• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Alprazolam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I think all of addicts r afraid of one thing and that is,dose taper down.

Hey Good Morning USA.
@dalpat077, @Pumpkin2021 and @emkee_reinvented, all of you please fix my dose.(Don't be rough on my dose 🤣)
@emkee_reinvented,what about you?Are you still angry??
I'm waiting....... No cheat.No cheat.
Good morning Winter. Hope you are doing OK this morning. I can't comment on your Alprazolam dose as I don't have any experience with benzos ( other than the occasional 1 or 2 mg doses I took years ago to help me sleep). I really do wish you luck though. Not sure where you source that amount of product per day from but wherever it is you have the power to limit yourself on your daily consumption. Nobody here can really pick your dose or fix anything. It's all in what YOU want. Have a great day !

60 mg of Alprazolam?? Okay.... It's 4:40 PM here.I'm gonna take 60 mg at exactly 5:00 PM.Thanks you and Thanks to all.

Hey Good Morning USA.
@dalpat077, @Pumpkin2021 and @emkee_reinvented, all of you please fix my dose.(Don't be rough on my dose 🤣)
@emkee_reinvented,what about you?Are you still angry??
I'm waiting....... No cheat.No cheat.
No man, I was never angry what gave you that idea. If so sorry not my intention. And there is nothing absurd about your dosage. I used to buy pure Etizolam powder so my doses have escalated in the past nearing your's.

I actually like you, and derailing of threads and user's chiming under influence of ... You get used to that, been there done that.

But you seem ok as far as I am concerned, not a seller of dodgy Bangladesh benzo's.

I am Dutch btw.

You never responded to my post on your dosage. You mentioned taking a whole 12 strip of 0.5 mg Alprazolam, which is 6 mg, and stated you took 60 mg. That did leave me questioning is he, probably, or she taking 10 strip's. Or did a miscalculation?

Last edited:
No man, I was never angry what gave you that idea. If so sorry not my intention. And there is nothing absurd about your dosage. I used to buy pure Etizolam powder so my doses have escalated in the past nearing your's.

I actually like you, and derailing of threads and user's chiming under influence of ... You get used to that, been there done that.

But you seem ok as far as I am concerned, not a seller of dodgy Bangladesh benzo's.

I am Dutch btw.

You never responded to my post on your dosage. You mentioned taking a whole 12 strip of 0.5 mg Alprazolam, which is 6 mg, and stated you took 60 mg. That did leave me questioning is he, probably, or she taking 10 strip's. Or did a miscalculation?
Dutch? Smells like pure freebase MDA and MDMA....
Oh I'm sorry that.

Dutch? Smells like pure freebase MDA and MDMA....
Oh I'm sorry that.
Our MDMA seems fine, although its probably HCL (hydrochloride).

But MDA is super rare. But i don't bother as long there are RC mimicking MDA and LSD. A real MDMA mimic like Methylone is still missing but my epilepsy prevents me from taking any of this class, serotinergic emphatogen's.

your dose?
Is it 6 or 60 mg Alprazolam.

Nope.That was really 60 mg (4×15)mg.
1 strip of 0.5 = 5 mg.
From today,I'm following the instructions.
Etizolam from online? Check this with reagents.

A quote of one of your post's Winter "I just took 60 mg Alprazolam (12 strip of 0.5 mg Alprazolam)"

12 strip's of 10 x 0.5 mg Alprazolam. Clear it up, bad interpretation from my side. Excuse I m not British speaking natively.

MDMA HCl.....
As an ex Methyl Amphetamine HCl addict,we tried...... to get it.We found LSD but not MDMA HCl.
a festival called "Shakti Peak" in nepal, thiink you can take a bus there, no need for a visa

Last edited:
A quote of one of your post's Winter "I just took 60 mg Alprazolam (12 strip of 0.5 mg Alprazolam)"

12 strip's of 10 x 0.5 mg Alprazolam. Clear it up, bad interpretation from my side. Excuse I m not British speaking natively.
It’s okay bro.Nothing wrong with this.

Yeah,I know but Etizolam isn't available here except online.Try to stay on one chemical class and one compound.Otherwise,you will be categorised as a Poly-user.
Ok, if you stop naming prices and raising the thought, in other's, your trying to sell Bangladesh Benzo's.

Etizolam is just like Alprazolam, in my eyes. They all fall under Benzo like drug's.

Ok, if you stop naming prices and raising the thought, in other's, your trying to sell Bangladesh Benzo's.

Etizolam is just like Alprazolam, in my eyes. They all fall under Benzo like drug's.
Ok,I'm stop.But you r still angry. Whatever.....

Ok,I'm stop.But you r still angry. Whatever.....
No man, that is just me quoting general rules.

I'll admit I am spicey, and on a drug 'Levetiracetam' that makes one agitated easy. But in this case don't get why you think I am angry, I am not. love assured Bro

Status
Not open for further replies.