• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs alpha-PHP , a-php - Has anyone got any information?

for everyone that doesn't know for vaporization method. heat very very slowly no longer than 5 seconds do not keep direct flame on it. the color should be completely clear liquid which will eventually fade to a light yellow oil. once this oil becomes a darker amber color do not smoke it. immediately clean it out/change foils/whatever your using. I've successfully dabbed the substance also. key is to not heat it up enough to be super hot like a dab but enough most of the chem will instantly vaporize. some of this will burn as soon as you begin to taste a harsh taste stop inhaling

im assuming the metabolites or chemical produced is actually a minuscule amount of pyrrolidine which is toxic. but only if the substance is burned (Can't remember the scientific term... pyrolysis?) It seems to nail the kidneys and nail them hard. I recommend massive fluid intake on binges, orange juice calcium and honey to help your kidneys. be very careful when vaporizing if it turns a very dark amber-black stop smoking always clean the pipes after a few doses. If you inhale to much of the burned shit you will notice some very nasty effects on your body later on in the binge. skin discoloration, I've experienced burning tingling itching flashes of extreme heat in areas feelings of bone joint and muscle pain urinary retention bad GI issues, surprisingly not so much with chest discomfort or breathing issues maybe slightly there. so I chalk all that up to large amounts of pyrrolidine causing kidney dysfunction and causing nerve issues because of the toxic build up from poor kidney function. I have yet to notice cola colored or red colored urine, bad smelling urine, or swelling from fluid retention. and to answer immad's question couldn't tell you never got to try mdpv. however I did get to try what I believe was A-pvp (white crystals strong vinegar smell) had a very similar yet distance taste of php but absolutely blew php out of the god damn exosphere in terms of awesome

That could be the case. I remember the MDPV I had was very impolite to my kidney. The next day I had this dull feeling in the kidney even at low insufflated doses. And the gas buildup was tremendous.

If one does not vape the a-php, but just insufflate it, how high is the probabilty that there are pyrrolidine residues ? I mean the pyrro is derived from "burning" by a dyslexic scientist I suppose. =D

considering its chemical directly in the IUPAC naming of the drug I'd say the chances are pretty high I have a very good neuroscience/pharmacology back ground and I love chem but I'm still learning though. I'm going to college for pharmacy/neuroscience/organic chem not really sure which one I'll go for in the end but I'm pretty close to being a pharm tech. But I've been studying this stuff for a few years now and from what I've gained I think this class of drugs is pretty awesome but care needs to be taken and people need to know that. I believe one of the pyrrolindinos (MPHP?) exhibited heavy rhabidomylosis which is extremely hard on kidneys I wouldn't put it past A-php to potentially be very degrading of muscle tissue but its all relative to dosage and how long you keep putting it in your body consecutively. I'm on day 7 of a binge and though my cardio feels okay I can't say the same for the rest of the body. hopefully I'll get a break in my heavy schedule to stop soon. I figured I might report my findings on this substance theres barley anything out on compared peeve or alpha-peev

Thanks for the info, man. It seems, street speed is still "healthier", even though the comedown is harsher. Be safe and take a break if possible. Also lots of magnesium is obligatory (you know that). Did you sleep in those 7 days ? Every body is different, but 7 days sounds overkill to me. I personally would not function after day 3. :sus:

I slept a decent amount and ate I hydrate like crazy and when I do my body instantly feels way better and I can do more. I wanna be done today though. I think my weird hand color change and such may be Raynauds and I also have anxiety so sitting there reading about vascular and heart diseases liver failure and kidney failure will really make ya paranoid I'm also currently dependent on benzos and they help. The thing is I lack every single medical serious symptom for any of those three things that this substance puts at risk. No severe chest discomfort very little shortness of breath no pain radiating into left neck jaw arm no swelling of hands feet ankles or legs. I'm pretty sure all the muscle weakeneess and woozyness is from the benzos anyways. I think if something was seriously wrong I'd get pretty sick very rapidly. I've seen people consume insane amounts of pyros for years without problems and in a week out of my two grams I still have a gram left plus I got stupid on benzos and wasted/burned most of it early in the week

It's time the world starts pushing for drug legalization. No drug is better or worse than the other unless it's directly highly toxic in some way. Alcohol is one of the most toxic drugs and people drink it almost their whole lives and make it through. But the truth is all these new drugs until drug use integrates into Scotty better nobody is ever going to know the truths from myths. It's all speculation

Iv and and inhalation are obviously the most addictive routes for any psychoactive. I hate when people say weed can't be an addiction because it totally can maybe not physically but still. Being a chem nerd I hate when people say all the natural stuff is good and synth is bad thats not all true. nature has created some of the deadliest molecules the world has seen.

...however I did get to try what I believe was A-pvp (white crystals strong vinegar smell) had a very similar yet distance taste of php but absolutely blew php out of the god damn exosphere in terms of awesome

Thanks, then I'll stick to the occasional MDPV use.

