• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Americans fucking suck

I made a mistake i meant Armenians not Americans. Those guys are dicks fuck them

God bless america

And fuck Armenia

Yeh, right. Like how many Armenians post shit poetry in 'Words'?

Own it Kingo, You're singlehandedly responsible for the forthcoming nuclear holocaust...

Good Point maybe it was Americans. Lots of cunt's on this planet it does get confusing :)

Drowning in a sea of bastards mate :)

Unfortunately, the current sea of bastards is one of our own making mate... ?

The worst people are whiny bigots. Stupid and whiny is not a pretty combo. People in general are sucky pieces of shit. All you can do is buck up buttercup and keep it moving.

The worst people are whiny bigots. Stupid and whiny is not a pretty combo. People in general are sucky pieces of shit. All you can do is buck up buttercup and keep it moving.

If bucking up buttercup means sticking flowers in your asshole then moving should be the last resort. The worst people are people whilst whining about whiney people actually out then selves as whiney father fuckers .

So are y'all cool with Americans now? Have we resolved our differences?

• Angry
Reactions: CFC
americans (IMO) are decent people in general (working class). no bias.
so are most I have met in other areas of out great planet.
it's the freakin politics that give us a bad rap... i mean didnt trump just send 1000 more troops to ME? thats their job; as it is. all this "proof" of ME attacking shit on the open seas and air seems awful convenient to me and a little janky lookin: I know a bit about tech and manipulation of 1 and 0 /pixels.
we are birds of a feather of sorts and have more in common than not.
can't we just fly together and look down on the tower of bable until it destroys itself again?
all this hate shit gets me nervous and ya"ll scare me with it.
hey... i"m buzzed pretty good but wanna say what I say even sober here:
I love all ya"ll MFs!
:sus:

So are y'all cool with Americans now? Have we resolved our differences?

Never. There must be permanent conflict.

We will go to war, and we will beat you.

Beat you all.

With multiple canes.

Lol..... how'd that work out last time m8?

Fake news!!

You are/were Brits anyway. Just traitors. And vengeance shall be ours!

Once we've got the small matter of Brexit causing social, political, military and economic collapse, revolutions, civil war, famine and extreme poverty out of the way.

Mark my words....

Lol..... how'd that work out last time m8?

Meh. It was all a fix anyway.

Our King George III (from whom KingOfWessex is a direct descendant) was getting a bit skint from too much drinking, gambling, whoring and warring, and had a massive opium habit to support. The bookies were offering odds of 10000:1 against for you lot to win. It was a no-brainer - he spunked his last million quid on the outsider, then threatened that any lobsterback that dared to try and win the war would be hung, drawn and quartered.

Yeh, we threw the scrap. As a result, we got rid of you lot, the country was rich again and KingOfWessex inherited enough dosh for a lifetime supply of dodgy Eurospeed. Plus, Georgie threw a huge fuckin paaarty to celebrate and we still haven't come down yet...