• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Americans fucking suck

We should put the differences behind us tbh, we yanks will be happy to welcome you lot as our 51st state after brexit.

After Brexit? I thought that happened years ago - due to our 'special relationship' of course.

I fuckin wince when our politicians go on about that - it's like some wimpy kid sucking up to the school bully by saying "you're my mate you are".

Then the school bully says "of course I am, now shove your head down that toilet otherwise I'll kick you in the balls"...

Many [Insert country here] are lovely and many are horrible and many are just not worth oxygen :p;)

If you mean Africans just say it Pot Noodle. I feel the same way about the Dutch. Fucking windmill hugging clog sucking father fuckers. Never trust a people who's country is devoid of hills.

If you mean Africans just say it Pot Noodle. I feel the same way about the Dutch. Fucking windmill hugging clog sucking father fuckers. Never trust a people who's country is devoid of hills.
You are a twat: nice to meet you :D (all in jest)

I find the MDMA forum painful to read. It's like a bunch of children discussing it. They are so paranoid and feed their anxiety by being on that forum. Kind of like Incels. If you don't know what that is search it, it's fucking horrifying.

Insels? They were fuckin called 'virgin's in my day...

The MDMA subforum is ok when you weed out all the whiney LTC and obsessive 'how many dollars should i spunk on snake oil medicine to avoid feeling a bit shit for a few days' threads.

The 'What's wrong with the MDMA available today' thread is a good read and the only one I can personally be arsed with.

If you have the cunts to fill it I have no problem constructing a wicker Man ? Fire is usually the answer to at least 67% of everyday questions plus the pagan gods get a nice little tickle too.

The 'What's wrong with the MDMA available today' thread is a good read and the only one I can personally be arsed with.

I'll tell 'em what is wrong with it today & that is not enough MDA being sold as MDMA.
God bless those Serbian chemists I say.

"Tripping / rolling ballz!" are terms I'll never be able to apply to other things in life off the cuff about owt....
{-_-}

I feel the same way about the Dutch.

Mate the Dutch are safe. I like their whole straightforward, no bullshit attitude. Have a few Dutch mates and they are proper chill blokes. They're good wingmen too. Always good with the ladies, the Dutch. Plus they're all sesh gremlins. What's not to like?

I even rang up a Dutch company once to ask about their services, they literally told me to use one of their competitors instead because they're better for my needs. That just sums up how straight honest they are. No bullshit from that lot.

Kind of like Incels.

Oh fuck that's not become a big enough thing to be known on BL now has it? Fuck those cunts. Take the incels and lock them in a room with the Tumblr SJW's and just let them either kill or fuck each other, either way the problem is solved.

i mean i haven't read much in words but is there anything good in there? is it like everything is gold apart from stuff written by yanks? i highly doubt it.

You should check it out. We get some great contributions.

Yeah Wilson Incels are evil. Those forums breed little psychopaths who then shoot up their scool with a legally obtained firearm.

Went to hospital last night but regulations seem to have become harsh and despite my pain they or the GP refuse to prescribe Oramorph. Got co codomols, three of them barely touches it. About to have an Oxy on top, should be bit of fun I suppose lol

Yeah Wilson Incels are evil. Those forums breed little psychopaths who then shoot up their scool with a legally obtained firearm.

Went to hospital last night but regulations seem to have become harsh and despite my pain they or the GP refuse to prescribe Oramorph. Got co codomols, three of them barely touches it. About to have an Oxy on top, should be bit of fun I suppose lol

Ah America...

As for the regulations yes it seems CCGs in London don't like to script oxy. They refuse to even script it to my poor old gran. As is usual with the NHS it's all about the postcode lottery though. I was staying in a town out of London for a bit and this girl I knew was able to get an oxy script from her GP just by complaining her tramadol was no longer doing the trick. I was also easily able to get a bit of cheeky diaz and another mate got temaz.

Seems like outside the major cities the NHS suddenly becomes much more relaxed. But even in London they have little problem chucking stims about if you manage to get an adult ADHD diagnosis I can tell you that. Downers though, far more strict with those in London.

King is an assclown of fart proportions.. well what can you honestly say.. booger shit imho

Lol I posted in the wrong thread Wilson. Such was my OxyWeed haze at the time. I got morphine prescribed immediately from my previous GP in a different area. Here it's a blood out of a stone sort of thing

You guys seen this Alabama abortion law stuff? A lady is being prosecuted for manslaughter for being shot in the stomach while pregnant and the foetus dying. These inbred fucks are dragging human civilization down.

We gotta take off, nuke this place from orbit. It's the only way to be sure

Well, in the States it is getting harder and harder to get narcotics unless one wants to hit the streets and mainline some Concrete Death or stuff some incense which is supposed to be opium up their arsehole, so no wonder people are cranky and distracted.