European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

anyone else noticed

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have no idea who you are, people often claim to know me when they dont. its a trapping of fame. anyhow, begone

and shm, why dont you go wheeze over someone else, i heard the news. why not do us all a favour, go au naturale and remove yourself from the herd. i have the party to plan

That's funny. Because I heard it was you, the fucked up junkie racist, who was living on borrowed time. With no real mates. And a made up girlfriend. That ring bells?

Keep hitting the femoral.

Have you had enough of this thread yet BHM?

If so I'll close it.

Your original question has been answered, and now it's unclear whether the thread is on or off-topic, and it looks like it's just going to meander into insults.

If you still feel you need more input I'll keep it open for a bit longer.

:)

oh and the made up girlfriend is of sri lankan descent, you dolt. you would of thought i couldve at least fabricated a nice white girl, being such a racist and all lol

yeah, go on then great leader. and hey, thanks for asking first. i know how much you abhor delegating power

My made up girlfriend is a contortionist from Gdansk.

yeah, go on then great leader. and hey, thanks for asking first. i know how much you abhor delegating power

You're quite wrong, I'd rather delegate any responsibility I can wherever possible. That's why I asked you first.

Closed, as per BHM's post above.

bl rule #3: it's always somebody else's fault.

alasdair

Status
Not open for further replies.