Update: This shit will absolutely fucking annihilate your GI system with continued use. (already have GI issues had them since I was young) so far more frequent than normal bowel habits pinching feeling through the intestines, gaseous feeling that seems to be putting some pressure on my chest. very light cramps none of the symptoms are actually very painful but I'm debating going back to the doctor (was in last Friday due to viral infection which is what I received at the end for diagnostics, yes I know its stupid to be smoking this shit with an upper resp infection but all those symptoms cleared up minus residual mucus in the nose and a bit of lung/throat congestion) they did draw blood to try and figure out what I had they said it came back with a viral infection but everything else was normal. Does anybody here know what all they look for with those tests besides illnesses? can they tell if things are off with heart, livers, kidney etc. Cause I thought the acetaminophen might have given me upper GI bleeding but when I brought this up to him he said no your test results showed no signs of blood loss. I also took a whopping hit of the shit before I went in there. Surprisingly or maybe not so much PHP is a great decongestant and pain reliever. sorry for the lengthy posts I'm just trying to give as much info on my experiences as possible.

To me it seems your rollin the dice alot more by getting some powdered shit from china then traditional street drugs. I guess its both a roll of the dice but id rather get a bag of coke heroin meth etc before i get some shit no one has tried or heard of before with some fucked up numbers and ABCs after it. Take a fuckin hair too much and thats it. Ive heard stories of people losin their mind and it not returning. Im good on that

until you get street heroin laced with fentanyl and coke is often poor quality around my parts and heavily cut with some nasty stuff. the only thing around here in quality is meth and I'm thinking php has a better chance of being less toxic to the body

pretty sure I just need a break off this shit. Can't tell if psychosis or being overly paranoid about hand and foot color and the tingly pin pricking sensations. I think it all starts looking worse and I have an anxiety attack and everything starts looking bad but if I take my mind off it and look back everything looks somewhat normal. stupid vasoconstriction

Well actually I just figured out my symptoms are actually benzo withdrawal instead of effects from the php. all the skin color changes, nerve pain burning stinging itchy ear ringing GI problems all of it. I've been on them daily for 5 months about way longer than I've used pyrovalerones. IMO benzo withdrawal is a lot more psychosis inducing than any stim lol

It totally sucks because the benzo dosage I need to keep out of WD messes more than I like to be but messes me up more when I don't take it. I'm starting to dislike doctors most of them won't have an intelligible convo with you and believe everything the FDA tells them instead of doing any hardcore research into what their prescribing. I literally got told yesterday that there won't be long term cognitive issues after I get off benzos which I know is BS especially if its not tapered properly. even though the OD risk is high barbs are probably much safer for anxiety in terms of lasting mental issues

I need a list of DOs and DO NOTs with regard to Jan reduction with this chem. ROA is vaped

Here's what I have so far:

* vape slowly to avoid burning the chem to a dark brown/amber color. The dark stuff is toxic.

* Hydrate, always. It's hard but freaking hydrate.

* Magnesium is a must. So is every other essential vitamin and mineral but Magnesium Taurate (not magnesium oxide) is a mandatory supplement. Take plenty.

* heart rate is through the roof. Blood pressure as well. What to do? Avoid beta blockers (combo may be fatal) benzos are great but I have a very high benzo tolerance to the point where I nerd 12 mg etizolam..

* clonidine seems to help. I take .400 mg when I vape this stuff. Is that ok?

* alcohol.. I only have a beer or 2 if available but usually none.

* phenibut, gabapentin (neurontin), picamilon... I take these, sometimes combined, while vaping. Is this OK?

* I try to eat but little success here. At the very least I'll have some honey

* are potent vasodilators safe or contradicted? I'm talking about the ones usually sold for impotence like yohimbine.

* the paranoia, delusions, muscle waste, man. I actually had to stop vaping this and switch to speed to calm myself down. The NRI action with these chems is seriously uncomfortable.

That said, I need more advice other than to just stay the F away from this chem, because the above isn't enough. This chem, vaped, only has a (blissful) high that lasts until you put the pipe down.

Also I sometimes vape the freebase (oil), does anyone have any comment on whether this is more caustic and/or info on toxic pyrolysis metabolites.

THANKS.

Is there anybody around with Information/Knowledge about how long alpha-PHPs provability in Human Blood and Urine Levels?

5 - 7 days, like Amphetamine, just guessin' - is that realistic?

I hope someone with Skills @ Chemistry could, perhaps based on the Pharmcology of similar Compounds like Pyrovaleron, it's main Variant, or related Chems, i.e. specifically Methylendioxypyrovalerone or a-PVP shed some light on this?

As there is a Study of MDPV availble online, were's extensive Information about it's Pharmacology, that might be useful to approximately name some realistic Values/a Timeframe...

Any input is welcome and i thank you in Advance!

Cheers!

Last edited: