• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Anyone a fan of Syrup? (prometh/codiene)

Seriously though did some sizzerp,+vodka+ some juice+a mscontin. Good ish, I heard though your supposed to put a hit of acid in it if you wanna be like tripple six mafia and leannnnn.

Be careful mixing vodka with promethazine and opiates. But I can guarantee you won't be leaning if you throw acid in there. Plus nowhere in that classic song do they even mention LSD...

that is the most retarded shit i have ever heard in my life. thats almost as bad as "you have to boil ny-quil and add jolley ranchers for it to be syrup"

the song make countless references to tussionex

DJ PAUL: "$40 for just one ounce TUSS-IN-EX is how its pronounced, i be sippin and tippin and dippin mayne im bout all out"

PIMP C:"take that mark shit off you embarassin us, I GOT THE RED PRMETHEZINE, THE ORANGE AND YELLOW TUSS, HYDROCO-DONE AND THAT HANDS FREE PHONE"

Juicy J: "nothin like that yella yella that will have you itchin mayne, talking like WUS GUT FOOL, vocal cords soundin lame."

Syrup (yes the kind three six references) is simply tussionex, codien/prometh and any other kind of cough supressant mixed with hydrocodone or codiene. there is no mystery mix of chemicals. it is simply codiene/premthazine (purple) or tussioenx (yellow)

im not knocking you at all dude im jsut saying that once that song came out everyone had their own idea of what "syrup" or "drank" was. if you listen to the lyrics its quite easy to decipher exactly what they are talking about

and tussionex has one of the best highs i have experienced and this is coming from a former hardcore heroin, dilaudid, MS Contin, and Morphine IV abuser.

correct with the 3-6 memph

Hell yeh memph i agree man, i been shooting dope for a while but the high i got off tussionex is just soooo relaxed.

Trill working da wheel a pimp not a simp keep them dope fiends higher then the goodyear blimp we eat so many shrimp i got iodine poisoning fuckin niggas make me sick with all that pidgeoning and bargaining you say that you a boss i aint believin that shit you got tha funny geneva watch with tha ferrari kit take that monkey shit off you embarrassing us i got tha red promethazine tha orange and yellow tuss, hydrocodone on tha hands free phone tha 84s roam on them blades 20 inch chrome if you got 16(k) you can get a bizzzird im smoking on that dosier sweet sippin on some sizzur. Rip Pimp C

Last edited:
Hell yeh memph i agree man, i been shooting dope for a while but the high i got off tussionex is just soooo relaxed.

Trill working da wheel a pimp not a simp keep them dope fiends higher then the goodyear blimp we eat so many shrimp i got iodine poisoning fuckin niggas make me sick with all that pidgeoning and bargaining you say that you a boss i aint believin that shit you got tha funny geneva watch with tha ferrari kit take that monkey shit off you embarrassing us i got tha red promethazine tha orange and yellow tuss, hydrocodone on tha hands free phone tha 84s roam on them blades 20 inch chrome if you got 16(k) you can get a bizzzird im smoking on that dosier sweet sippin on some sizzur. Rip Pimp C

cool story bro.

Drank some sizzurp for the first time a few days ago, I guess I got 30mg of Codeine and promethazine (An ounce of liquid in all mixed with sprite)

It was damn good but shit was it hard to remember anything the next day.

Morphine Syrup

Hey! I'm really not a fan of Morp. syrup-It's just that I have a lot of it. Dillaudids much better. High tolerance-daily user of about 15 8's a day. Question: how does one IV liquid morphine if it is in a kind of 'syrup'?
TX.

Hey! I'm really not a fan of Morp. syrup-It's just that I have a lot of it. Dillaudids much better. High tolerance-daily user of about 15 8's a day. Question: how does one IV liquid morphine if it is in a kind of 'syrup'?
TX.

This question would be better suited for the "Other Drugs" forum. This forum does not host these types of questions.

I don't think that one can successfully extract the morphine from the syrup, without it being an extremely dangerous IV solution.

I used to like this shit until I tried OCs and then my tolerance went threw the roof and not I can drink a whole 8and not feel it..really I can drink as much as I want and it won't do shit but make me sick

Yo, old school newbie here.

Is anyone else having problems sleeping after drinking the Tussionex or Codeine cough syrup? Or oxy for that matter. Everytime I drink this stuff I end up in some state of insomnia where I'm totally aware that my mind is awake and yet im resting with my eyes closed. Even tried to counter it with xanax and this didn't work.

