• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social Anyone ever had a threesome -?

Omg. I believe in free love (done SAFELY, I have never had an STD in my life) so in college I was in threesomes and foursomes and orgies, lol. My favorite was with 2 other women. It was wonderful!!! But I’ve also been in a groping mass of people, it’s confusing and erotic and satisfying (humans need skin to skin contact, it is soothing)

Then, with my ex-husband, our sex life got stuck in a rut. We were both bored with it. I suggested swinging. So we got involved with the swinger scene. Sooo many times I was taking one for the team, fucking the less attractive male so ex could bang the gorgeous female. But sometimes I enjoyed it. I got to have girl-on-girl sex. We met people on sls.com and we met this chick in manhattan but she was more into me than him. She invited me over and introduced me to some of the best lesbian sex I’ve ever had. Scissoring, the works.

Another good app if you are merely looking for a third is Feeld. Sls.com is mostly couples, but occasionally they’ll have a “unicorn” (single woman) looking to join a couple.

It was fun, and I find it extremely hot to watch my partner fuck someone else. We are definitely planning a threesome in the future. It be awkward, because you have to pay attention to the needs of more than one person, and make sure everyone gets equal attention so they don’t feel left out. But still worth trying, I highly recommend it to anyone!