• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs alpha-PHP , a-php - Has anyone got any information?

I can feel something like insects crawling.in.my skin I'm always scratching at my skin. So that's what they put in meth then

No that's the insect larva, and is to be expected, the insect lava they pulled cause it's the good stuff - you have to pay extra for the insect lava and people were getting it too cheap

I suspect about 90% of A-PHP user do not vape it properly. I haven't read through much of this thread but if most extreme care and a very intensely specific vaporization method is not cautiously implemented, the A-PHP instantly turns into a different chemical that seems incredibly toxic.

If you get it right and manage to chase it perfectly and burn the whole run clean off the foil, its effects can be very relaxing and euphoric, but i've never had a session with apvp or aphp where i didn't burn a little bit and end up in full blown panic and fear as the effects quickly turned morbidly horrific.

Many batches of the stuff are nearly impossible to vape and a lot of them will burn no matter what you do. The vapor should taste like sweet and bleachy, if it tastes burnt in any way its getting ruined.

^yes!!!! The way it melts..the way it smells when exhaled...the taste of it...

its the only way to do it. Snorting it is a waste. You have to keep the heat low. If it taste burn it is not the same it changes and the effect becomes even more moorish. I have learned to just put a small amount (crush crystals to powder) and get a big ass rip and whip it with wet q tip while blowing out the hit. IF its more than two before you blow it out you are burning that shit. You will have a long few days I promise. You don't over heat it and keep it clean you have a calm over you and man if you can ever cum in your girl on that hit wow not that is some god like shit there.

Hi there,

as I have been a regular reader of this forum for more than a year: Time for my first post!:)
OK, just another A-PHP review; I hope you'll enjoy it anyway.

I'm a 23 years old, 168cm tall pre-op tranny girl from Germany weighing 55kg. My only regular medication is HRT (Estrofem Depot and MPA Depot Subcutaneous Implants) for 2 years; more precisely put these are my new meds since my orchiectomy six months ago.

As a relatively new member of the RC-Community -I'm consuming for a little less than a year now- a cannot make comparisms concerning MDPV and A-PVP, as these compounds were already schedule I substances in Germany back then.

Here we go: I did A-PHP orally two months ago, consuming 0,5g in sum. Since then no substances whatsoever => no tolerance.

After the obligatory allergy test I vaped 7mg. OMG - This took me trough the roof!!! I never ever felt this good in all my life: INCREDIBLE EUPHORIA AND HORNINESS! This is why today I had the sex of my life. One huge never ending orgasm. So the answer to the frequently asked question "Does A-PHP improve ones libido?" is a screaming "You bet!". For me it is nearly more pleasure than I can bear...

The not that funny section: Shortly put: Craving. LOTS OF IT. No comparism with oral use - vaping is a totally different story. The urge to redose is that strong, that 30 min after the initial dose I vaped another 10mg while my husband was f...in me!!! The need to redose is THAT strong.
Now it's 7 hours after the first dose and I finally succeeded in stopping after a total consumption of 110mg. All vaped. Without the slightest tolerance.

So - is it fun? Yeah, plenty of it. But BEWARE of the fast administration routes - always use it orally first.

Cheers,

Lena

Hi there,

as I have been a regular reader of this forum for more than a year: Time for my first post!:)
OK, just another A-PHP review; I hope you'll enjoy it anyway.

I'm a 23 years old, 168cm tall pre-op tranny girl from Germany weighing 55kg. My only regular medication is HRT (Estrofem Depot and MPA Depot Subcutaneous Implants) for 2 years; more precisely put these are my new meds since my orchiectomy six months ago.

As a relatively new member of the RC-Community -I'm consuming for a little less than a year now- a cannot make comparisms concerning MDPV and A-PVP, as these compounds were already schedule I substances in Germany back then.

Here we go: I did A-PHP orally two months ago, consuming 0,5g in sum. Since then no substances whatsoever => no tolerance.

After the obligatory allergy test I vaped 7mg. OMG - This took me trough the roof!!! I never ever felt this good in all my life: INCREDIBLE EUPHORIA AND HORNINESS! This is why today I had the sex of my life. One huge never ending orgasm. So the answer to the frequently asked question "Does A-PHP improve ones libido?" is a screaming "You bet!". For me it is nearly more pleasure than I can bear...

The not that funny section: Shortly put: Craving. LOTS OF IT. No comparism with oral use - vaping is a totally different story. The urge to redose is that strong, that 30 min after the initial dose I vaped another 10mg while my husband was f...in me!!! The need to redose is THAT strong.
Now it's 7 hours after the first dose and I finally succeeded in stopping after a total consumption of 110mg. All vaped. Without the slightest tolerance.

