• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Americans fucking suck

Here is the problem.. I bet of the people that know a few Americans you likely know one you respect?

I am quite sure you're right, and i am not going to judge an entire nation, a continental nation, based on few persons or in only one state, in my case, VA, which is a unimportant state in comparison to others.

And, of course, I am joking, and I have a profound respect for the US and its population. I've made some friends in the US who continue in my life.

It would be like you judging Brazil based on me, a Brazilian, and then you would conclude that Brazilians are terrible people, however, if you look closer, you would see that we are more terrible than the superficial appearances would denote at a first sight

I agree.. avoiding assholes of every origin is always the right call. Easier said then done.. There clearly is no enforced asshole screening for life on earth. Stupid screening has completely failed as well. Sometimes I just take it all in and giggle to myself at the utterly preposterous idea that an omnipotent god came up with this script.

Sadly, I can't renounce my citizenship. They like keeping me on hand to fill the prisons if they get too low (been to prison twice and I am just a drug addict, albeit there comes a bit more along with that as transgressions go)

Oooo so this is where the lounges hang out when not in the lounge.

Whats up zopiii

• Haha
Reactions: CFC
To be honest, I don't see the difference between American and the Commonwealth countries. It's all a bunch of English-speaking people

No I've studied linguistics a bit and all varieties have changed in different ways. I was saying I don't hear the differences though. I think it's all relative

I generally <3 Americans but after staying up until 5am for all the Super Tuesday primary results to come in I am really disillusioned with the country at the moment. It is not the general population I have a problem with but the criminals in the media, the DNC and wider political establishment and of course, the White House. I do not ever use the word hate to describe anyone as its implications are vile but I know the Impeached President hates me, as despite not knowing anything about me he despises everything I value in this world and he makes me sick. The DNC and the media handing him another 4 years just because he is more profitable than Senator Sanders would be is one of the most depressing realities this morning, resulting in me buying some average crack, some cracking horse and a quarter of gorgeous po (Super Citral). America and by extension the world is no closer to being fixed but I am.

I will leave it at that as even attempting to engage in a discussion remotely political on this site is like setting yourself on fire

I generally <3 Americans but after staying up until 5am for all the Super Tuesday primary results to come in I am really disillusioned with the country at the moment. It is not the general population I have a problem with but the criminals in the media, the DNC and wider political establishment and of course, the White House. I do not ever use the word hate to describe anyone as its implications are vile but I know the Impeached President hates me, as despite not knowing anything about me he despises everything I value in this world and he makes me sick. The DNC and the media handing him another 4 years just because he is more profitable than Senator Sanders would be is one of the most depressing realities this morning, resulting in me buying some average crack, some cracking horse and a quarter of gorgeous po (Super Citral). America and by extension the world is no closer to being fixed but I am.

I will leave it at that as even attempting to engage in a discussion remotely political on this site is like setting yourself on fire

im really depressed about it today. But it's not over yet. I'm just going to donate again to the campaign and continue to support independent media.

I (conflagration of self-immolation begins) think outside of political stance, Trump set a precedent of having no political tact or decorum that will have interesting implications in the future of U.S. political painful honesty. Unless it dies with him after he's ousted soon or four years from now (unless he tries to pull a Putin and declares himself president for life. Such an attempt would make me laugh all the harder at the malarchy)

I can't stand mainstream politics. And once again, the world-over they all appear the same to me

I saw an American try to claim inventing the scotch egg the other day. "Oh check out this sausage meat wrapped egg thing I do for breakfast sometimes" get to fuck mate, don't piss all over one of the most majestic elements of British cuisine.

Yanks out.

I saw an American try to claim inventing the scotch egg the other day. "Oh check out this sausage meat wrapped egg thing I do for breakfast sometimes" get to fuck mate, don't piss all over one of the most majestic elements of British cuisine.

Yanks out.

Fuckin 'ell Ponch, this subject must be close to your heart to bring you out of retirement that rapidly... :D