• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone here actually enjoy Fent?

I was actively shooting fent for 4 years and it’s garbage. Started out OKAY.. but majority was trash, but try telling that to a full blown dope fiend.

I have access to pharma grade fentanyl and to be honest with you even the pure stuff is garbage, no warm fuzzy feeling. Only it makes you black out if you take too much and it lasts only a 30 mins. Worst opiate ever.
Couldn’t agree more! Worst opiate ever. You described the effects perfectly!

How bad is this stuff to come off?
I cannot score today & "the man" is refusing to give me credit so I'm stuck till tomorrow, how bad is this stuff when you start to come off it?

I've been feeling it for the last few hours but the last 10 minutes I'm starting to really feel it inside my legs & my bones atm are starting to hurt actually inside, this isn't quite normal in terms of time in how I feel to Afghan #3

I'm starting to think by 6pm UK time today I'm going to be REALLY fucking ill, how bad is it really going to be?

@Xorkoth @Wilson Wilson

Not the best HR ever I admit but I've been splitting a bag down into 4 piles & as this stuff in NO GOOD smoked I gotta shoot it.
The first time I did some I wasn't aware what the hell was in it & it truly knocked the living shit outta me, it isn't something I'd choose to do again I know that much.

You used pethidine before, what is it like?

If you don't want to inject fentanyl, snorting is basically the same as injecting for BA. I kind of like it better because the warmth slowly rises from the solar plexus.

Last edited:
Very unpredictable particularly when bought odd the street, but I've had analogues with pleasant albeit short lived effects and then those with horrible black out effects that are awful.

@Zopiclone bandit
How u doing now?
You seen the drugs Inc on fent? They look pretty dam ill when they withdraw.
You fully skint? No opiates at all?

Thanks for that post, one BL member who posted on EADD actually found it "funny" which got me a little angry to say the least.
Yeah on here I take the piss BUT when I see a post I can help with I do my best & out of my 18 years around heroin I've NEVER laughed at anyone when they were sick, once you understand heroin addiction it changes the way you see the world. Yes I've left people sick before BUT they are folks that have robbed me in the past at knifepoint etc, I have NEVER mocked them though. I think it is fair if someone 6months ago has pulled a knife on me in a council estate staircase & had me off & I see them months later & they are sick, I will walk past but I'd NEVER laugh at them, I truly found that BL members conduct low & I'll not forget that.

I'm ok now thanks, I finally manged to get something in me but it wasn't till gone 10pm & when my mate actually saw me he was truly shocked how ill I was & to be honest I was too. The guy that is selling this Fent cut heroin should truly be shamed of himself as this stuff is truly evil.
You know how some people call MDPV "evil" etc I think they have no idea, the first bit of a rattle from this Fent stuff felt equal to a 48 hour detox off Afghan #3. I've been doing heroin since 2001 & used to think I knew what a rattle was.........I knew fuck all about being sick.

I'm truly NOT one to say stuff should be removed off the planet as I believe in free choice etc but Fent is one thing that I think should be removed from humanity, I'm not one to buy into media hype but what I had heard about fent on the news is 100% correct, it really is horrible stuff.

DW / Tor / TSR-esque sites that sell this stuff have no place in our community imho & anyone that sells this stuff on TSR-esque places should really have a think about what they are doing. I've used heroin since 2001 & I have NEVER known a rattle like that, I truly think if a human had to do a full detox off fent with nothing it would kill you, I did a few hours & wanted to throw myself into the river, it truly has made me question what I am doing with my life etc.....

You fully skint? No opiates at all?

I was at the time yes, I couldn't get credit for a bag & everyone I asked had scored well before that point.
My mate I really class as a proper friend came through but it had just gone 10pm by that point, he got to my flat around 10.10 pm & was shocked at the state of me. I truly try my best to always have something around the flat.

All I had was around 3mg of Zopiclone & 2 500mg Quetiapine on the shelf, I had no opiate based pills etc.
TBH I really think methadone in doses less than 500mg would do fuck all myself, that fent stuff is horrific & I am truly starting to think about what the hell I have done to myself now, it was the only gear around here so everyone was using it as we had no choice, now since yesterday I have began to look at what a mess I really am in now & I feel like crying if I am honest to you.

NOT to bew a baby over things but I need real help on this one, the PAWS (Post Acute Withdrawl Syndrome) I get from normal Afghan #3 has pushed me to the brink of taking my own life before, how I am going to deal with this is simply beyond me if I am honest, I've sat there before with my note all done out & just waiting for the moment I feel right "to see myself off" & I know 99% of BL think I'm a cunt but I am not, yeah I take the piss a bit BUT when I see a post by someone asking about opiates I answer them with the truth or if I see something on RC's I have experience with I try to help be that something on 5-MeO-DMT or 4-HO-MET etc............

I'm just on a ramble here & looking like a moron so I'll wrap up but folks believe me if you use heroin this Fent is truly horrific, I'd pick doing a detox with nothing in a jail cell over what I had to go through yesterday, how it must feel to be 72 hours into a fent detox with nada must truly push you to the dge of taking your life.

Last edited:
Hi guys can u tell me how u make the tramadol buzz stronger tried co codimol an stuff but I think cause I take it every day for 2 years I get no buzz out of it I take like 15 50mg a day??

