• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Anyone a fan of Syrup? (prometh/codiene)

In michigan you can sign for robitussin with codiene, but it tastes like ass. I think the rule is 4oz every six or eight days. Be safe.

purple syrup is ok when u are Opiate niave n its one of ur first Opes

but once u have messed around with the others then it is kinda shit

Tussoinex is better

but i would just recommend people to get some Promethazine pills n take those on top of your Oxy dose or whatever your Ope of choice is

im not from the south. do people just jack large quantities of it from pharmacies and actually sell it on the street. like are there actually syrup dealers lol.

seriously it sounds like prescription drugs are way more controlled in canada than the us. cuz im hearing of people in the states talking about finding pills syrup or w/e like its weed mean while im lucky if i can find valiums oxys or shitty ms contins. i guess its probably for the best that i cant find stuff like that easily

^ Codeine + APAP is OTC in Canada, though. Don't you mean it's *less* controlled in Canada?

^ Codeine + APAP is OTC in Canada, though. Don't you mean it's *less* controlled in Canada?

I think he means that stuff like docs writing out scripts for oxys and such isn't as common in Canada as it is in the States.

Gotta love sippin' on some sizzzurp!!! I just about jizzed my pants when I got cough syrup (for a legit bronchitis type sickness) which had hydroMORPHONE in it!! Damn, that was probably my favorite high of anything ever, and I've been around.

Getcha lean on! Even mixing up some "purple drank" with codeine and whatever else added is the bomb. Whether or not it's popular, it's still fun as can be.

PurpleDrank.jpg

I live in Texas and it is highly desirable because people rap about it I guess. I think it is far too expensive for codeine and easily cut with corn syrup. I would advise anyone trying to get on some opiates to go for cheaper more powerful RX opiates or go for some H.

Im in Boston. Never had it.. Been searching for it. I heard its a shitty high. Still wanna try some. I'd rather get down on percs on oxy

Im in Boston. Never had it.. Been searching for it. I heard its a shitty high. Still wanna try some. I'd rather get down on percs on oxy

Yeah to be honest I've never understood the hype around syrup. Oxy is a much more effective high. The promethazine does add a sleepy dimension to the buzz, and it keeps you from getting too itchy, but guzzling something with so much sugar in it is a sure way to get an upset stomach, especially if you have a bit of an opiate tolerance and need a lot of codeine to get the job done. The hydrocodone/promethazine syrups are a bit better, but, still, you'd probably have just as much fun with percs or oxy and your internal organs will thank you for not slamming them with a ton of glucose or corn syrup or whatever they use to sweeten the syrup.

Im from the uk and have never seen it . just starting to get into N+ but its a hastle with the extraction etc.

maybe i missed it, but i'm suprised to find no mention of the nectar of the gods: ************tussionex*****************

i get this for my chronic bronchitis whenver i can, it's great, great stuff. Every 5ml spoonful contains 10mgs of oxycodone.

Unfortuantely, lately it has been changed to susp formula, which is basically a time release. But it sure give one hell of kick, great for getting to sleep too, when you are tapering or dting or whatever.

loooooooove!!! Tussionex...:)

I love codeine, its OTC here as well as promethazine but prometh is impossible to find in a store. The availability as well as how cheap it is makes it cheaper than weed, and has a nice high that can be comparable to a low dose oxy and even get you noddin if you don't abuse it to much.

the only downside is codeine gets boring after a while, but it still is a thing i love.

The 2 times I used the syrup I underdosed and all I got was anti-histamine sedation. The next time I overdosed and got a weak opiate buzz for a couple hours followed by hours of intermittent delirium.

With zero tolerance mind you. Although Tussionex was very very good and much better tasting. I once drank about 3/4 of a bottle with zero tolerance because I loved the taste.

The best syrup i ever had was Tussionex Suspension i got for pneumonia. I had been snortin 80s for a couple years before this but, drinkin that tussionex is probably the best high i have ever had. However, drinking histanix i cant get near as high off of. Lol, i chugged an entire 8oz bottle of histanix and just got diarrahea. But, thats after i had ran my tolerance to opiates in the ground. Nowadays I bang dope and the rush/high off it is excellent. But, the only time ive drank tussionex i would say it fucked me up more then dope and i just had to drink it. I bet if i could get more Tussionex i could probably get fucked up but, would probably have to drink atleast half a 8oz bottle.

i think its so crazy how the syrup thing is now in all of america's lexicon now. I was dying laughing watching that interview wtih JaMarcus Russel on ESPN, where the reporter was asking him "when was the last time you used the syrup?" Was watching it with my dad and he was mind blown, on some "why not just take pills?" kinda thing . haha

I get this everytime I go into a walk in place for a cough also. I think my homie's thought it was cool because 3 six mafia.

Honestly it's better then nothing, however. When I just have normal promethazine, it mixs really good with oxy. So I would rather have just normal promethazine and a stronger opiate.

When I was really board one day my homie mixed up a "drank" with that purple sizzerp. LOL.

Seriously though did some sizzerp,+vodka+ some juice+a mscontin. Good ish, I heard though your supposed to put a hit of acid in it if you wanna be like tripple six mafia and leannnnn.

I like this for a withdrawal aid, I had to drink so much of the bottle for a buzz, I had maybe a 20 minute come up which was nice. Followed by a really terrible feeling from all that promethazine lmao.

I can go on for hours about this stuff. Shit maybe it's worth it just because its so funny.

I get this everytime I go into a walk in place for a cough also. I think my homie's thought it was cool because 3 six mafia.

Honestly it's better then nothing, however. When I just have normal promethazine, it mixs really good with oxy. So I would rather have just normal promethazine and a stronger opiate.

When I was really board one day my homie mixed up a "drank" with that purple sizzerp. LOL.

Seriously though did some sizzerp,+vodka+ some juice+a mscontin. Good ish, I heard though your supposed to put a hit of acid in it if you wanna be like tripple six mafia and leannnnn.

I like this for a withdrawal aid, I had to drink so much of the bottle for a buzz, I had maybe a 20 minute come up which was nice. Followed by a really terrible feeling from all that promethazine lmao.

I can go on for hours about this stuff. Shit maybe it's worth it just because its so funny.

that is the most retarded shit i have ever heard in my life. thats almost as bad as "you have to boil ny-quil and add jolley ranchers for it to be syrup"

the song make countless references to tussionex

DJ PAUL: "$40 for just one ounce TUSS-IN-EX is how its pronounced, i be sippin and tippin and dippin mayne im bout all out"

PIMP C:"take that mark shit off you embarassin us, I GOT THE RED PRMETHEZINE, THE ORANGE AND YELLOW TUSS, HYDROCO-DONE AND THAT HANDS FREE PHONE"

Juicy J: "nothin like that yella yella that will have you itchin mayne, talking like WUS GUT FOOL, vocal cords soundin lame."

Syrup (yes the kind three six references) is simply tussionex, codien/prometh and any other kind of cough supressant mixed with hydrocodone or codiene. there is no mystery mix of chemicals. it is simply codiene/premthazine (purple) or tussioenx (yellow)

im not knocking you at all dude im jsut saying that once that song came out everyone had their own idea of what "syrup" or "drank" was. if you listen to the lyrics its quite easy to decipher exactly what they are talking about

and tussionex has one of the best highs i have experienced and this is coming from a former hardcore heroin, dilaudid, MS Contin, and Morphine IV abuser.

Last edited:
im going to throw this out there for this thread also

Red=Cherituss but also has countless other names and variants=5mg hydrocodone per teaspoon

yellow=tussionex=10mg hydrocodone per tea spoon

who gives a fuck about purple its for teh geys