• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery Another detox attempt.... U-47700 and Tianeptine.

Hi Guys,

Thank you for your story wOwOmg. Ive been reading reports for the last few years since i started using substances. Never have I wrote any feedback on a forum. I now believe I need support from the community.

Ive been a social substance user and touched only light opiates such as Tramadol. Recently i discovered u4 and it changed my life. I first started railing it and my performance at work in daily life has dramatically changed for the better. I was able to function better, my anxiety was done and I was progressing in life. After three months i noticed that my nose is destroyed, I had a runny nose 24/7 and my personality was changing. I was slowly killing myself.

A certain event caused me to stop cold turkey and i instantly regretted it as it was the worst 3 days of my life. I have never experienced such withdrawal, sweating litres of water, anxiety through the roof and no sleep. Ended up in the ER where I could not tell them the problem and they noted that I was close to a stroke. luckily i beat this nasty habit but life was not the same. I didn't have the same crazy energy, i couldn't complete my tasks at work and i was just not as active as i was on u4. My reality is distorted.

Sadly i relapsed two days ago and i am selling my self the fact that i can control this and i will not use more than 100mg a day. ( NOTE at my worst I was using about 1g a day )

I am worried i will go off track and end up in a very bad place. Anybody fighting this please reach out. Be a friend, I am in a society where I cannot share my feelings or problems. i am sick of fighting it alone.

Thanks

Hello friend, I know exactly what you're going thru.
U-47700 destroyed me mentally and physically.
I suggest to try and get off of it as soon as possible.
I was struggling with it for some time, and got up to using well over 10 grams every 5 days.
I was slowly losing my mind. I wasn't even able to sleep anymore due to vivid nightmares that scared me so bad I would fight sleep with uppers.
It gave me a horrible upper resp. infection to the point I was having vertigo every 20 minutes.
We don't know what the hell it's doing to our body. It's most likely killing everything good.

Please, try to get off it. If anything replace it with something else like Kratom if you do not want to quit.
Nothing is worse then this chemical. It ruined me, I'm still not feeling all that right in the head.

I've been clean off of it for a few months now.
I'm here for you buddy, keep me updated.

w0w, thank you for the response.

How many months have you been battling it now and how many months have you been off it? This time around I am 5 days in and I am getting pimples all over my body and some kind of a rash. This never happened before. Maybe the batch is bad I do not know? But I cannot stop. Did not sleep for 3 days now. The first day started off with me doing 50mg then second day 100mg then in the last 3 i did about a G...

I am going to try cut down in the next 3 days and then get off it. Now after months that you have been clean, How do you feel mentally off? I am trying to relate to you. Because what I felt when I get off it was lack of apathy and care for anything. Thats what made me want to go back to it, the caring feeling and motivation to go through with the day, to go out and to kill it at work. This has become a drug which helps me function and its not like i didn't function without it, I am quite a social person. But now I just feel dead inside without it.

This is so strange and it has never happened to me after any other drug. Shit I even did over a year with tramadol and after a week of withdrawls I was back to normal.

I really value your feedback on your mental mind state and How you are holding up not to go back.

That's what addiction is my friend, our brain becomes accustomed to a substance.

I was on it for, I think, around 6 months or so, cycling it with heroin on days I ran out.
I have been off of it for a couple of months, about 2 + months now.
I'm feeling a lot better.

It sounds like cravings is what got you and some PAWS symptoms.
The depression and anxiety lasts about a full 7 days before it subsides.
The physical symptoms last 4 or 5 days tops due to the short half-life.

I know how you're feeling, it makes you feel great,
and it fills the empty void in us, the void we never knew was empty to begin with.

Taper if you can, and get some comfort meds.
I really suggest Kratom , it was a life savor, just be careful not to get addicted to it!

Currently, mentally I feel good now, I had a lot of depression but that passed.
I still do have some anxiety, but I think I've always had that.
Try your best to get off the stuff man, it's not worth it.

You do get some crazy side-effects from this drug.

How are you feeling right now?
How much do you have to dose?
I had to dose every 30 minutes, it got pretty crazy.
Waking up in sweats every hour was no fun either, so I feel for you man.
It get's better, and just know someone else had gone thru the SAME EXACT thing.

Much love buddy, please keep me posted.
If you have any questions, I'm happy to answer :)

That's what addiction is my friend, our brain becomes accustomed to a substance.

I was on it for, I think, around 6 months or so, cycling it with heroin on days I ran out.
I have been off of it for a couple of months, about 2 + months now.
I'm feeling a lot better.

It sounds like cravings is what got you and some PAWS symptoms.
The depression and anxiety lasts about a full 7 days before it subsides.
The physical symptoms last 4 or 5 days tops due to the short half-life.

I know how you're feeling, it makes you feel great,
and it fills the empty void in us, the void we never knew was empty to begin with.

Taper if you can, and get some comfort meds.
I really suggest Kratom , it was a life savor, just be careful not to get addicted to it!

Currently, mentally I feel good now, I had a lot of depression but that passed.
I still do have some anxiety, but I think I've always had that.
Try your best to get off the stuff man, it's not worth it.

You do get some crazy side-effects from this drug.

How are you feeling right now?
How much do you have to dose?
I had to dose every 30 minutes, it got pretty crazy.
Waking up in sweats every hour was no fun either, so I feel for you man.
It get's better, and just know someone else had gone thru the SAME EXACT thing.

Much love buddy, please keep me posted.
If you have any questions, I'm happy to answer :)

How are you doing buddy? :)

Wow, thank you for the support.

