• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Console Animal Crossing: New Horizons

I'm finally really getting serious about my island. I've been perusing Pinterest with my neice and I fall asleep every night to Animal Crossing YouTube content. It's so relaxing.

I have a little islander wishlist, though I'm quite boring. I adore several of the brown Islanders e.g.. Eric, Fauna, Beau and Ellie. There's a bunch more but I honestly haven't spent much time studying them. That's more my nieces department.

Has anyone been spending much time designing homes with the Happy Homes Paradise DLC?? I love that they give you so much to work with and just turn you loose to design. My niece and I have so much fun with that portion of the game.

I love Lottie. I tease my niece by telling her that Lottie is my Animal Crossing girlfriend. She's my little Hottie, Ottie, Lottie. Otters just happen to be probably my fav animal since I was a kid. I made her my Nintendo avatar after my niece kept hacking my account to change it from Samus or whichever character I had at the time to make it whichever character she deemed to be the most ridiculous looking. She hasn't touched it since.

Anyways... I'm too embarrassed to let anyone tour my poor neglected island ATM but that may change soon. I'm open to tour others islands for inspiration though. I've never been to anybody's island except the random stranger islands you can visit in your dreams.

Last edited:
I have so many crops it's so bad. They keep double and triple sprouting and I don't know what to do about it and I have no idea why it happens. Gives me no time to work on my second island.

If I loved the original Animal Crossing and Wild World even more but haven't played since then would I like this game? I've been waffling over it for a long time. I'm looking for more things to fill my free time with right now.

If I loved the original Animal Crossing and Wild World even more but haven't played since then would I like this game? I've been waffling over it for a long time. I'm looking for more things to fill my free time with right now.

well, I loved both of those and I love this one.

cmon, please play! Lol. All these assholes say they are gonna play and never do. Eli is always asleep when I'm awake too. 😠

Alright, I got the game and I added you. :)

No flights until tomorrow though.

I paid off my moving fees and got my house upgrade in the works, also bought the full Princess Peach set and saved up half the bells for my first home loan. Pretty good day.

looked into AC, but after years in SL, decorating, creating, growing, breeding , for me it didnt seem like my cuppa, but wow, it sure seems its come along way.Not dissing, so dont get yer` pantaloons in a cross.
second life gay GIF by chavesfelipe
Half Life Valve GIF

Times have certainly changed. Tom Nook gave me a damn smartphone.

I'm always jealous of people who start playing through the game for the first time. Enjoy and don't rush it. If you need or want anything I probably have it so let me know.

I'm just starting a new island too.

I'm always jealous of people who start playing through the game for the first time. Enjoy and don't rush it. If you need or want anything I probably have it so let me know.

I'm just starting a new island too.

I'm trying to take it slow, I actually really like the fact that you have to build basically everything from the ground up. Although I didn't get a shovel or an axe either yesterday or today so it doesn't feel like there's much I could do today, if I don't get either of those soon I could use some helpful, we'll see what tomorrow brings.

And sweet, what's your fruiit? I've got peaches and my mom sent me some cherries.

I was fishing this morning and failed to catch something that had a fin sticking out of the water. Depressing.

Yeah you want to catch all the bugs and fish so blathers will set up on your island and eventually build the museum. Then you get to gather the supplies for Timmy and tommy to build the store.

@mal3volent and I just hung out on eachothers islands for like an hour and a half and did pointless cute shit like get matching balloons to carry around, drink coffee together, and do group stretching.

Mal's new island is coming along nicely and I think it has potential to be better than the last one he had that I spent some time on, a lot of work still to go into it no doubt. Mal stole a couple of my crops but they triple sprouted again so I didn't mind. I think it's happening because the snow counts as them being watered because it was only Monday that they triple sprouted last time so I guess I have a whole winter full of triple sprouting crops to look forward to.

We looked at my museum too and Mal and I gave eachother some gifts. He gave me a jester hat, a cow skull hat, a ball catcher, some gold nuggets and a cave, and I gave him a snowflake wreath (because it's winter on my island and summer on his) and a part of the castle wall so he can start collecting castle bits if he wants to build a castle again.

Playing animal crossing with other people is so cute and fun. It seems like you don't have much to do because there's nothing you can really *do* on another person's island but you can sort of make your own fun.

@mal3volent and I just hung out on eachothers islands for like an hour and a half and did pointless cute shit like get matching balloons to carry around, drink coffee together, and do group stretching.

Mal's new island is coming along nicely and I think it has potential to be better than the last one he had that I spent some time on, a lot of work still to go into it no doubt. Mal stole a couple of my crops but they triple sprouted again so I didn't mind. I think it's happening because the snow counts as them being watered because it was only Monday that they triple sprouted last time so I guess I have a whole winter full of triple sprouting crops to look forward to.

We looked at my museum too and Mal and I gave eachother some gifts. He gave me a jester hat, a cow skull hat, a ball catcher, some gold nuggets and a cave, and I gave him a snowflake wreath (because it's winter on my island and summer on his) and a part of the castle wall so he can start collecting castle bits if he wants to build a castle again.

Playing animal crossing with other people is so cute and fun. It seems like you don't have much to do because there's nothing you can really *do* on another person's island but you can sort of make your own fun.

Tci1WsC.jpg

T6iMGCj.jpg

eMlXPNt.jpg

Gfnpv8A.jpg