• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery Another detox attempt.... U-47700 and Tianeptine.

Hey WoW,

I've detoxed from u4 last wednesday and my withdrawls lasted i would say 36 hours. This is after about a 7g bing going on for 18 days... I would say i am feeling pretty good. But the mind is always wondering. My vendor just got some Fu - Fent, do you have any experience with it? I need help with dosing and how it compares to U4.

Thanks,

T

Fu-F is very very strong. You need a microgram scale to dose. 300mcg would be a idle dose then increase by 50mcg until you achieve desired effects. I overdosed on Fu-f 3 times in one week. Please be careful.

Please consider volumetric dosing for every mcg active substance.

If you are not familiar with it use the search on here and you get a good info. Basically it is measuring an amount your scale can handle and then making a solution with it and a liquid in which it dissolves well. Then you can quite safely dose by looking volume(=milliliters) instead of trying to weigh (or even eyeball!) a dose.

Please consider volumetric dosing for every mcg active substance.

If you are not familiar with it use the search on here and you get a good info. Basically it is measuring an amount your scale can handle and then making a solution with it and a liquid in which it dissolves well. Then you can quite safely dose by looking volume(=milliliters) instead of trying to weigh (or even eyeball!) a dose.

Very, very good advice. I am always happy to see the harm reduction love in action spread around SL :)

I have made a few small slips, I won't lie, but I'm still doing good. I have been attending college again. I have been wearing a 72 hour fentanyl patch for the past 5 days and I'm too scared to take it off even though I'm sure there's nothing left in it, I actually haven't had any withdrawal symptoms besides diarrhea sometimes. It's really crazy. It might just be a mind thing tricking me that I still have something. I just don't want to take the patch off and start having withdrawals lol

I am going to be starting a chemical dependency internship very soon so I have been reading up on some of these RC opiates, sound like terrible news. I cannot imagine how quickly one must get hooked to those things, especially those of us who are in recovery.

What is sick though is there is still that little devil telling me to order a gram... it never really fully goes away. Thats why I gotta take this day by day.

Thanks toothpastedog!

And I know phactor, RC opiates SKYROCKET your tolerance and the withdrawals are HELL.
I would not dabble into them because they have such a strong grip on you due to how cheap they are and strong.
Like said though they skyrocket your tolerance to the point heroin, opana, oxy, ect wont get you high.

Hey guys, I know this is an old thread but I have to weigh in on this one. I've been doing opiates for the last decade. Starting taking pills, then bangin, then H.. same as everyone's story. Until this. The guy I was buying H from was getting this shit apparently and passing it off as H. At first I thought he found the dankest dope I ever did. Didn't mind or think about the fact I had gone back more than usual.. I was IVing by the way. So over the next few days I'm going back to him more and more until I can't fuction without this shit. I kept it in my car and I was doing all day in between seeing my customers and all kinds of crazy shit. I literally bankrupted myself going back to get this shit and I COULD NOT STOP. I cold turkey'd H and roxy IV in the past but I couldn't do it. It will literally steal your soul. I had to have it. And I don't know that I could have detoxed on my own without suicidal thoughts. And that's where I'm going with this story. I checked myself into rehab in December because I couldn't stop. They detoxed me and I'm going to tell you the method they used which was mostly bearable. You're gonna need to get your hands on a bunch of zubsolve, subs, or something like it. They gave me the zubsolve 5.8.. I'm sure a doc would prescribe you if you told them what was going on, but I digress.
Day 1: pill at 8:00, 12:00, 4:00, 10:00
Day 2: same
Day 3: 8:00, 12:00, 10:00
Day 4: same
Day 5: 8:00, 8:00
Day 6: half a pill at 8:00 and 8:00
Day 7: half a pill before bed.

