• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone here actually enjoy Fent?

Haven’t used it myself.

But was a customer of a pimp in my area who was a heroin addict himself.

During the time I KNEW he had imported fent and was adding it to his batches to stretch them I saw some shit that scared the life out of me

Don’t think I want to try fent.
We called them ‘rubber necks’
The girls on the beat were so legit fucked up they’d be walking down the road (looking for johns) with their heads rolling to the side like they had no muscle control in their necks.
Their arms and legs were not in sync with the rest of their bodies, they appeared to be made of entire rubber.

And these were seasoned girls.
Not some idiot having a crack at it for the first time.

That was roughly 2 years ago now.

They’re all gone.
Either dead or can no longer walk their beat. They’ve been replaced by a new set.
And the fent appears to be off the table again for now at least.

It doesn’t LOOK like fun to me.

I never minded it. I've got a buddy up north that loves the stuff... Full disclosure: he hates himself

The horribly ironic part is that if there was no drug prohibition, people could get their heroin/opiates from a regulated place and always know what they were getting. We wouldn't have a fentanyl problem. But you're right, I think they're using this as ammo to ramp up the "war on drugs".

But drugs already won the war on drugs. Time to face that!

we-would-like-to-congratulate-drugs-for-winning-the-war-5436383.png

I obtained something that was advertised as "codeine syrup" that didn't look or smell authentic at all. I eventually tested it for fentanyl and it was positive on multiple strips.

Fucking hell. Cutting smack with fent is bad enough but selling fent as codeine is next level.

I think fentanyl and its anologs is a form of terrorism instead of bombing and going to war, why not just make fake copy's of drugs containing fentanyl like fake pressed pills and contaminating batches of heroin with it. And for the last 6 years since it really appeared out in the market it has killed so many people more, more people then afghan war.

I have had to use so many narcan kits on people it's unbelievable but luckily there free in Canada, still makes me think of all the people I know that died and I wasn't around, or how many more people I could've saved.

Cause I kno the difference between someone enjoying there bliss nod/high and someone flat out oding they turn purple and blue and get really cold an there barely or not breathing

It's disgusting in the states it costs money for Naloxone kits, the us is making money off anything.

Haven’t used it myself.

But was a customer of a pimp in my area who was a heroin addict himself.

During the time I KNEW he had imported fent and was adding it to his batches to stretch them I saw some shit that scared the life out of me

Don’t think I want to try fent.
We called them ‘rubber necks’
The girls on the beat were so legit fucked up they’d be walking down the road (looking for johns) with their heads rolling to the side like they had no muscle control in their necks.
Their arms and legs were not in sync with the rest of their bodies, they appeared to be made of entire rubber.

And these were seasoned girls.
Not some idiot having a crack at it for the first time.

That was roughly 2 years ago now.

They’re all gone.
Either dead or can no longer walk their beat. They’ve been replaced by a new set.
And the fent appears to be off the table again for now at least.

It doesn’t LOOK like fun to me.

I love everything about this story. The rubber neck girls...

I think fentanyl and its anologs is a form of terrorism instead of bombing and going to war

There is a conspiracy theory that all the fent going around is China taking revenge on the West for the Opium Wars. To be honest this is actually not such a crazy theory either. I can tell you with virtual certainty that China is fully aware of who within their country is exporting fentanyl illicitly and it's likely the people running those labs have connections to the government. The fact they banned production of many psychedelics and stims but allow fentanyl production even though it's a controlled drug suggests the state is willing to turn a blind eye. The motivation is a guess but it makes sense.

It's disgusting in the states it costs money for Naloxone kits, the us is making money off anything.

It's because they don't really give a shit if "damn dirty junkies" die anyway let's be real.

Pretty ironic when Trump used to support legalising drugs. Shame he didn't carry that attitude over when he gained the power to actually do something.

There is a conspiracy theory that all the fent going around is China taking revenge on the West for the Opium Wars. To be honest this is actually not such a crazy theory either. I can tell you with virtual certainty that China is fully aware of who within their country is exporting fentanyl illicitly and it's likely the people running those labs have connections to the government. The fact they banned production of many psychedelics and stims but allow fentanyl production even though it's a controlled drug suggests the state is willing to turn a blind eye. The motivation is a guess but it makes sense.

It's because they don't really give a shit if "damn dirty junkies" die anyway let's be real.

