• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Anyone seen methamphetamine in the UK/Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks clean as fuck too. I have drug envy :!

Enjoy. And let's hope such Goodies start showing up more frequently around and about the place. This country is in dire need of a meth epidemic :D

Early start to the weekend, 60mg smoked, clean as fuck =D, altho it would be great to be able to score meth easier and cheaper, i doubt that wouldn't end well for me 8o

Hehe. I have zero willpower when it comes to proper stims. Although to be fair I didn't find meth to be any more compulsive than high-purity liquid "base". In either case I was in it for the long haul no matter what :D

Fuck me a line of 4mmc, took a little longer to come on but hit hard =D

Was up the night before done about 4g 4mmc, bit greedy as as good stuff, done the meth early in the morn few vallies slept fine, done rest today with some very decent coke
and picking up another bit 2moz..

Was up the night before done about 4g 4mmc, bit greedy as as good stuff, done the meth early in the morn few vallies slept fine, done rest today with some very decent coke
and picking up another bit 2moz..

That quote takes me back to my youth :) Sounds like a bit of a session, them were the days....... ;)

I must of been wasting a bit with my shitty pipe technique, broke my other pipe, been using a new one and not burnt any or let idiot mates burn the fuckin lot up.
used fuck all from 250mg i got, yesterday, same stuff must smoked about 70-80mg at 3pm and then 30mg about 8am.

jkNtsem.jpg

Fuck snorting it! =D

Yoyo thats some decent looking rocks, clear, round, nice lol.

It seems more of u UK and EU BL'rs are sourching the stuff, is crystal methamp getting more common over there or is it still about the same as its been of recent years?

information on methamphetmine use in the uk?

could anybody point me in the direction of some decent information on methamphetamine use in the uk? it seems to be relatively uncommon over here and apart from a few isolated incidents and daily mail scare stories there’s very little in the media about it
thanks!

Look to Vauxhall, London.
Supposed to be rife there amongst the gay club scene.

Sort of off the point here, but is meth as 'bad' as people say it is? I've heard people describe it as twice as addictive as heroin, which I find hard to believe somehow.

Tried 30mg this morning for work, made work a bit faster but couldnt sit fuckin still at tea/lunch, roll on friday so i can have a fuckin smoke!

Broke my sabbatical with 100mg methamphetamine yesterday. First time I've tried it, and needless to say it's all gone now. Reminds me a lot of MDPV, but smoother and even longer lasting euphoria (which is absurd). Probably the most seductive stim I've tried, which doesn't come as a surprise. Having said that I think I'll stick to MDPV for this sort of experience...It's the only drug I still crave for, and seems the lesser of the two evils, depending on how you like your evils.

Yes, there is methamphetamine in the UK. Some of it is up my bottom right now.

As Albion says, very seductive, and not the tweaky, anxious, messy drug you might expect from digesting propaganda.

Hmm, only ever had a small dabble with pv, like a few lines when already in a state, i found meth was lovely though

Did you smoke it or smort it?

Status
Not open for further replies.