• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Console Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Ummmmmm there's a ghost on my island, is that normal? It's across the stream where I can't get to it yet.

I've got a ways to go to get to where you guys are but I'm catching up. My residents have houses now and I'm getting through all the donations I need for Blathers to get the museum. I just caught the massive arapaima, that was fun.

Ummmmmm there's a ghost on my island, is that normal? It's across the stream where I can't get to it yet.

I've got a ways to go to get to where you guys are but I'm catching up. My residents have houses now and I'm getting through all the donations I need for Blathers to get the museum. I just caught the massive arapaima, that was fun.

when you are able to speak with him he will give you a task :)

don't worry about catching up, take your time and enjoy it.

What villagers do you have so far?
What color is your airport?
what's your fruit?

Goose and Tammy, I'm pretty sure I remember Goose from a file I had a long time ago on Wild World or something lol.

Green, is that permanent?

Peaches. Fitting since I'm dressed as Princess Peach.

I just finished all the donations Blathers needed before midnight, woot.

how is island life kaleida?

This game looks really fun. You and Eli hanging out in each others "world" looked fun. Having coffee together was a cute screenshot.

I might check this out. Was never into games but this looks like something i could have fun with due to my love of animals.

This game looks really fun. You and Eli hanging out in each others "world" looked fun. Having coffee together was a cute screenshot.

I might check this out. Was never into games but this looks like something i could have fun with due to my love of animals.

It is so much fun, honestly. Especially for first timers. It is endless entertainment. Been playing these games since I was like 13. There is a great community built up around it.

Some people prefer to have the physical, but if you want to download the digital version immediately choose the digital.

so what do you guys think about it so far? Have you started ?

no not yet - it's going in the stocking
14C25lh.gif

i just started a little bit last night - i pitched my tent so far - im not too sure whats going on yet tho :shrug:

awesome, the best part of the game is it being new and getting to experience everything organically for the first time

your airport will open up soon, probably the next time you play.

if you go to your profile on the switch and post your friend code here I can send you a request

shit i think im using the profile that isn't hooked up with a membership - i only have my daughter's account hooked up - not mine

let me see if i can sign it up - otherwise i gotta do it over on hers