• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone here actually enjoy Fent?

@negrogesic not that I'd ever try it, but out of interest how tf do you inject a patch? ?

Pictured is one way. Honestly im not 100% sure how i used to do, I think I used to inject the gel without filtering (again I am not sure how im still alive).

Last edited:
I had a few patches which I chopped up into squares and smoked in a ice pipe.it was excellent and very good in most ways but it just lacked one tiny little thing which is why I still had one panadeine forte everynite with it bcoz it just lacked that tiny little thing that codeine can give me that even a half a patch couldn't.it was like 99percent of the way but without a codeine to fiknish the day off it was incomplete.tolerance to this shit goes through the roof quickly and the withdrawal symptoms are the worst I've ever had.even 500mg of tramadol covered it up but I was still shaky as hell for 3-4days even with massive amounts of other op8s.its very good but not excellent.its potency and powerfulness are it's strong points.its weak points are it's risky dangerousness and it's short duration.also fent laced H is a very stupidly risky thing to do and putting it out there is super dangerous and attention drawing which is the opposite of what you want when selling h.whoever is doing it is a fuckwit if they don't inform there customers and it should only be sold to ppl who can handle it like high tolerance career junkies after telling them that it has fent in it.also as far as it keeping you well for longer yeah it can be six hrs till you start hanging out but craving for it will kick in after 2-3 hrs which is one sneaky way this shit works.its craving kicks in before it's even started to wear off.

Cut a square off put in spoon cover with water and squish it around for 2mins then suck water back into syringe and away u go.

Yeah I think that is what I did, which is not safe. I imagine that all that cellulose gel winds up trapped in the lungs which is not a good situation. If though although I didn't use it, i'd recommend the process I posted in those images. At the very least, filter it. I cringe a little when I realize I use to inject that gunk unfiltered.

Injecting a whole patch also means injecting alot of alcohol. I remember the taste and intense burning sensation as the water/gel/ethanol passed behind the tongue.

I also remember losing consciousness one time after injecting a patch, and when I awoke I found that in the delirium I had drawn strange (and deep) patterns all over my chest with the hypodermic needle.

I was at the time yes, I couldn't get credit for a bag & everyone I asked had scored well before that point.
My mate I really class as a proper friend came through but it had just gone 10pm by that point, he got to my flat around 10.10 pm & was shocked at the state of me. I truly try my best to always have something around the flat.

All I had was around 3mg of Zopiclone & 2 500mg Quetiapine on the shelf, I had no opiate based pills etc.
TBH I really think methadone in doses less than 500mg would do fuck all myself, that fent stuff is horrific & I am truly starting to think about what the hell I have done to myself now, it was the only gear around here so everyone was using it as we had no choice, now since yesterday I have began to look at what a mess I really am in now & I feel like crying if I am honest to you.

NOT to bew a baby over things but I need real help on this one, the PAWS (Post Acute Withdrawl Syndrome) I get from normal Afghan #3 has pushed me to the brink of taking my own life before, how I am going to deal with this is simply beyond me if I am honest, I've sat there before with my note all done out & just waiting for the moment I feel right "to see myself off" & I know 99% of BL think I'm a cunt but I am not, yeah I take the piss a bit BUT when I see a post by someone asking about opiates I answer them with the truth or if I see something on RC's I have experience with I try to help be that something on 5-MeO-DMT or 4-HO-MET etc............

I'm just on a ramble here & looking like a moron so I'll wrap up but folks believe me if you use heroin this Fent is truly horrific, I'd pick doing a detox with nothing in a jail cell over what I had to go through yesterday, how it must feel to be 72 hours into a fent detox with nada must truly push you to the dge of taking your life.
Thanks for the great and insightful post. It is great to learn how deep opiate withdrawal can go- especially with this horrible fent stuff. It is also really insightful to learn about the nature fent high compared to other opiates in a more objective way...documentaries on the subject naturally are a bit sensationalized and just concentrate on the fact it's '10x stronger than heroin' or whatever.

It seems by all accounts that it is a vicious substance that really is fucking up opiate users in a bad way. I understand your withdrawal was a little while ago now but thanks for sharing anyway and I wish you all the best. Your posts are always a great read.

I only experienced the start of the withdrawal state and it was far worse and far more excruciating than heroin/morphine withdrawals get after a few days and after only going thru this for an hour or two then I swallowed enough tramadol to go back to sleep comfortably even when I woke up from this not in withdrawals anymore I was still shaky as hell for a few days.i was so fukt up from it I know I never want to feel like that again and that was only the start of it how long it would have lasted and whether or not it got worse from that point I have no idea and I don't want to.it does lead to a much heavier addiction than other op8s.that combined with more intense wd's and quicker onset of wd's would cause a spike in crime in the area it's being consumed in for sure.

I'm very curious, I had some heroin a few days ago that it seems was cut with Fent & being UK based it is quite rare round here. I shot the gear & that was a big mistake, I wont go into it but I have used a lot of heroin before but this stuff is something else. It isn't very nice to say the least & I was expecting a nice Afghan #3 high, I got a bit more than what I expected shall we say.