So - is it fun? Yeah, plenty of it. But BEWARE of the fast administration routes - always use it orally first.

Cheers,

Lena
Do you have any experience with RCs or even stimulants in general from before you went on hormone therapy?

In the past I've noticed terrible side effects--heart pain, edema, and most worryingly fluid buildup in and around the lungs, when I've tried to use a stimulant in the few weeks to months after using an androgenic substance. From what I've read, androgen receptors play a role in regulating alpha adrenergic tone, and therefore a hypersensitivity to cardiovascular side effects (particularly in the kidneys) would make sense after you withdraw an androgen.

And obviously "natural" women don't have this problem because their androgen receptors are sufficiently sensitive to produce a parallel response using small quantities of endogenous androgen.
But I've always wondered how male-to-female transgenders fared in this area: after all, the exogenous hormones you take shut down endogenous T production through negative feedback, and you've developed as a male rather than as a female, so it wouldn't be logical to assume that a female-equivalent androgen dose would have the same effect on you.

Do you have any experience with RCs or even stimulants in general from before you went on hormone therapy?

In the past I've noticed terrible side effects--heart pain, edema, and most worryingly fluid buildup in and around the lungs, when I've tried to use a stimulant in the few weeks to months after using an androgenic substance. From what I've read, androgen receptors play a role in regulating alpha adrenergic tone, and therefore a hypersensitivity to cardiovascular side effects (particularly in the kidneys) would make sense after you withdraw an androgen.

And obviously "natural" women don't have this problem because their androgen receptors are sufficiently sensitive to produce a parallel response using small quantities of endogenous androgen.
But I've always wondered how male-to-female transgenders fared in this area: after all, the exogenous hormones you take shut down endogenous T production through negative feedback, and you've developed as a male rather than as a female, so it wouldn't be logical to assume that a female-equivalent androgen dose would have the same effect on you.

Stimulants are known to affect the prostate negatively, both short and long term; to varying degrees depending on the individual. From my basic knowledge this is mostly due to the adrenergic activity of the drug(s). Obviously, people with a Y chromosome (men, even transgenders) have a prostate, something double X chromosome peoples do not have.

More so, cathinone, substituted cathinones and cathinone related drugs (generally ones with the beta-ketone group being present) are known to generally be much more adrenergic in nature than their amphetamine counter parts. Adrenergic activity has linked with prostate behavior, but I don't know much more than that.

From personal experience: I am a male (cis gender) and cathinones and amphetamines increase my urinary frequency considerably. Both families of drugs make it extremely hard for me to pee (think giving birth through a straw). This side effect basically goes away completely once I have not used the drug for 20-24 hours. I have abused BOATLOADS of amphetamines and cathinones over the years (I no longer do, thank god I was able to clean up my act), and so far have not noticed any negative long term or permanent effects on my prostate or my system.

But time will tell.

I just got a different batch advertised as crystals (first brown garbage was advertised as crystals too.....) so the brown stuff must be impure or freebase - and I'm pretty sure it was damn soluble in water. What I've just seen is perfectly clear, 0 tint, crystals. Tastes similar to the brown stuff only evaporates cleaner, tastes cleaner and feels cleaner. Bleh to the other stuff.
trying to find source :-/

just for the sake anyone is to discover this chems here are my findings on research: I have experimented with a php for 4 weeks or so now, taking a dose occassionally about 3 to 4 times a week in doses of 10 to 100mg per set. conclusion: less is more! this can be said on a lot substances, but for this in any way. i found myself sometimes redosing, over 50 mg(i am bout 130 kg, 40 yo.) i only recognized misseable effects doing more than 50-60. anything above is an overdose, for me at least, not worse. no paranoia at all yet, but the comedown is not that nice than, the rush is worse not, you wont get more allert, well the skinn sensation overdosing is nice and prickeling, espessially beyound my hair.. it might be safe, but if i hear my heart beating, i tend to stay safe. if not overdosed(>50mg)-- not(no big issue with symptoms) : ) due. the substance itself forces to redos a little. essentially. vaping and snorting might leed to quick addictive behaviour (dont know if anyone can say by now, if its addictive... i guess.) every high is followed by a comedown. a php seems quite little comedownsymptoms... even in comparation to amphetamines. though, making this experiences, i turned to low doses of 10-20 mg and took them oral. beside some stimulation effects and allertnes, openly spoken, it is nice for a recreational experience, though, it does nt got any positive outcome on studying, it was possible to use, but not worse to, for studying. actually i often found myself lying on the bed and enjoying, or seeking the internet for harvesting new sources... though i learned a lot on rcs. i used to read all that literature around, but after a decade, i had to refresh some assumptions. anyway. i found myself quite often overdosed just waint or sleeping the effects to last. even triggerd sexual obsessions...well, i can live with that, hahaha, however: ) while conflicts i felt annoying, conflicts happen. i found myself getting of the situation, which is generally not my way to handle that. i felt a little more disconnected from any inner emotions, like on cannabis use, maybe.. so i behaved like a wise coward, sometimes. all in all i d say, if one does use with respect, it treats one good. over all. i also found myself trying a batch of a pvp kind of.... 4 f(

