• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Anyone seen methamphetamine in the UK/Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A gram of what looks like good meth.

Q5r1pXm.jpg

What do you guys think?

That looks like great stuff. I'm jealous.

Nice cheers! The bloke I got it from is pretty good with the stuff, the last 150mg i got lasted me 3 days. Seemed a bit clearer than this though.

^ just finished my 150mg i got today, keep trying the pipe but i know thats nout in there haaa :|

^ just finished my 150mg i got today, keep trying the pipe but i know thats nout in there haaa :|

mate, once i cleaned up all the dust on my floor, put it in hot water, shook up then poured though a filter. got about 40mg.

literally felt like hanging myself after what i'd just done.

got half g! and and 200mg direct from *snip*!, im thinking that might be very decent being they have alot of meth out there i believe

Last edited by a moderator:
The drug users Ive encountered around Germany, Switzerland, the NL say meth is impossible to find in these parts. They just have speed aka d-amph which is a poor substitute.

I heard of 'crystal' being available in Switzerland in the bar scene. Sold as different to crystal md. I got my lady friend to purchase a g for me when for when I went to visit.

Consumed about .7 to myself, sniffing and smoking off foil. Didn't have my marquis reagent to test it but I'm sure it wasn't methamphetamine. Felt like a very weak MDxx or md substitute. I was severely disappointed.

I did have a shot of 'vint' before. Saw it cooked in front of me in 1g batch. It ended up being over-diluted so I didn't get too much of a rush, but I did feel good and didn't sleep for 2 days with 1 or 2 additional doses.

I have heard of meth being sold in dublin by one guy. Never seen it though so cannot comment on quality or appearance.

mate, once i cleaned up all the dust on my floor, put it in hot water, shook up then poured though a filter. got about 40mg.

literally felt like hanging myself after what i'd just done.

I've done shit like this before. Spilling drugs during the preparation... or just generally before you've had them, is the worst fucking feeling.

A gram of what looks like good meth.

Q5r1pXm.jpg

What do you guys think?

I can see some truth, I haven't done a lot of meth, always been little binges on my own. But I stopped for a while and out of nowhere I'd think about making a pipe. Also had dreams about the stuff every night for weeks.

Mate that stuff looks very good!

Heres an image of half a gram i picked up yesterday over here...

eyecce.png

It was originally just one complete half gram rock (not even crumbs lol) but it was crushed so that some could be put into a pipe

^^^Doorknob

After having a closer look at your photo it looks to me like you have two different 'batches'.
Meth crystals can vary in appearance because of different synthesis(p2p or pseudo), the
isomer present(d-meth, dl-meth,d/l-meth) and adulterants/impurities.

Notice how some of the crystals appear round (more 3D shaped) and some others are more rectangular, thin and sharper edges. Also from the pic some of the crystals have more noticeable formation lines and others do not, those rocks crystallised quicker than the ones without.

It could be just the pics, they are still awesome looking crystals mate!! Top notch! i just thought id add my 2 cents on how your pic gave me the thought that the meth you were sold came from different batches.
:D

I know this drug is evil... but I really would like to try it once, and I want to only try it once because I know I will never get the feeling back again, maybe one day in the future

anyone north uk, had a blast of meth? seems dribs n drabs is making its way up here but in really small ammounts.

Availability in Switzerland would make sense as only meth I've bought was imported from there a few g in the post. Someones swiss bf sent it to them. I got it £35 a g! Happy days!!!

I am so envious of your shards. You seem to have a decent source for this mystical drug as this is not the first picture I've drooled over!

WTf - PM's to yoyo50 have 'been suspended for a short duration' - eh is this a new function?

How do you like to consume your crystal? How long do effects last with your method yoyo?

STILL yet to try this. Pretty pathetic considering I'm 27 very shortly.

I should buy some bitcoins.

Status
Not open for further replies.