• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Alprazolam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. These posts where people ask for help and then go off on some kind of Looney Tunes merry-go -round are getting old. We ( you and I ) get on here and try to help and find that we have been played. Again. I'm going to be much more selective in the threads I wish to contribute to. Shame, <3
Good Morning Miss Wexler. And how are you this fine morning? On the ball I see Partner! 🤣

Good Morning Miss Wexler. And how are you this fine morning? On the ball I see Partner! 🤣
Now my name is Kim Wexler ! Your'e actually pretty close to my last name in the rhyming category. You little rascal you. I am lovely this morning my fine SA friend and hope you are too. I love being on your ball....err um I mean.....THE ball. :geek:

Now my name is Kim Wexler ! Your'e actually pretty close to my last name in the rhyming category. You little rascal you. I am lovely this morning my fine SA friend and hope you are too. I love being on your ball....err um I mean.....THE ball. :geek:
Kim Wexler. Better Caul Saul! 🤣 I was wondering how come the penny hadn't dropped yesterday! 🤣

bwahahahahaha what has been said can not be unsaid, so keep stickin to them balls :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
oh also a fellow S.A.'can

Keep those aside, Do you or anyone have any information → Gingko biloba or Pyridoxine can help me to improve my Cognitive functions?
Alright. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here my Bangladeshi friend.

Forget about other shit. Stop looking for the easy way out of this. There isn't one. Not on 100mg per day of legit Alprazolam (fuck I'm digging deep here).

There is only one way you're going to come right and that's to get off of these things. And if not totally: at least to a reasonable dosage. At least to the point where you can then approach an medical professional. Because right now: my opinion is that you're way out there on a limb and on your own with this. A 100mg per day, even a 50mg per day, Alprazolam habit or addiction is ridiculous. And there is no way on this planet that can have therapeutic value regardless of tolerance.

I'm no doctor. And no degree in this shit either. But my logic tells me that there's nothing that going to improve cognitive ability while at the same time maintaining your intake of Alprazolam.

My bad,last February 12 I tapered it on 10 mg.And from last 14 April, it started to raise again.Tapering Isn't great matter.I already handled much lethal situation like COVID 19 patient with both Hypoferriteanemia including pneumonia. Keep it aside, Matter is that,my tolerance, psychological disturbance, Dosage Ups and Downs.Can't buffered it.That Gives me bad buzz.

Just so everyone knows, yes calling people dick heads and assholes is against the BLUA. I have edited out some of the insults but have not read through the entire thread.

I will wait for OD mods to decide if this thread is worth keeping open, but consider this the first informal verbal warning for all the people who've used personal attacks here. If it continues I will issue actual warnings and close the thread.

My bad,last February 12 I tapered it on 10 mg.And from last 14 April, it started to raise again.Tapering Isn't great matter.I already handled much lethal situation like COVID 19 patient with both Hypoferriteanemia including pneumonia. Keep it aside, Matter is that,my tolerance, psychological disturbance, Dosage Ups and Downs.Can't buffered it.That Gives me bad buzz.
Alright. Let's be friends (again)! :)

I'm not sure what you're saying i.e. you tapered down in 10mg increments or you tapered down until you were only on 10mg?

If you tapered down in 10mg increments I don't see how that could be a nice experience and if this be the case then maybe you were being a bit too ambitious and putting yourself through unnecessary torture. You're going to have to go slower than that in my opinion. No need to be a hero or impatient. It's not a race or a competition.

If you got down to 10mg: well done to you in that case. And in which case: you did it once and you can do it again. And you'll have all the support you need from friends right here. That should be obvious by now.

I say again: pick a dose, any dose, and stay on that every day until not this coming Monday but the following Monday (you've left it too late now for this week in my opinion and need to pick a dosage and stabilize on it first). Then try going down in 1 mg increments. If that's too much: then try going down in 0.5mg increments. We'll all be here to hold you accountable and will be rooting for you I assure you.

There's no shortcut here my friend. I know these little wonders only too well.

You can laugh, you can tease......If you want to understand my situation, you have to stay with me in my site.How much cadaver have you seen??Ever fights with your mind such a paradoxical situation like anti- viral gonna work or not? If not then what gonna happen? Now tease me,"That's bullshit, he's lying ".
Nobody is going to laugh at you or tease you.

And if you want to openly discuss your situation and get it off of your chest: we're all listening. Maybe a good idea as I'm sure it'll help. But it's personal and up to you.

Doesn't matter how many cadavers I may or may not have seen. People handle things differently.

I cannot even say well it must be terrible for you and I'm sorry to hear about your situation or that I sympathize because that would be disingenuous of me on many levels. Not least of which is that I'm not a care giver nor medical professional and not in your situation.

But I am, we are all, here to help and provide harm reduction advice and listen and to try and understand. Believe it or not. It's a true story! :)

I'm also going to go out on a limb here and apologize for coming down so hard on you. I'm sure there's a bit of a language barrier and not to mention cultural differences. So while you may have shit all over some people: could be that it was meant as a joke (and given all the fucking and blinding that goes on around here it's understandable). So no harm done. Not on, nor from, my side anyway.