My using friend in Philly (which had some of the highest purity heroin in the US and where fentanyl/fentalogs are pervasive) tells me that people definitely seek out fent dope for its rush, even though real heroin is agreed to have much better legs. He himself said that once he'd gotten used to the fent rush, regular heroin was kind of a disappointment.

The different fentanyl analogues have different subjective effects, and a few have come and gone in popularity in the eastern US over the last ~3 years (with carfentanil getting a lot of attention). AFAIK, though, fentanyl itself is currently more common than any of the fentalogs.

From anecdotes and from a study I read, bags with a heroin-fentanyl mixture seem to be the favorite of many, over both plain "ECP" heroin or the fent-only bags.

@Zopiclone bandit glad you got over that day man.
Like I said the ppl on that documentary looked really fucking bad. They were on fake oxy 80s in Canada that were pure fent and they were withdrawing multiple times a day.
Hopefully you can start sourcing H with no fent so you won't even realize you're WDing from fent. If you get the chance to get some Ketamine get it and save it for if you have to WD again with no opiates.
I'm glad it's made you realize how fucking shit evil fent is.
Stay the fuck away bro.
And bad karma to the cunt who laughed at you.
#fuckfent

get some Ketamine get it and save it for if you have to WD

I used to find pre-ban MXE was amazing for come off strong opiates with, I've used it before once to do my rattle on & it worked a treat.
I take it Ketamine works just as well?

I'm glad it's made you realize how fucking shit evil fent is.

You can say that again, the stuff is kinda rare over here (UK) but I swear the stuff is truly evil like you said.
I personally cannot see any pleasure in it really & that car-fent or whatever the name is I can only imagine how bad that is. I know dealers are shady people but the guys that bash their product up with it in my view are scum.

Thanks for the kind words, it means a lot.
Have a good day.

@Zopiclone bandit no probs dude and yea ket works wonders for opi (and benzo) wds, it helped me come off benzos and I've got multiple friends who used it to come off opis completely and some for good!

I hear carfentanyl actually lasts for like 8 hours and is quite euphoric. But is so potent that it's basically a chemical warfare agent. Never tried it though. It's awful that it's available via mail if you have bitcoin.

As for fentanyl itself, I found it to have virtually zero euphoria, and it lasts for such a short time, shortest-acting opiate I've ever done by a longshot. But so potent and easy to OD on. Jacks your tolerance up massively too.

It's evil enough to put it in dope, but at least with dope, people are expecting a sedating opiate high. In my town, twice in the last few years, a big batch of fent-laced cocaine has come through, and killed a number of people each time. The second time it killed a guy I sort of knew, who was close friends with my close friend. That is just sadistic, people do coke and expect to feel hyped and stimulated. If it has fent in it, it will start to sedate them. And people are used to doing a lot of coke. It's like the intent is to kill people.

We also had fake gabapentin pills, of all things, that were actually a fentanyl analogue once, too. It's a scourge in America.

fent should be contained away from everyone and everywhere. that stuff can literally kill a person.
i dont know why anyone would want to be anywhere near it !

TRACKLIST
00:00:00 English/American Culture
00:12:44 Addiction Experiments
00:22:46 Addiction: Chemical Dependence or Quality of life ?
00:28:23 How Switzerland Solved Their Opioid Crisis.
00:53:23 How Harry Anslinger Started The War on Drugs.
01:08:23 Officer Leigh Madox ( Balloon Effect)
01:16:52 What's Keeping Us From Legalization ?
01:20:13 Marisela Esobedo / Decriminalization
01:35:39 Dehumanization / Natural Impulse
01:46:29 Dr. Leopoldo Salazar Viniegra vs. The US Drug War
01:51:12 Bud Osborn (Vancouver Area Network of Drug Users)
02:00:50 Alex Bernstein ( Cannabis Debate 2019 )
02:15:51 Mental Health
02:22:33 Non-Drug Based Addiction
02:33:23 Adderall ADHD: Amish Kids vs. Controlled Society
02:43: 03 Junk Values / Marketing Depression : Chemical Imbalance or Quality of Life ?

I used to inject the patches. I thought it was pretty decent, or at least I kept buying them. Its a cold high given its massive selectivity for the MOR (kappa and delta agonism contribute to warmth and mood lift), but I certainly wouldn't describe it as unpleasurable. There's a dreaminess to it, and perhaps a cool neon artificial warmth reminscent of a fluorescent light bulb. Pretty much no mood lift, but at the same time, no irritability like with oxycodone (which is mediated by the kappa opioid receptor). I would say fentanyl gets a solid ok. Perhaps neon would be the way to describe the high...its like a blue/green neon light -- the neon tubes generate light and little heat, but the overall feeling is cool, electric and artificial feeling. I remember the first time I tried a fentanyl patch (75ug/hr) with no tolerance. It was too strong and I was fucked up for days, vomiting, trying to stay as still as possible, though I remember smiling at my pillow at one point.

Part of it (years later, when I was injecting the patches) was because I was on huge doses of methadone at the time (380mg) so I required very strong narcotics to break through. I would inject entire 100ug/hr patches, which contain around 17mg of fentanyl (which is about 1700mg of morphine).

Its crazy that I am still alive, and even crazier that i'm, generally speaking, not an active opioid addict any longer (I dabble sometimes but nothing serious, nothing intravenous, and when I do get caught up it never exceeds a few weeks and is of low severity).

Last edited: