Are you from Florida?

• Yes

Votes: 115 42.8%
  • No

Votes: 154 57.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tallahassee here. I live in the scrotum of FLA.

Things are really drying out here and it's killer.

The Tampa bit is so true it hurts. Orlando isn't bad either though, which is where i'm heading tomorrow morning, that's giving me bubbleguts right now.

Anxiety sucks and time draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaags on.

What's up fellow Floridians?

Chi-town.

Florida is cool except for when your underwear is instantly plastered to your ass when u step out the door or turn off the A.C.:!

I live about 5 minutes from USF in tampa. GO BULLS

jk bulls suck

wArEhOuSePuNk said:
Chi-town.

Florida is cool except for when your underwear is instantly plastered to your ass when u step out the door or turn off the A.C.:!

Yeah man my car doesnt have AC :!

rgpizza said:
It seems to me like a majority of the people on bluelight are from Florida. I'm curious how many people are from Florida and who gets their meds from dealers? and how many go through stores?
the majority of bluelighters are from the US (60% ), but i think it's a bit of a stretch to think the majority live in florida.

voteske8.gif

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=252082

oh fuck. auto resizing ftl. :(

Damn I miss FL...Home Sweet Home.

Q: Can I still rep FL even though I live in the shitty(non-raving)Commonwealth of VA?

Also, my theory on why VA sucks so bad for ravers is because the majority of the population here are Military, hence, they actually travel the world, thus they can rave in Ibiza, thus they have little need for a local rave. Fuckin' soldiers.

Go Devil Rays!

i think the "bulls" reference was to the university of southern florida's team- "the bulls".

duh.

and yes, i live in florida.

it's alright.

now, if you had joined bluelight when i had joined bluelight, then you would have realized that 98.7% of bluelighters were floridians. bluelight was actually invented for the sake of getting word out about the infamous "brownrave". and it was invented in the den of a central florida home by 7 elite people who are now the "silent partners" of bluelight, after they had finished their second tank of medical grade nitrous.

i wasn't there, but someone told me about it.

shotgunsinthehalls sister was at oldrollers party ;)

I voted no, BUT...

I was born in CA, but at one point, before I moved back to CA, I lived in FL. I went to FSU and wouldn't be the drug fiend I am today if it weren't for the N Florida rave scene. I haven't lived in FL for over 5 years, but still consider Tallahassee one of my home towns.
I recently finished my probation from Florida (after 8 years!), and have no official ties with that wang of a state.

If it wasn't for the coke in Florida I would be a California meth addict today! Thank you Jeb Bush!

ATF said:
I voted no, BUT...

I was born in CA, but at one point, before I moved back to CA, I lived in FL. I went to FSU and wouldn't be the drug fiend I am today if it weren't for the N Florida rave scene. I haven't lived in FL for over 5 years, but still consider Tallahassee one of my home towns.
I recently finished my probation from Florida (after 8 years!), and have no official ties with that wang of a state.

If it wasn't for the coke in Florida I would be a California meth addict today! Thank you Jeb Bush!

Tally IS home sweet home, some of the most juicy buds around among other things a college town is blessed with...

Like George Clinton getting busted by the popo for crack a few years back :eek:

You mention good FLA blow, AFAIK Orlando is the place for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.