Alright. Let's be friends (again)! :)

I'm not sure what you're saying i.e. you tapered down in 10mg increments or you tapered down until you were only on 10mg?

If you tapered down in 10mg increments I don't see how that could be a nice experience and if this be the case then maybe you were being a bit too ambitious and putting yourself through unnecessary torture. You're going to have to go slower than that in my opinion. No need to be a hero or impatient. It's not a race or a competition.

If you got down to 10mg: well done to you in that case. And in which case: you did it once and you can do it again. And you'll have all the support you need from friends right here. That should be obvious by now.

I say again: pick a dose, any dose, and stay on that every day until not this coming Monday but the following Monday (you've left it too late now for this week in my opinion and need to pick a dosage and stabilize on it first). Then try going down in 1 mg increments. If that's too much: then try going down in 0.5mg increments. We'll all be here to hold you accountable and will be rooting for you I assure you.

There's no shortcut here my friend. I know these little wonders only too well.

Nobody is going to laugh at you or tease you.

And if you want to openly discuss your situation and get it off of your chest: we're all listening. Maybe a good idea as I'm sure it'll help. But it's personal and up to you.

Doesn't matter how many cadavers I may or may not have seen. People handle things differently.

I cannot even say well it must be terrible for you and I'm sorry to hear about your situation or that I sympathize because that would be disingenuous of me on many levels. Not least of which is that I'm not a care giver nor medical professional and not in your situation.

But I am, we are all, here to help and provide harm reduction advice and listen and to try and understand. Believe it or not. It's a true story! :)

I'm also going to go out on a limb here and apologize for coming down so hard on you. I'm sure there's a bit of a language barrier and not to mention cultural differences. So while you may have shit all over some people: could be that it was meant as a joke (and given all the fucking and blinding that goes on around here it's understandable). So no harm done. Not on, nor from, my side anyway.
Agreed

Just so everyone knows, yes calling people dick heads and assholes is against the BLUA. I have edited out some of the insults but have not read through the entire thread.

I will wait for OD mods to decide if this thread is worth keeping open, but consider this the first informal verbal warning for all the people who've used personal attacks here. If it continues I will issue actual warnings and close the thread.
Thank's for mentioning it as i am rather used to cursing.

But never knew it was in the basic rules of Bluelight. So forget what I wrote, as i am guessing general cursing is included. cursing to member's of the site seems a obviuous no.

Although i did do it, not in this thread. Guilty. But i'll behave myself.

Feel better @Winter666. That was one of the bigger gestures I've seen lately anywhere. This thread is excellent. Good info and I refer back to it. One of the best threads on alprazolam from people with experience and add yourself to that too!

^ Yeah we have to cut each other a lot of slack. Patience and understanding to and from all of us to everyone else. Good point. I can get cranky and not even on 1 mgs of alprazolam. In fact I am cranky for no reason. lol

^ Yeah we have to cut each other a lot of slack. Patience and understanding to and from all of us to everyone else. Good point. I can get cranky and not even on 1 mgs of alprazolam. In fact I am cranky for no reason. lol
I'm too cranky most of the time and haven't taken alprazolam in a while :( how often I'm short and accidently rude to ppl I love :(

Yep,I think I got a point and that is, in USA Xanax 2 mg (US Pharmacopeia) serves in bar shape,it’s seems huge too me as usual you know.....even 0.5 mg tablet also looks big.But in our country, manufacturers both follows BP and USP but diameter never cross more than 3 mm (0.25 mg -2.00 mg).
It’s very easy to swallow 100 pills of 0.5 mg Alprazolam IR at a moment.
0.5 mg Alprazolam pill 3×2 mm and approx. weight min. 60 mg and max. 65 mg.
So,that maybe a point, which makes confusing and fissy.
But Formulation of pills varies on it manufacturer pharmaceuticals company.I think,basic exepients are same.

Last edited:
Good morning Bangladesh! How's things there?

@Winter666

That's all very interesting information. If you look hard enough you'll probably find pink heart shaped Alprazolam pills with polka dots on them. 🤣 Irrelevant.

All I want to know is: have you decided on how many pills you're going to take, daily, for the coming week? And are you prepared to make that decision, stick to that number, and not cheat?

If you take me up on the above and are serious: I don't care how much shit you post here on a daily or on an hourly basis i.e. you can post here every time you feel the need to cheat or if things are getting too difficult for you. Somebody will be here to support you (unfortunately I do have to sleep).

In the interests of science and research: I'd even up my own dosage to be the equivalent of yours and then taper off, weekly, on a pill-by-pill basis with you. Only problem: on your dosage I'd probably not be able to stand up let alone post anything even remotely comprehensible here and that would be of use to no bugger! 🤣

I'm still confused about my final dose.I Think 5 mg will be really fine.That's gonna be a tough assignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.