Last edited:
Yo, old school newbie here.

Is anyone else having problems sleeping after drinking the Tussionex or Codeine cough syrup? Or oxy for that matter. Everytime I drink this stuff I end up in some state of insomnia where I'm totally aware that my mind is awake and yet im resting with my eyes closed. Even tried to counter it with xanax and this didn't work.

That's pretty common with opiates in lower doses. This continued with my oxy use up until I reached 60mg. After that you still don't sleep per se, it's more of an involuntary passing out lol.

Still though most will report an energy boost especially with oxy but, it's not uncommon for any opiate. I really don't think it's anything more than that as the prometh should help you sleep if anything.

I agree, the promethazine is doing a lot more than the codeine as far as being a sedative than the codeine is.

Promethazine is a very effective hypnotic/sedative by itself

That's pretty common with opiates in lower doses. This continued with my oxy use up until I reached 60mg. After that you still don't sleep per se, it's more of an involuntary passing out lol.

Still though most will report an energy boost especially with oxy but, it's not uncommon for any opiate. I really don't think it's anything more than that as the prometh should help you sleep if anything.

Involuntary passing out! Very good :)...

I'm thinking that the syrup is a different from what I am drinking??? Codeine Phosphate Syrup USP. This stuff definitely keeps me up as well as the Tussionex.

Hmm, thats a big dose. The most oxy I did at a time was 10mg. 3-4 times daily for 4 days. This was to remedy a sore throat/infection. The doc didn't give me any pills and I didnt want Anti-Bio's so I chose to self-medicate and make it a glorious occasion. When it was all said & done the voice in my head was crying out for more. Man those bad-boys are addictive.

Ya I mean it sounds like you have a low tolerance which is definitely a good thing. Early on the high is much different than later and by later I mean when you're hooked. Not gonna preach to ya though man.

This shit is retardedly expensive in Houston and has been for awhile. I had a friend that used to pay about no prices an ounce for the purple or the yellow and that was at least a year ago if not longer. Most of that seemed like it was hype from the DJ Screw scene that was pretty popular in the 90's down here. I've been prescribed it a few times, didn't really see what the big deal was but I'm not that big of a fan of opiates in general.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya I mean it sounds like you have a low tolerance which is definitely a good thing. Early on the high is much different than later and by later I mean when you're hooked. Not gonna preach to ya though man.

Thanks for your concern, but apart from the annual E binge or seasonal recreational dosing I'lll be ok... Really.

The best syrup i ever had was Tussionex Suspension i got for pneumonia. I had been snortin 80s for a couple years before this but, drinkin that tussionex is probably the best high i have ever had. However, drinking histanix i cant get near as high off of. Lol, i chugged an entire 8oz bottle of histanix and just got diarrahea. But, thats after i had ran my tolerance to opiates in the ground. Nowadays I bang dope and the rush/high off it is excellent. But, the only time ive drank tussionex i would say it fucked me up more then dope and i just had to drink it. I bet if i could get more Tussionex i could probably get fucked up but, would probably have to drink atleast half a 8oz bottle.

If you could get it (Tuss) anymore. I agree though, in the day that was some kick ass sizz. I got a pint of it a few times. I loved that stuff too. Golden colored and taste like it's got little chips or pop rocks in it. First time I got it my old lady and I did a shot glass each and woke up like 3 hours later! Nectar of the Gods!

im from the bootheel area of missouri which is just a lil over an hour from memphis, tn and prom+cod aka lean is easier to get ur hands on than a 45 year old lot lizard needin her fix...occasionally ill lace a cig with the purple lean mixed with a couple blunts of grandaddy purple and a couple cold ones after a long days wrk...not the best fun to be recreational with but u do it right n ull be leanin like a sob

Maybe some of you have seen one of the Lean - Purple Drank Websites that describes "the Rolls Royce" of Lean as a mixture of Benedryl allergy liquid along with Oxycodone suspension liquid ? Those of you who may be familiar with it, SWIM was wondering if he could grind up about 3 Oxy IR tablets, and maybe mix with a tiny bit of purified water (to replace the Oxycodone suspension liquid), then mix that with the Benedryl allergy syrup ? Should 3 of the 30's be enough for an 8 oz (240 ml) bottle of Benedryl ? If not maybe add in a little grapefruit juice to strengthin the 3 tablets ?

i enjoy it but it tends to be a high price vs. high ratio compared to most opiates.