• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Are there any dangers of plugging?

Thank you crazy Addbull, I needed a good laugh this morning.. I have an addy in my pocket that I was planning on snorting, but... Bam bam bam!

LOL, I just plug my last 40mgs. Luckily tomorrow I have a new script, and more luckily I will be doing a break. I can feel a little, but not the way I like it - being able to go back in time.

Quick note to those who prefer to consume their medication with the toothless one. I don't feel today like explaining why, just take it with your jacksy:
8=D---I found it's better to moisturize the dock with saliva, not olive oil or any creams.
8==D---You need to stuck it at least 4-5 inches deep, or 10-13 centimeters for European rosebuds (we all know what you're doing there in Europe! ;-) )
8===D---They say use as little water as possible. I say they're wrong. I know more about anus than anus itself (or your dad's dick). Use a simple rule based on milligrams: 5mg/10ml; 10mg/10ml; 20mg/15ml; 30mg/15ml; >40mg/20ml. Don't exceed 25ml. It takes longer for the bowel to suck in the juices. But, if you can hold it, I don't see any reason why you couldn't. I occasionally go as much as 50ml, but only when I know I, 1) don't have a diarrhea, 2) haven't eaten crappy food in a while, 3) want to make Mr. Sphincter's workout session, aka A-90-nuXs.
8====D---If you always have the fake shits after plugging, blast it deeper. (The rest of this dickagraph is for people who like to high five) If you think it's impossible, because the syringe isn't long enough, then, 1) you're dumber than your ass, 2) you've never been in a retailer of home improvement and construction products and services store, Home Depot for short. Unless you're from Europe, then you have way to many stores too choose from and that reference will differ for each country. In America (the real one where all the bitches are, not the poor one on the south side of the globe), there is Home Depot and there is Lowe's. Simple, see? Doers go to Home Depot, non-doers go to Lowe's. I'm not American, but men I love this country. Fat people everywhere, makes me feel like a super hero. Big cities have actually more hot chicks than in Europe. Success rate with women is about 90%, if you are a confident person, because most men in the US are insecure one-slap taxpayers. But, you read this, so you're not one. High five! Get your hand away bitch and high five your stupid face! Faggot. OK, and last, 3) you should read some literature on, "how to improve my cognitive skills to not be an idiot without the imagination" and similar topics.

And btw. Stop smelling your fingers after you plug. It's gross! Wash the hole, buy wet wipes, keep it sanitized. Your anus will love you back if you will give it more attention. Possibly even give him or her a name, like O'Brien, or O-B Vent Kornobi, or if you're more the Dark Side type of a person, maybe something like Darth Hole or Darth Rectious.

Cheers fuckers. Much love.

Hey all, im new here but wanted to give you my take on this subject as i havent seen any one post about this particular pharmaceutical. I used to use OC 80's back when they were relatively new, i got clean the suboxone route, started with the tabs orally. I had found that i could do half the amount if i snorted it. Then about 2 years ago my health ins. Required me to switch to the film strips, long story short cant sniff those so i started plugging instead, so bottom line is ive been plugging 4mgs(bupe/nalox) twice a day everyday for 2 years, no ill effects, if anything ive been more "regular" than before. Hope this helps.

Plugging gone wrong !

You do not need to cotton filter when plugging... unless you confuse "plugging" for slang for IVing then cotton is not enough you need a micron filter or two (a .5 then a .2)... but plugging as suppository, just crush it up, backload the syringe with the full thing, shake well, and inject... if it gels up though and is ER you have to get around that first... if its an IR pill just do as I state above.[/QUOTE
Bloody stool and chunks of blood from using too hot of water

So I recently had a terrible experience smoking meth and decided that was the last time I will do it. From what I've been reading about plugging I'm convinced that I can greatly enhance my experience and reduce the Nasty side effects of smoking that damn pipe.
Would it be recommended to wash the dope before hand? The stuff I get is decent and I never wash it but would it make a didference in the high? Or rush? Or safeness?
Also as far as dosing I was planning on getting a half g and doing a dose of .25 wait a couple house and do the rest then just ride the high out.. Maybe another 4-6 hours and takes 2-4mg Xanax and smoke,eat, then passout.
I know everyone is different but do I have this mapped out realalisticly? I just want to have a loose plan in place because my last time wasn't and I paid the price.

I've plugged everything from ket, MXE, benzos, many phenidates, MPA, speed, MDMA, 2c-c, and most recently 3-fpm. All sans issues.

Also, does it make me a massive pervert if I find the idea of a girl plugging hot? 8(

I've plugged everything from ket, MXE, benzos, many phenidates, MPA, speed, MDMA, 2c-c, and most recently 3-fpm. All sans issues.

Also, does it make me a massive pervert if I find the idea of a girl plugging hot? 8(

No it turns me on too, man. Well imagining it does. Haven't done it yet but will be soon. :)

The best way that I have ever seen to boof coke was my chinchilla who used a 60ml vape dripper. You know one of those ones you suck the vape juice in, and then drip your mod with it. They look like miniature turkey basters. I watched my friends pet take just around 1 ml of water with .25-.5 grams of coke into a shot glass. You swirl it around until it is all mixed. Then you take as much as you can fit into the vape dripper, lay on your back, relax your asshole, insert the vape dripper 2 inches in, and push the rubber squirter on the top until you feel what he said was a bubbling of the mixture coming out of the dripper. He sat there for a minute with the dripper still inside of him, then he slowly pulled the dripper out of his asshole. The key is to never unsqueeze the dripper once you have squeezed in the mixture into your asshole. Do not unsqueeze it until it is completely out of your ass. If you unsqueeze while it is still in your ass then you suck up all the liquid you are trying to administer. If you continue to keep it squeezed until the dripper is completely out, and you see that the dripper is now empty, then you are golden. Just remember to clench your asshole as soon as the dripper is out. Wait about 1-3 minutes laying down before standing up. Make sure you keep your ass clenched for no longer for 5 minutes until everything is absorbed. The less water you use in the mixture the better because it will be a stronger hit. My friends pet told me that this is the quickest, painless, and most effective way to boof coke.

^We don't use SWIM, my friends pet etc here, so please edit your post. We know it's you and it doesn't serve any legal protection.
And welcome to Bluelight :)