Anyone use Fent over actual heroin?
Anyone actually enjoy using this stuff?

I've done a lot of drugs from the usual street stuff to several exotic RC's but Fent I swear down is the work of Satan & anyone that sells heroin laced with that stuff should be shot.
I kinda got myself into a pickle, bc this crazy chick I used to hookup with would always have fent and would give it to me for free, bc she got it from this simp dude she knew for free as well. Anyway I was on my tenth or so year of smoking heroin, but all the fentanyl use wrecked my tolerance to now it’s not practical for me to use h bc I’d have to smoke a dumb amount to maybe feel it.

anyways, I use a soldering iron with a ceramic heating element to smoke it, was wondering if anyone else utilizes this method for h or fent, bc it works amazingly, way cleaner hit than from foil or paper clips or all that shit. Plus I’m not burning thru 2 cans of butane a week anymore, like I was when I was dapping on a ti nail, plus way more control with the soldering iron, bc when I don’t want any more smoke I just stop tapping it to the rock in my silicone little Barbie sized barrel thingy lol, plus the soldering iron makes its own heat so no torch or expensive butane needed. I hit it at 370°C and that’s perfect, doesn’t ignite it but not too cool so that it cakes up and doesn’t keep creating smoke every time I tap my rock. U gotta tap tap tap, not just smush it into the rock, that’s key. I’m really curious if anyone else uses this method to smoke heroin or fentanyl

I'm very curious, I had some heroin a few days ago that it seems was cut with Fent & being UK based it is quite rare round here. I shot the gear & that was a big mistake, I wont go into it but I have used a lot of heroin before but this stuff is something else. It isn't very nice to say the least & I was expecting a nice Afghan #3 high, I got a bit more than what I expected shall we say.

Anyone use Fent over actual heroin?
Anyone actually enjoy using this stuff?

I've done a lot of drugs from the usual street stuff to several exotic RC's but Fent I swear down is the work of Satan & anyone that sells heroin laced with that stuff should be shot.
My experience is insufflating it in powder form, the rush was immediate, couldnt believe how fast it worked. One of the only opiates that can make me nod properly, banging a $50 of tar is about the only thing that has come close in addition to old Roxies.

I used to inject the patches. I thought it was pretty decent, or at least I kept buying them. Its a cold high given its massive selectivity for the MOR (kappa and delta agonism contribute to warmth and mood lift), but I certainly wouldn't describe it as unpleasurable. There's a dreaminess to it, and perhaps a cool neon artificial warmth reminscent of a fluorescent light bulb. Pretty much no mood lift, but at the same time, no irritability like with oxycodone (which is mediated by the kappa opioid receptor). I would say fentanyl gets a solid ok. Perhaps neon would be the way to describe the high...its like a blue/green neon light -- the neon tubes generate light and little heat, but the overall feeling is cool, electric and artificial feeling. I remember the first time I tried a fentanyl patch (75ug/hr) with no tolerance. It was too strong and I was fucked up for days, vomiting, trying to stay as still as possible, though I remember smiling at my pillow at one point.

Part of it (years later, when I was injecting the patches) was because I was on huge doses of methadone at the time (380mg) so I required very strong narcotics to break through. I would inject entire 100ug/hr patches, which contain around 17mg of fentanyl (which is about 1700mg of morphine).

Its crazy that I am still alive, and even crazier that i'm, generally speaking, not an active opioid addict any longer (I dabble sometimes but nothing serious, nothing intravenous, and when I do get caught up it never exceeds a few weeks and is of low severity).
You have synaesthesia? Your descriptions are indicative of such a condition. I have the same.

I personally hate it. It's not euphoric at all causes blackouts at high doses and the nod isn't the same. My nods used to be like dreamy visual and interacting with fent it's just cold darkness. Also I used to like heroin for the way I could get in tune with myself how I feel about shit and write like i never have before.

I actually like it better than H. Idk if it’s bc I can’t even get H anymore or my tolerance is so jacked from the fent that I can’t feel it. I get a good feeling from it the first month or so of use and then like always it becomes a way of getting well. I’m just glad I’m mostly clean now with a few small slip ups here and there bc I would never want a huge fent habit ever again

Yeh when I lived in the west coast of Canada there's beans or fake 80s or called shady 80's they are pressed fentanyl with 2mg in each pill and the pill look like the old oxy contin 80 pills Canada had but they were stop being made around 2011 then 2014 they started showing up everywhere they say "80" so one side and "cdn" on the other side blueish greenish colour and they were a fraction a price as if it was a real oxy 80 so it was weird then made sense as it was

Then moved to Canada Ontario we have tar heroin which is rare , afghan heroin from Europe which is pretty clean ,China white which most times has fetty in it but some white heroin doesn't then "purple downs" aka fentanyl heroin is afghan heroin mixed with fetty aka fentanyl and is dyed purple so people know it's fentanyl cause it makes you turn purple, then the strongest is "blue downs" which is afghan heroin mixed with car fentanyl in it , they die it blue cause it will turn you blue

Fent is shit for getting high little to know euphoria it's like taking Ativan over Xanax Ativan being the fent and the Xanax being heroin

N sadly fent is all some people can get