means not prescribing substances with abuse/addiction potential to recreational drug users. To be honest, he's probably looking out for your best interests - benzo addiction is no fun. They're the kind of thing you need to exercise a lot of self-control with, IMO.