• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social Anyone ever had a threesome -?

Why do gays always hate on bisexuals? Funny.
I'm a gay guy and I am not of this opinion, but if I had to guess I would say that a lot of gay guys think that bisexuals are really gay guys that haven't accepted themselves fully yet. I admit, I did used to think this way too until I met some people that truly were bisexual. Until you've been around some, it can be a hard idea to wrap your head around.

I actually have regular threesomes, both me and my gf like it a lot but only with a girl, my gf has some bisexual tendencies...

I love it! I get insanely turned on from seeing my gf do stuff with another girl and also all things you can do with all three at the same time are great.

It actually is such a huge turn on for me that I, being a man, can have multiple orgasms without having problems maintaining an erection in between...

I can't even keep track. A lot. Most of the time was perrrrrfect, couple times was awkward.

Don't force it , if someone is uncomfortable don't try to talk them into it.

I never had monogamous relationships, only since a year or so with the gf I have since 7 yrs, she wanted to be exclusive now... I dont mind, I had a good run and she is the one...

I remember my first threesome, I had planned to meet up with a girl from school on a friday night, I was sixteen and still living with my grandparents, we were going to go to a party.

She brought a friend, a lovely mulat girl, but I didnt show much interest in her since originally I wanted to have sex with the girl I already knew.

The girl from my school got kind of drunk in my bedroom, where we were pre partying, and she more or less passed out on my bed.

The mulat girl then started to hit on me and this lead to sex which lead to the other girl joining in...

We didnt went partying anymore...

Yes, and it was better than I imagined it. If circumstance was better and better drugs (booze & tramadolum in my case) were involved it would be even more fantastic, and I would have remembered a lot more of what happened.

I came SO close back around 1999 with two lesbian friends, but I couldn't make it over for some reason and another dude got to join in instead! :(

My ex and her cousin both fucked me back to back after they were grinding and making out for awhile. Then she was mad I grabbed her cousin's waist for leverage. Wtf I was on my back I was supposed to just flop around like a dang fish?

almost did, once.

i was under the impression that i was gonna get with this chick, but she was trying to include her dude friend. it would have been fine, but i wasn't attracted to him and he was feeling me up and grabbing my dick while i was just starting to get used to the idea... i ended up feeling awkward and decided to just get drunk and chill.

i hope i didn't hurt his feelings, but honestly it was a turnoff.

i read in the book "game" by neil strauss (i was curious and got it from the library lol), he says there's a technique that has worked time and time again for him and others:

iirc, basically, you get them socially lubed up (a small amount of ethanol) and get them to agree on a massage. there's some order you do it, to get the more shy one to loosen up, but i forget now lol

fat chicks are the best, don't deny the delight with excuses
First of all, back in the late 90's I was young and good looking: What if my buddies dropped by, that's all I need is having them ask me " have you hit rock bottom yet ?" Before falling on the ground laughing.
Second: I could've broken the futon I slept on.
Third: Fat chick's don't tend to smell good naked.
Forth: Unlike the military or CIA; I didn't have a 'plausible deniability story' prepared, In case anyone I knew saw her waddle out my apartment.
Fifth: As a white guy; banging a slutty fat chick is like hunting elephants with a crossbow.

First of all, back in the late 90's I was young and good looking: What if my buddies dropped by, that's all I need is having them ask me " have you hit rock bottom yet ?" Before falling on the ground laughing.
Second: I could've broken the futon I slept on.
Third: Fat chick's don't tend to smell good naked.
Forth: Unlike the military or CIA; I didn't have a 'plausible deniability story' prepared, In case anyone I knew saw her waddle out my apartment.
Fifth: As a white guy; banging a slutty fat chick is like hunting elephants with a crossbow.
Not gonna be a body positivity advocate anytime soon are ya

hunting elephants with a crossbow
wait a minute, are we talking tammy slaton pre- weight loss? or closer to ashley graham maxim's sexiest woman alive for 2023?

either way, they deserve to be treated like humans... js... but honestly, look at tara lynn... she might have the sexiest body i can imagine

I've done 3 somes and more-somes a number of times. It can be fun but sometimes it's difficult trying to make sure nobody gets their feelings hurt by being left out of prime real estate...

Hey, obesity causes many health problems and broken furniture. Also fat chick's tend to have emotional problems, that can be solved with a proper healthy diet and exercise.
The fat ones need loving too, they just aren't going to find it as easy with sober men who ain't chubby chasers. I am not sure why they use that term. The can't run real fast.
When I was younger fat girls seemed to like me even though I was skinny. I am not mean to them, so I would get occasionally get stalked by them. I can be a very charming nice guy, when I am not in pain and angry.
I am not like that one group that seems to be at war with fat people.
At the same time, there are too many people who just need to just learn portion control and exercise.
As far as the chick's that we're named, I have no idea who they are or the amount of space they occupy.
Sorry I am in a lot of pain and a vile mood.
I have my own problems and don't go around being mean to plus size people.
At the same time being stalked by a 200 lbs+ chick is frustrating. That was the past, now I am older and have been on meds for so long, I have almost no sex drive and am not young.
As far as a body positive advocate, I am not sure what that means. Please clarify that if you want an honest informed answer.

Last edited:
Was offered it by 2 girls at a party once. I was pretty not good looking at the time, at least my acne was bad but I wore my hair this messy moptop way. They were completely gone and probably thought I was someone else. One of them repeated their name to me over a dozen times. Maybe they were into me but I wasn't gonna mess around with anyone that fucked up.

A lot of people I know would've just gone with it. This probably wasn't something they hadn't done before but I still didn't feel good about it. Was pretty sad for them afterwards actually. At the beginning of the party they seemed just chill, smoking a blunt, I smoked with them since I had weed to throw down. Later on they were talking about a threesome. Even if I could have one I don't think I'd want to, one person is enough for me.

I have been in one with a dude before, I'm straighteva dominant so the idea wasn't beyond me. Yeah you read correctly, straighteva dominant lol. Or a 2 on the kinsey scale or something, Idk. This is the only time I think I'd want a threesome but despite having a bi tendency sex with guys doesn't interest me, so maybe the sexual standards of America make me feel that way. It was exciting and a bit embarrassing at the same time. Don't think I would repeat it unless I ended up in a love triangle or something. I can't imagine how I'd end up in that positon.

Well it is says alot(of good things) that you didn't wanna mess with a really fucked up chick or two.
Besides fantasy and reality rarely are the same. I admit the fat chick story is true and if I had been sober, embarrassing.
But with my luck if I ever had the chance to be bang two chick's at once, I would probably mess it up and be known as the guy who turned two straight chick's into lesbians in less than 10 minutes.

Last edited:
Ya a few, was fun but i'm older now and not so reckless. Best one was 2 guys high on coke