Pretty ironic when Trump used to support legalising drugs. Shame he didn't carry that attitude over when he gained the power to actually do something.
Makes total sense Asians still have effects from that opium war so long ago they still have opium dens there
it seems like a secret form of terrorism like there's enough fentanyl and and it's analogs and carfentanyl already made in bulk to kill everyone on the world it's crazy!!
obviously people have tolorence a I knew a girl who's tolorence was 120mg of fentanyl a day that's enough to kill 60 people that are opiate naive or barley have a tolorence the average dose to kill some is just 2mg.

It's already been used as a weapon, Russia used it as a weapon that was in gas form filling gas in a building to kill the terrorists and some unlucky hostages too RIP to all those that lost there life that day!
posted link:
Carfentanyl used as a weapon

Makes total sense Asians still have effects from that opium war so long ago they still have opium dens there
it seems like a secret form of terrorism like there's enough fentanyl and and it's analogs and carfentanyl already made in bulk to kill everyone on the world it's crazy!!
obviously people have tolorence a I knew a girl who's tolorence was 120mg of fentanyl a day that's enough to kill 60 people that are opiate naive or barley have a tolorence the average dose to kill some is just 2mg.

Oh yeah there was enough carfentanyl caught in just one pack by the Canadian customs to kill pretty much the whole population of the country IIRC. And when it comes to carfent you can die from as little as 20ug if you are opioid naive. It's literally been used as a chemical weapon by the Russians in an incident that killed 120 people (Moscow hostage crisis) and in that case it actually turned out to be a more effective chemical weapon than any nerve agent used in WWI.

And honestly wrt China we have seen drugs like MXE disappear overnight when they were banned there. Fentanyl is already a controlled drug in China yet they have labs openly selling it online. In China, where the government knows what everyone is doing at all times - look up the social credit system. I simply don't believe there's any way the government isn't willingly turning a blind eye. There is no chance they are simply unaware of labs producing bulk amounts of deadly drugs in their country. They simply don't care as long as it's exported and not sold to its own people.

The first in-counter I had with was fentanyl on the west coast in Canada ,
it was a fake oxy 80 the was discontinued in Canada in 2011,
it was greenish bluish pressed oxy that looks exactly like the old 80s with "cdn" on one side and the "80" ingraved on the pill look exactly like the old oxys , but it was cheap they were expensive back then in 2000-2011, but I'm 2014 and on they only the price of a oxy 20mg. In north

The fake oxy was pressed pill and it contain fentanyl I snorted half the pill I got butterfly's in my stomach, I was opioid naive.
I ended up puking plus and green shit what the pill colour was for 6 hours and cocaine keep me awake from nodding off to asleep and me and my ex gf
were scared I'll choke on my puke, in my puke I didn't have a narcan then, so I just keep doing lines did like probably 2 grams to my faces and half of the fake oxy

It was a little euphoria and I was just doing huge lines of blue cuase the cook would start to wear off I felt the fentanyl start making me get sedated so I snorted more lines but it was ok minus the puking

Now in the the Fetty aka fentanyl dope up north is purple or blue the "purple downs" is afghan greyish/brownies with purple dye and acetyl fentanyl or morphine and fentanyl

Now the blue fetty dope "blue downs" is same afghan h used in the purple downs and has bit strong fentanyl analogs in them and morphine,
some had carfentanil

But I've done real dope without fentanyl and its way more euphoric then fentanyl and dream like.
I fucked with methadone, real heroin, oxycodone without Tylenol and dilaudid,
it's more $$ to get dope without fentanyl but u can still get it, it's not impossible and it really euphoric somtimes it's cut with oxycodone cause mad people are pressing percs q

but I like diluadids and real heroin I never ever IVed I smoked and snorted and methadone are probably the easiest to go with so benzos I mix those are the best ones I find give me a good nod with euphoria and last awhile with out falling a sleep and getting nausea.
I didn't like taking percs cus the Tylenol hurt mans stomach a lot and I don't want to CWE it either, the tec only have 5mg.

And Codiene doesn't metabolize morphine for me in my system cause I kno Codiene is a pro drug into morphine,
I've done a shit ton of Codiene an nothing happened probably like around 300mg CWE t'3 and not much happened I felt a small buzz but it felt like I got 12%-15% of an opiate buzz and I took it with 2 Xanax bars but not much happened smoke a joint and still had an ok buzz but Codiene was deff not dominate in it lol.

Why do you think it's so popular? It's not just because it's cheaper than heroin.