I sadly have so much left, I made a big purchase. What i am going to do is start tapering down and throw the rest away ( sad) . Just wanted to ask you, did you experience intense sweats? Like I've tried pretty much any substance under the sun but never sweats like this... like with an hour i start beading and I need to change my clothes.

I am wondering what this does to our body? Why is the sweating so intense. I have noticed it primarily from my upper body. My head is the worst, my hair is usually wet and I have drops down my face..

Are you talking about sweating from w/d or something else? It is common for people on methadone to sweet profusely (much more than normal shall we say), so I imagine this could be carried over to some other opioids.

Just make sure you stay hydrated and eat food!

I sweat like crazy on bupe.

I am going to go with Wow on this. The longer you are on it the worse your withdrawals will become. Be careful my friend. You are going to need some sort of aftercare be it meetings, therapy, or just being part of a community of people in recovery.

im 11 days in trying to stop today. I'm going to finish my last 0.2 today and then move to lyrica & lorpediem tomorrow. I thought i could control my self this time, but I was so wrong. This substance is just way stronger than me. I never had this...

Anyways will update you guys on my process. What other techniques you recommend for initial first 2-3 days of WD'S?

Hey - I was addicted to tianeptine for a while taking about 5-6 grams a day, although orally, not injected. When I C/T'd I was able to use Kratom 6 grams every 3-4 hours, mega dose vit c, and agmatine 1 gram 3x a day. Obviously combined with eating healthy, as much fluids as I could drink, and exercise.

It was do able. I continued taking the Kratom for 6 months though which w as a separate issue but C/T'd that. That was a strange withdrawal. I didn't feel THAT terrible, but it lasted an excessive amount of time, about 2 weeks. Extreme lethargy to the point going to the bathroom was exhausting. Crawling skin, restless arms/legs. By far the restlessness and crawling skin were the worst. That opiate withdrawal skin crawling has got to be the worst feeling imaginable. During all this I was going to recovery meetings (not AA, that's not for me), outing myself to my doctors, close friends, and certain family members. I gave myself as much support as possible.

Anyway, point is just keep on keeping on. You're going to make it through this and you'll be stronger for it. Don't worry about slips or relapses. Just stop using, and keep trying.

And I want to say about the exercise - you hear it all the time but most people don't do this. Listen - the exercise makes an ENORMOUS difference. You need to just do it - no matter how shitty you feel, just do it. Seriously, you will feel better, not worse. Take a lot Epsom salt bath afterwards - yell feel so good. As far as type, even if all you can do is walk, go for as long as a walk outside as you can. Try parks so you're distracted. If running isn't your thing, ride a bike! I thoroughly enjoy bike riding so it was kind of like s little escape.

Anyway, I'm rambling. Point is you can and will do this. Just own it and before you know it you'll start feeling better

Okie guys, its getting worse i am in day 12... of u4770 binge... can't stop myself..

I know the feeling man, you really need to try and get off of it. After about a week into my binge I was doing a gram a day and was having horrific side-effects.
I was not able to sleep due to these surreal vivid nightmares, I was losing my mind, I would get horrible withdrawals within just one hour.
After a while it starts hitting your KAPPA receptors and you start losing you head with crazy thoughts.

I would try to make a switch to something else at least, U-47700 is no joke. It makes heroin look like Motrin once your tolerance sky-rockets.
Do a taper, or switch to suboxone. I got off cold-turkey for 4 days then moved to Kratom, of course I got addicted to that but it was nothing like U-47700.

I have been thru the ring of that chemical loads of times, so if you need some advice or suggestions, I will be more than happy to help.

That does sounds like hell indeed. Looking forward to never having to experience that :(

Just try to remember the golden rule. Opiate withdrawals (or any opioid inducing drug for that matter) will not kill you. It will be hell and the best thing you can do is focus symptomatically on each thing that is bothering you. For the pain, simple Ibuprofen. For the runs, Immodium. Lots of water. Lots of rest if you have the time for that. I am someone who was hopelessly addicted myself. Now everyone's story is different and everyone's path to recovery is too. But I found trying to combat individual symptoms better than trading one addiction for another. I love Kratom but be weary it can also cause you WDs if used too heavily. Also - FWIW - hydrate like you're running a marathon. Tapering can work but I was never one to allow myself to do so responsibly so it's probably best to let it ride its course.

Most of all, good luck. You can do this.

There are lots of useful, effective comfort and detox meds out there that can make kicking nearly any opioid habit quite palatable, problem is most people don't have access to them :\

Fucking joke, i can't stop... i even tapered down... then went back at it. the withdrawals were minimal last night.. But tonight i decided to sniff 300mg one go.. I AM SMARTER THAN THIS but having this shit around me, its stronger than me.

I am now tapering again and taking lyrica to try see how long i can last. The biggest problem is not being to mentally functional while drawing and I have a very demanding job. I head a department where i have to look after a sales force and I myself on a daily basis meet with CEO's of large organisations.. So being slow is not an option. What do you guys recommend for that? I think if i can overcome the brain dysfunction and no motivation I would be able to kick this.

Lyrica will help loads. I have used Gabapentin and it does help combat withdrawals.
The tricky thing with opiate withdrawal and lack of energy, any sort of stimulant you put in your body, including coffee, usually induces anxiety.

I would try to taper if you can but if not, if you're off on weekends, use that to your advantage.
U-47700 withdrawals lasts about 72 hours and then starts getting better.

You can use high doses of immodium and lyrica to make you feel semi-normal and functioning.