• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Americans fucking suck

I just don't get the land of the free. Are they really free? People put in jail for years for a bit of dope.
Most Americans i have encountered have been proud of their country as i am with mine but they bash other countries.
At least we have real milk and cheese in Europe

At least we have real milk and cheese in Europe

That's important point to be highlighted, very well remembered.

I love cheeses, by the way

What surprised me in the US, it was the women.

Because I have met some men there, I am not going to generalize, but i've heard many times from them things like: "oh English is not your mother tongue?" "oh you're not American", "I will try to be nice with you despite the fact that you're not American", "oh what an accent!"

On the other hand, the women were like: "oh you're Brazilian, a Latin lover is my dream", "let's have sex, I want to taste a Brazilian", "I've heard that Brazilians are hot", "I am going to cum", "oh yeah continue, don't stop!!"

I love American women.

I love shemales as well, they are hot, damn it.

Brazilians shemales are more "man" than "woman". But I can say I loved American shemales, they are like nymphets, specifically I've met a very young one, I would say 19-20 years old, so many good memories, she was a sweetheart, passive in a special way, like a virgin girl losing the virginity with her loved and idealized boyfriend; small cock, like I prefer. Very passionate, we stayed together almost a year.

It is nice being a foreigner, nobody knows you, you are going to leave soon so that you don't have to be worried about your future reputation.

I simply loved going out with my Aphrodite with penis, walking hand in hand and shocking the VA conservative society, beautiful things of life.

Rotf great poetry too.
think i will go watch some Mystery Of Rudloe Manor too. i think the whole world is cracking.
and . . . . yes americans whine . . all the time. . and I HATE IT.
so i thought i would just whine.
i dunno, i lived in s.italy and we would whine.

i can walk into a shop and buy pot legally. that's pretty great too

I envy you strongly (a positive envy, nonetheless =D), you're blessed man, God Is not American is from California but I believe the devil is somehow acting on the rental values in your land.

pile-of-shit-on-the-road1

Here is the problem.. I bet of the people that know a few Americans you likely know one you respect?

The ones that i have met here are great so you are right there. It isn't fair to bash a whole nation on the actions of a few.
The American men i have met in my city have been arrogant fools and didn't represent their country well

You have America & then you have Amerika (the difference is huge)

Those loud-mouthed "Hey Bro" types you see & sadly hear around the main citys of the world are idiots, then you have some decent folks from the USA too like any other country in the world.

Two of my biggest idols ever & speak for me come from the USA (Burroughs & Mike Williams of Eyehategod fame)
If only the UK had people like that this place may be better I know that much.

yo zopi, my man, you dont talk to ur father in this way

when papa Shady comes in, quiet settles in.

So.. to resume the USA in a sentence.

We lived a irony since the beg of times. Dot

And you here, tryin to man up on a fuckin forum, fuckin rat.