• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs alpha-PHP , a-php - Has anyone got any information?

All I have to say is be careful with the pyro family of drugs. I can enjoy other stims but its gotten to a point where even the smallest hit causes body aches everywhere extremely rapid irregular heartbeat. I have very worrisome issues with my digestive tract. It so so so important that it doesn't turn an amber color whatever happens there is highly highly toxic. my lung functioning is shit. I've probably vaped a totally of 4.5 grams of this over 4-5 months. tread lightly guys seriously. I'm having a full toxicology done next week so praying for good results.

I'm wondering if it's different from one to another or related to the ROA (especially vaping) because i'm experiencing, besides of a sometimes after dosing heightened HR, dry Mouth and a bit more of sweating here n' there, nothing to seriously worry about!

I know it's playing with fire, absolutely, but i've done a fair bit more than three times the amount the Bluelighter above me took in 4 to 5 months but within a few weeks.

Seriously no dicksizing, i'm just saying that b/c i didn't know too many side-effects (if any), from extensive experience with different batches. ROA is 9/10 plugged, 1 when testing it intransally.

I should add that i'm totally honest when writing this and would describe negatives exactly as positives regarding my personal findings - and i think every single, serious, honest and true report does contribute to HR, which is extraordinary vital when it comes to RCs. Needless to say especially if those are rare(r) like this one, which nowadays seem to become more prominent, but still is, not just sold at only a few places but is avoided by many because of it's stigma and the fact, that it's not only a Cathinone of the Pyrovalerone-family but is doubtless, even if somewhat weaker as the two big (bad) Brothers MDPV and a-PVP still no joke and one of the strongest and even, without the right handling, downright dangerous and can induce far beyond what's good states of mind!

A Gem, if threated very carefully!

Yeah fuck, turns out I got sold this as MDMA in the UK , a friend who I recently met told me that they knew it was flakka and that they oorderd it made me feel very anxious and shakey had energy and couldn't move.. Felt like really distanced from everyone couldn't talk to anyone ever one was on a diffrent level, it was just a bad experience I only sniffed about 3 lines :( was very anxious to do anything like walk home or ask someone a question every time someone spoke to me I felt iintense I had to Go sit outside the room with another friend on a similar level and we smoked weed didn't help much but it was better then being around 20people lolol this was the first time in a long time I trusted cheap MDMA--- lolol never again..

Can somebody draw a brief comparison to other stimulant classes (amphetamines, x-phenidates) ? I found MDPV in low doses useful. Phenidates are complete shite (as 2-DPMP). I'm talking about functional, oral dosing. Thanks a lot ! <3

Nope uddy ?

IMHO this one has about 2/5 of the potency of MDPV.

Not addictive at all. Just pretty strong.

This a-php is similar if you do not get lost into redosing, which should be a tabu after common sense sets in.

15 mg + 20 mg (all insufflated) at t+1h kept me up 9h easily. So it should not be approached with the same levity as typical phenetylamine-based stims under any circumstances.

I didn't find oral or nasal particularly effective. I got a few grams and ended up just vaping, high sucks/is weak rush is strong and euphoric IMO (hope I explained that well.)

What do you mean by "effective" ? It delivers the desired effects with those ROAs. Just not the moreish urge to redose like with vaping.

Every drug becomes otherworldly addictive when vaped/IVd, so it is an inherent property of that ROA, not of the drug itself.

Shure ? Nicotin ingested orally has no kick and THC ingested orally has a too long duration, which makes vaping more convenient -> more addictive.

Shure ? Nicotin ingested orally has no kick and THC ingested orally has a too long duration, which makes vaping more convenient -> more addictive.
ACTUALLY, smoking is more addictive with thc and nicotine- not vaping,

I found out, that this compound can well be used functionally at insufflated doses of 1-3mg (max. 10mg total/day). Anything above 3mg feels like a cross between Mephedrone and MDPV and I mean the worst of both worlds. Weird stuff but low doses work well.

I have to revert my statement, that this is significantly less potent than MDPV. I guess it has roughly the same potency (maybe a tad weaker) but a slightly different pharmacological profile

And I think it it s VERY similar to RTI-111, but with a longer functional onset.

Yep, i think from much experience with them (Peevee/a-PVP/a-PHP) that this one has the strongest impact on SERT, at least that's how it felt to me..., and i could think of how RTI should feel like.

I prefer MDPV/a-PVP...

Yep, i think from much experience with them (Peevee/a-PVP/a-PHP) that this one has the strongest impact on SERT, at least that's how it felt to me..., and i could think of how RTI should feel like.

I prefer MDPV/a-PVP...

RTI is a potent DRI right? it would make sense for doses to be below 5mg -cause .5mg-5mg is what the dose of Requip is for RLS and Parkonsins, ect. And it is a heavy DRI.

i normal take this via oral and nasal consumption but i was made aware of other ways ie: smoking so....
i made a small water pipe like anyone would if they where going to smoke crack and i also used it like a heroin user would use heroin
both ways are very similar to both original substance that is used that way
i mean smoking pv like crack has the same taste and feeling like crack does but is a little more harsh like using baking soda for rocking the freebase
smoking on tin foil board like heroin is very similar nothing like in taste or smell nothing like the feeling of heroin and not the addiction but simillar feelings
both ways worked for me and it is like it almost copies a different substance depending on how it is taken
you eat it then it is like xtc you snort it then it is like cocaine smoking two different ways is like crack and heroin and not sure how it is when injected as i have never injected pv i am assuming it will be similar to speed when injected

Looking for feedback... I have ordered some a-php. i never have done any rc's before but ive been a daily meth smoker for 17years. what is the recommended ROI for somebody like me and how much of it?

Looking for feedback... I have ordered some a-php. i never have done any rc's before but ive been a daily meth smoker for 17years. what is the recommended ROI for somebody like me and how much of it?

The recommended ROA is elimination via throw into basket.

Honestly I do not particularly like this compound. At sufficiently low insufflated doses (1-4mg, redose not before t+2h) it can be functionally useful, but not necessarily needs to be. Recreationally it has 0 value. Dunno about Meth, but am a fan of phet. MDPV is vastly superior imho.

I'd suggest 10mg orally, that's the most smooth come up and come down experience. Start at 10mg or lower, and don't redose.

Or, if you want to get addicted similar to smoking meth? Smoke 5mg out of a meth pipe. Then it will be all cracked out and uncontrollable fiendish and moreish. Even when you're strung out for a bit, just like with meth, you get that tiny bit more euphoria, though eventually with dysphoria, every time you take another puff.

Be careful, pace yourself, set yourself amounts out to use in a setting and then stop, don't limit your session based on the size of the bag.