• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social Anyone ever had a threesome -?

Yeah. It was me and the girl I was seeing at the time and her ex girlfriend. Kinda weird. I was absolutely trollied and most of what I remember is immaturely giggling a lot! I think people go into thinking that it's going to be the hottest thing ever when in reality it's not really. Still, pretty good experience though.

Last edited:
I don’t really enjoy threesomes, especially when I’m high.

With one person it’s really great when you are at it together and find yourselves totally in sync between turning them on and them turning you on. You totally lose track of time and just go with the flow following the feels.

Threesomes always seem too complicated and too mexhanical and I get distracted by whether everyone giving and receiving adequate.

Before I had my first one though, they were the biggest fantasy I had. But each time I tried it I enjoyed it less. I wouldn’t do one again - although I don’t mind being being nude in a room with multiple people while getting high and if lot to something sexy with one of them I wouldn’t rare if the rest stayed in the room to watch - but ai’d rather they didn’t try to join in.

I've ALMOST had one a few time over there years but someone (including me) has chickened out and it turns into a 1-1.

To be honest I don't think I'd go out of my way for one, but the sight of 2 girls slobbering and fighting over my dick does seem very appealing!

Yeah, a handful of times. One FFM, one MMM and 4 FMM. I'd recommend it, it's pretty fun. As long (unless you're a thruple) everyone knows its just fun and you pay approximately equal attention to the two other people. All of the times were a positive experience for me. I'd definitely try it again.

Threesomes always seem too complicated and too mexhanical and I get distracted by whether everyone giving and receiving adequate.
Yeah, that. I've had 3 for sure, maybe 4. That 4th one I was really drunk so I don't know how much I actually participated or just watched.
Of the "for sure 3," 2 were OK and 1 was just weird.
Like with many things, the fantasy is much better than the reality.

Yes, I had my first 2-F, 1-M 3-some in January of 2021. I was very drunk, but I made it clear that my friend was to be in the middle and her boyfriend was NOT allowed to penetrate me. Turns out that he filmed the whole thing. I don’t know if I have any legal recourse.

I also had a 2-M + me, 3-some with my ex-boyfriend and his best friend of 30 years. I was semi-drunk then. All that happened afterwards is the friend (a sleazy defense lawyer) contacted me many times afterwards. I’m pretty neutral about this experience.

Yes. Onetime. My ex, me and another girl. He wasn't really interested in her but had always had this fantasy about watching me and another female. I was just focused in turning him on until she started kissing me. After that it was on and I almost forgot he was even there. It was like we melted into each other. But the hottest thing about it all was the times I glanced at him. The look on his face while he was watching us was the sexiest thing Ive ever seen in my life. He was usually kinda cocky and so sure of himself. But each time I looked at him it's like I could see a vulnerability I had never seen before. Idk if that makes sense but don't know how else to explain it

all girl 5 some, one good 3 some, 2 weird ones, think i do better in crowds

Last edited:
Now that's what axe is talkin bowwwww
I was drunk as a skunk, walked onto the train platform to get the last train back and saw them both sharing a bottle of cider sat on the ground, strolled right up and within 5 mins the train pulled in and i somehow had them straight in the toilet, turned out one of them lived on my road aswel haha.
It was proper fantasy shit - they were fighting over it "give it back, i want more" "shut up its my turn now" i was like heyyyy chill there's plenty to go around, meanwhile train attendant is banging on the door saying come out i need to see your tickets 😂
Thinking back i dont know why one wasn't licking my balls while the other was sucking, they were only 16 (i hope) so guess i can let them off though 😂
Shame i was too pissed to actually blow my load all over them both that would have been amazing, it must have gone on for at least 15 minutes though 🙏 pretty sure I didn't even have a camera phone back then 👎 would have been great footage lol 💦 💦 💦

Lol will never forget my first 3some. Was at woodstock. I went there with a mate and partied hard, the one day he come to our tent where i was waiting on him to bring back some beers and he brought 2 chicks with him to chill with us. We drank and smoked and then I asked my mate to go get us some more beers. He invited one of the chicks to walk with him but none wanted to. So he ended up walking alone to go buy the beer.

Needless to say when he got back to the tent i was inside with both chicks getting it on and damn was it fun, overwhelming at a few stages but fun none the less. Plus while this was happening, Skwatta Kamp was playing on the main stage and we were camped close but anyhow as the song was playing I was singing along with the chorus which was " i'm an animal, treat me like one, I'm an animal, fill you like one " or shouting it out as i was ramming this chick. Little did i know that as i was carrying one everyone around us started gathering around my tent listening to all this and my mate who went to fetch beer also standing there. When we were done i got out the tent only to find a group of people clapping there hands and cheering me on and my mate standing one side not loooking to impressed with me lol.

And had another 2 3somes after that later in my life. Always with 2 girls as i don't want to cross swords with any1, a mate or not.

If yes, what was it like? Did you experience what you were hoping for, or did it all turn out rather awkward?

PS been trying to arrange such an occasion for literally years. It's never bloody worked XD
Yes, many times while on meth. My boyfriend is bi so we added other guys to the mix and it has been great. So many combinations to try with 3 people. Do you try hook up websites? Double list is our go to. Good luck to you.

D
That's just it! It's all the arranging XD.
I wanna get one of each into bed at the same time, but that means finding a girl I like who likes me, finding a guy I like who likes me, and THEN they also need to like each other. The logistics seem impossible. Probably gonna have to resort to a rentboy / callgirl scenario if I wanna make this a reality....

Not a very social animal so chemsex parties not really my thing.
Do you have Doublelist? That’s where my bf and I find our playmates. There are other hook up for sex sites I’m sure you could find.

I am alllll bout dat community unity. Matter of fact...I am having one right now

THATS how good I am

Aint no shame in my game

When I was a teenager, I really wanted to try it. Now I understand that it was stupidity.