4 f(wtflour?!) pvp.. which was total shit! that was absolutely addictive. i did next a thousands of hits of drugs (only softdrugs, lsd, meskalin, n2o, weed, mdma,mdmb, phenidate, mdea, psylocibin, mda, 2-cb and the ones, 3-ce, amphetamine, even methamphtabs.., quite few coke), but never found such a harsh comedown, like with that shit! even meth, at least token orally, can be less harsh. immidiate force driving me to redose, though i found myself after only 50 mg... taken in to 4 lines(alllergy, 10, 20, 20...). into a 2 day bad mood quite depressive phase... i wont complain. but after all i flushed that batch. the first time ever.. hahaha. ever wanted to do that.. such moment questions anything. that fucking devillish mind hacking bastardous poison. shit! i think, its shit.pvp seems not worse. and compared with reports on the net here and so forth... thats totally missleads.. you might find yourself in deep trouble. if you want to stay safe, weight your day stuff in the morning, and put the rest asside deep back to da fridge.renjoy the narcotic effect on your tounge an spill throug with water. take a mint bubble gum and enjoy your head skin sensation. a php is unique as its own.. it a narcotic drug. thats what narcotic mean, doesnt?? not more not less. if there is a certain use or sense, let me know. i dont see any. yet. not for party(especially, music doesnt kick in on this stuff well). not for sex. not even chanting arorund. noc power concentration that lasts, no experience to remember really, ok a short gain on self esteem, maybe. is senseless surfing sense? {good question, thanks, welcome, your talking to yourself, even you..shut up. i will do the rest of the gram in the next month, which is still 0,4 or so, and then im done with it. my 3 cent. lost a lot ppl in the past 20 years. quitting drugs, or just shooting them out, getting crazy. essentially, legalize php, and keep pvp out of office. my opinion: dont binge, dont snort, dont iv, dont vape or smoke chems(think bout that methheads and crack szene... ). thats all in the short circle of reinforcement. short kick searching selfish missuse. and think before you take it. no responsible user must touch any ~zioPAN tripstoppers, as he does not overdo. owning some might be an option, but there is a drastical develpment, i find. thats a shity trend. more in the us, eu also in the less developed poor aereas as well, i guess, from my view. i see a lot ppl doing benzo shit, a way down. anyway, a few hits of weed might bei ok. though i didnt combine much yet with my php. just stay safe and get a life and rave a lot!! and dont mess the scenes call. every victim is a shame and no loss!! prepare yourself to die or think: Mr.Dosed2Hard darwin matters.

hey guys I recently picked up a gram of supposed a-php I say supposed because god knows what stimulant they actually sell you lol especially when buying form DNM vendors. small amounts vaped provided extreme euphoria very compulsive. Went through the whole gram in about two weeks doing some every day. I noticed that if I heated it a little to much It would numb my mouth tongue and lips for 15 minutes. is this typical of a-pvp/a-php

New Batch, after quite a few (too long!) months with me fallin' in love with the -Brown powderish' stuff- of thee beloved alpha-PHP, beautiful clear to yellow-tinted small Crystals and damn, this stuff is pure as fuck and even somewhat different in effects (being more motivational, really motivational!) and from what i remember and even though most ppl say, the white'ish or the crystalline Batches should be superior, this one is way more potent but strangely not as rushy @ the onset, i.e. no euphoria for me (thnx to ADHD) but strongly stimulating!

With this being said, afaik remember the Brown stuff at least (dunno how and why) provided some feelin' of well-being, nothing really euphoric but not non-euphoric (somewhat in the middle of FX), but this Chemical i just had the Chance to aquire and do some experimentation after the Honeymoon with the one and only other Batch i had, this stuff is -as already mentioned- much more, MUCH MUCH MORE (!) potent -what doesn't changes the fact i have to high-dose it, just as i know it from every other Stimulant, ADHD once again!- and so should last some while longer.

