• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Console Animal Crossing: New Horizons

I don't think any of them will leave until you max out your villagers at ten.

after that, there is no 100% fool proof method.
the only quick way of doing it is to buy an amiibo card. people sell them on Etsy. They aren't sanctioned by Nintendo but they work. The real ones can be expensive and hard to find.

the longer but free way requires time travel. If you don't know about that method , I'll find a video. But yeah, it starts with never ever talking to the villager you want to move out. Then you go to the setting of your switch and manually move the date forward a week at a time. Then you load your island and eventually you will see one of them walking around with a little thought bubble above their heads. When you talk they'll say they've been thinking of making a change.

it can take a while to get your perfect set of villagers. And it really gets annoying when you are trying to get one specific one to move out. Because you'll probably have to end up going forward in time a few months week by week to trigger the response.

Ok cool. Going to look into this. Just got my first visitor at the camp site, and it wasn't anyone i had wanted. i went to nook, and he isn't selling plots of land just yet. I'm guessing that it will take about a weeks time?(6 visitors) its what i read atleast.
I ended up grabbing an ambiio card of the Anakh cat chick I want, got it on ebay, so wont be here for about a week anyway.
I read you have to play card games for 3 days with the ambiio character, and then you can invite them.
Have you done that before @mal3volent ?

Ok cool. Going to look into this. Just got my first visitor at the camp site, and it wasn't anyone i had wanted. i went to nook, and he isn't selling plots of land just yet. I'm guessing that it will take about a weeks time?(6 visitors) its what i read atleast.
I ended up grabbing an ambiio card of the Anakh cat chick I want, got it on ebay, so wont be here for about a week anyway.
I read you have to play card games for 3 days with the ambiio character, and then you can invite them.
Have you done that before @mal3volent ?

it doesn't take three days. If you just keep talking to them they will continue to prompt you into playing.

Are you guys looking forwards to the next generation of the switch?

• Wow
Reactions: Ds
Are you guys looking forwards to the next generation of the switch?
Not really because I had just bought this one lol.
They are quite fun. I have always been a gameboy type of guy and the switch is like 100x funner then any handheld device I've played with.

Just downloaded Animal Crossing for my phone, and it's pretty cool to play while I am working ha.

I am making a meth lab on animal crossing,
4skwue0.jpg

So I found out that when you visit a mystery island, cut down all the trees/un root them, break all the rocks, pick all the weeds and flowers then tarantulas will show up.. I have been enjoying farming these icky spiders. Even made it where I was safe from being bit from them by hiding behind holes.

Last edited:
So I found out that when you visit a mystery island, cut down all the trees/un root them, break all the rocks, pick all the weeds and flowers then tarantulas will show up.. I have been enjoying farming these icky spiders. Even made it where I was safe from being bit from them by hiding behind holes.

yep, tarantulas and scorpions is how I made all my $ early on. It's a fun process. If you really want to make bank save all of them and sell them to Flick when he comes to your island.

Any ideas on how to increase your island ranking? so far mine is a whopping 1 star :\ ,and don't seem to have anything besides fruits to plant. What shall I do? @mal3volent

You're getting on with it huh ? Have you got ten villagers yet? You should post a screenshot of your map.

the trick to raising your star rating is to fill up the space on your island. Plants flowers, trees, plants, shrubs, etc. craft furniture and other decorations. Fill up the space and make everything look nice. Also get rid of every weed and make sure you don't have any items "dropped" anywhere.

getting to three stars is easy. after KK comes and has the concert , a whole other part of the game will be unlocked: landscaping. That's when the real fun starts, IMO.

You're getting on with it huh ? Have you got ten villagers yet? You should post a screenshot of your map.

the trick to raising your star rating is to fill up the space on your island. Plants flowers, trees, plants, shrubs, etc. craft furniture and other decorations. Fill up the space and make everything look nice. Also get rid of every weed and make sure you don't have any items "dropped" anywhere.

getting to three stars is easy. after KK comes and has the concert , a whole other part of the game will be unlocked: landscaping. That's when the real fun starts, IMO.
aHMJR4O.jpg

this is what i have so far.
i went on and placed some bamboo fenceing around my home and my vilagers and planted some flowers infront of the fences, also went around and picked up every weed and twig i could find.

So I am gunning for a certain villager to join my island. Question is do I need to like build a house plot, and in the same day invite the camper to live in my village? Seems like when I waited for the house to be built someone else fucking moved in.

Yeah if you wait for the actual house to be built there will be a villager inside already.

there's a window between when the plot is constructed and the house is built when you can invite whoever you want. If you wait too long someone will move in automatically

6ZXPvsw.jpg

only i could come up with some pervy shit like this in Animal Crossing, and yes I am eating out her pussy while she is on the toilet.
jCLvhT1.png

I've decided to cut my losses and get an early start on my Fall decorating. I'm currently brainstorming, trying to decide if I want it to be Halloween centric or just Autumn with a flare of Halloween...

These are the things keeping me up nights right now.