• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Anyone a fan of Syrup? (prometh/codiene)

DipsetOxy87

Bluelighter
sippin on some sizzurpppppp

just wondering the fans of this mixture, when you get your hands on it..whteher its been once or a steady thing, do you get that tan color looking liquid or the purple. im from NY area and i know it dont float around here alot, like pills or bud would....usually a bunch of kids from southshore of my borough will go down south and come back up with shitloads. usually the purple mixture also, do you like dirnking it alone or crush up oxy in it because i know i love my "lean" with an oxy 80 crushed into 4 oz's of that lovely medicine. any feedback is appreciated

I've only had it once and it was purple. Not a fan really...don't really see the point when heroin is so much funner. Drinking it with an oxy crushed in it? Sounds like a waste of oxy and potentially dangerous. Fuck oral ingestion.

they give it out like candy in RI. I get it every time i go to the walk in for a bad cough. I usually just get the prometh now b/c i am pretty sure i am allergic to codeine.

Am I the only one who sees it as a "thug culture" fad? The only people I see drinking it are the type who think it's cool because some rapper talked about it.
All the while I laugh at them because they just blew a ton of cash for fucking codeine.

yeah
its stupid

Now, sip on some oxyfast and then get back at me :)

A friend of mine gave me a recipe for "Kool-aid"- it was syrup, some hydrocodone (crushed up), a bar (crushed up) and a bottle of Sprite. Mix it all up, drop a Jolly Rancher in the bottom, and getcha lean on (it really does feel fabulous- although when I made it, I had the hydrocodone cough syrup, not the codeine + promethizine).

I like mixing promethazine with other stronger opiates. But if i had a low tolerance I prolly wouldnt mind some "purple drank"

Never really seen or heard of the shit here on the west coast. Dosent mean I wouldnt give it a try. No way would I spend alot of dough on it though.

am I the only one who is completely knocked out by prometh? i have it in 25mg pill form and i've only used it twice (both times a single 25mg pill with around 45-60mg oxycodone [percocet]) and not only did it put me to sleep but for about 20-22 hours solid both times!

I've had the percocet for about 5 months straight now for an injury so i know its not that. And I also really couldn't tell a difference as far as the promethazine potentiating the oxycodone.

maybe im just different?

Oxy crushed into syrup-that sounds damn good. The syrup in the atx area is surprisingly easy to get (from neighboring suburbs IME) and is the purple. It is pretty potent but I've done nothing more than roll a fat blunt in it and blaze. The opiate accompaniment sounds sinfully pleasant though.

Out here we get red syrup: codeine and promethazine, no other bullshit. I couldn't see it as my only opiate but it's really good as a change from your DOC once in a while. Party drink type thing.

The best thing about it is the promethazine. I've taken promethazine in pill form in combination with OC and Percs, but I can't always get the pill form so the syrup's a nice option.

Haven't had quaaludes in a while (fuck I guess 12 years or something) but that's what the prometh felt like to me in combination with the percs.

In southwest OH the demand is super high and the supply very low. Its usually the red stuff if it comes from around here. every now and then someone from the syrup state will make there way up here with the purple and its good times for all..

u gotta be kiding me this kid that i work wit be talking about this shit all the time.......he call it "lean"

goatofthenever said:
Am I the only one who sees it as a "thug culture" fad? The only people I see drinking it are the type who think it's cool because some rapper talked about it.
All the while I laugh at them because they just blew a ton of cash for fucking codeine.

totally agree
syrup is good for the avaliability but there are SOOO many better opiates than codeine if you just look around
waste of money imho
and id rather snort my oxy80 than waste it on some syrup:p

Syrup

Maybe I missed it, but I'm suprised to find no mention of the NECTAR OF THE GODS: ************TUSSIONEX*****************

I get this for my chronic bronchitis whenver I can, it's great, great stuff. Every 5ml spoonful contains 10mgs of oxycodone.

Unfortuantely, lately it has been changed to SUSP formula, which is basically a time release. But it sure give one hell of kick, great for getting to sleep too, when you are tapering or DTing or whatever.

i've removed some off topic posts. please refrain from personal attacks and don't derail the thread.

I personally prefer the hydrocodone syrup to the prometh + codeine- prometh is what they give me for the nausea associated with my ulcer, so I don't really find a lot of entertainment value in it :\