Whatever, on a sidenote, i remember havin' a REALLY (!!!) good crystalline Variant of alpha-PVP (equipotent to this a-PHP i share sum time with atm) being, for me just to a much different, but nevertheless on the euphoria-side providin' some really good vibes - nothing like the hours filled with laughter THC induce i rarely do nowadays, which is sheer impossible to exceed, but yeah, it was something i call euphoria, to a degree...

Damn, how fuck'd up it is, havin' not only big Daddy PV being literally wiped-out from this planet, perhaps in the DN-Universe (i dunno but guess), probably is for Earth's Population no more to be seen again, but also the a-PHP and -PVP being scheduled in it's originating Country, hence the good Batches are gone in a time not too Long in the future (FACT!)!

The other ones, as the ones being synthesized in the EU, are from my experience just as others confirm'd, nothing like the ones being made in China (which is the same for, needless to say, MXE as a very well-known example, but also most other Compounds afaik).

So this is the shitty kinda, as hard as it is, thing we, the "Crazies", as so much ppl never learned to enjoy, have to deal with and at least for the rest of what's left of the Chinese-Stuff being here and there, but not all too easy to find, Synths being left. Btw, and refer to the pplz never "learned" to love the Pyrovalerone-relatives, well, i with 200% certainty do say, it's just the exact evolutionary process making the brain able to work with, whatever Chemical i know, so i think it's the same for everyone else - so the Compound of choice need to tickle the Receptors 1st for some time, to actually have a good, or in my case, time filled with much more Motivation and the needed Energy to do what has to be done, i.e. from cleaning my Apartment to being able having appointments and be free of anxiety and -a godbless- be with the ppl i meet, in time! And this is, not as usually with me Doofy in 7/10, perhaps even 8 times being way too late - which means, i lost what could have been Bonus-, Karma-Points, like when in search for a new Job, when being too late is not expected and rarely tolerated!

Thnx once again to (?), ADHD, what else?

Stay safe ppl!

Last edited:
I'm jealous. Tempted to pick up some "PV" like compound after reading the last post.

But I won't. MDPV used to be a daily functional stimulants for me. Used it for a long time until something changed in me. Now I have no self control when it comes to stimulants, especially stimulants of the PV variety.

Once I get the tiniest of doses inside of me I am instantly off the races vaping hit after hit until it's all gone (then feverishly ordering more before crashing).

I don't know how I did it for so long... keeping things seemingly under control. I know that is not possible for me anymore. Many many failed attempts at returning to functional use can attest to that.

I tried alpha-php twice since it came out. The first time I am fairly certain what I received was actually aphp. I enjoyed it. A lot. The second batch I am convinced was actually apvp instead... didn't enjoy it as much but ultimately it didn't matter; stim use, regardless of the actual stim used, will always take me to the same place. Not somewhere my sober self wants to be.

All I can say (after extensive drug experience in general) Be damn careful with pyros. I could agree with the claims if a-php is burned it gets broken down into some nasty metabolite, seems to heavily hit the adrenals. really bad gas build up and chronic constipation- this can attribute to some of the higher heart rate and bp possibly? psychosis and paranoia will def be prevalent after two days of use sleep or no sleep

Gas build up I know from MDPV (orally and insufflated). Can some expert chim in and comment ? Are the metabolites predictable ?

im assuming the metabolites or chemical produced is actually a minuscule amount of pyrrolidine which is toxic. but only if the substance is burned (Can't remember the scientific term... pyrolysis?) It seems to nail the kidneys and nail them hard. I recommend massive fluid intake on binges, orange juice calcium and honey to help your kidneys. be very careful when vaporizing if it turns a very dark amber-black stop smoking always clean the pipes after a few doses. If you inhale to much of the burned shit you will notice some very nasty effects on your body later on in the binge. skin discoloration, I've experienced burning tingling itching flashes of extreme heat in areas feelings of bone joint and muscle pain urinary retention bad GI issues, surprisingly not so much with chest discomfort or breathing issues maybe slightly there. so I chalk all that up to large amounts of pyrrolidine causing kidney dysfunction and causing nerve issues because of the toxic build up from poor kidney function. I have yet to notice cola colored or red colored urine, bad smelling urine, or swelling from fluid retention. and to answer immad's question couldn't tell you never got to try mdpv. however I did get to try what I believe was A-pvp (white crystals strong vinegar smell) had a very similar yet distance taste of php but absolutely blew php out of the god damn exosphere in terms of awesome

Also I might add... whoever synthesized these sadistically enchanting and amazing set of bastard drugs... well to keep it PG fuck that guy =)