Jump. I was buying this shit like H so I was buying tenths at a time so I have no idea how much it was but it was horrible. The most excruciating withdraws of all time and there was a point where I thought my muscles would peel of my skeleton bc I was stretching and I couldn't stop bc I was in so much pain. I just can't describe it. The tingling skin sensation lasted about 2 weeks but once I made the 2 week mark everything started turning around. So if anyone is struggling with this shit and want to detox themselves that's the only way I know. I'm almost glad I went through some of the agony bc I have no desire to do opiates any longer. Zero. I'm enjoying sobriety and actually being able to have my life back and I'm chairing NA group meeting where I live once a week. This shit is nasty, and I've probably done irreversible damage to my body, but only time will tell. I wish anyone suffering from this the best and hopefully that can help you, and those who aren't, let this thread be a cautionary tale. This stuff will steal your soul, and maybe your life.

This is pretty standard. A week of buprenorphine is just what the doctor ordered when it comes to getting off most opioids, particularly common stuff like heroin and oxycodone.

Thank you for sharing your buprenorphine detox experience in such detail. I wish you well on your journey.

My buddy has some of this fent analogue stuff. It's extremely pilower full to say the least. I am on 170mg methadone but I can fully break through with a 10mg shot. 15mg had me gasping for air. If you dont have a massive tolerance your playing Russian roullette. These are like ficing chemical weapons.

Fentanyl was just going around here-,Sooo dangerous. Its the first time I turned blue and seized from "dope". I read this thread while awake all night and some of today. Very powerful!

Hope you're well w0w. You're amazing and imspiring.

I think he is in jail. If you click on his user name it says "In jail, NC." Perhaps, the silver lining in his storm cloud could be being forced to get clean while being incarcerated.

About 7yrs ago I was on some forum that scientists/chemists went on to discuss drig use and abuse.

Two brothers created something like this thread is talking about-a monster fentanyl. They both became severely addicted to a drug they had to create...and when they reached the point of wanting help no Dr knew how the heck to detox them.

The theme of sharing their story was a warning. It scared the shit out of me. At that time I was on prescribed morphine and had been clean from dope a few years. I dreaded w/d as it was. This has got to be a terrifying addiction. Its on another level and that's difficult to fathom -as plain old opiate/ h addiction is destructive and horrible enough for me.

No matter what w0w is going through or where he is- my prayers are that he is no longer in the grips of this hell.

Yeah playing doctor with in any case is dangerous, but it is incredibly dangerous in this situation. I wouldn't even begin to attempt to give a medical opinion on this. If you have insurance there are plenty of facilities that would at least give you some medical support during a detox. If you don't have insurance there are often state or county funded detoxes available. <snip> A monitored detox was the first step in reclaiming my life. I know the hell. Hang in there!

Jump. I was buying this shit like H so I was buying tenths at a time so I have no idea how much it was but it was horrible. The most excruciating withdraws of all time and there was a point where I thought my muscles would peel of my skeleton bc I was stretching and I couldn't stop bc I was in so much pain. I just can't describe it. The tingling skin sensation lasted about 2 weeks but once I made the 2 week mark everything started turning around. So if anyone is struggling with this shit and want to detox themselves that's the only way I know. I'm almost glad I went through some of the agony bc I have no desire to do opiates any longer. Zero. I'm enjoying sobriety and actually being able to have my life back and I'm chairing NA group meeting where I live once a week. This shit is nasty, and I've probably done irreversible damage to my body, but only time will tell. I wish anyone suffering from this the best and hopefully that can help you, and those who aren't, let this thread be a cautionary tale. This stuff will steal your soul, and maybe your life.

Thanks for telling my story! One of the many reasons I love recovery. Nothing speaks to me like shared experience and for that I love you.

I think he is in jail. If you click on his user name it says "In jail, NC." Perhaps, the silver lining in his storm cloud could be being forced to get clean while being incarcerated.

Wherever he is I hope he's good. That mother fucker has been through the fire for sure. I always enjoyed his posts.

Also, does anyone have any updates on Manboychef? I miss his insight. Another good dude