Status
Not open for further replies.
LSD 52 = The USS Pearl Harbor
LSD 42 = The USS Germantown
LSD 25 = The USS San Marcos

I looked it up on the internets.

headliner2007 said:
As I am not a ignorant fool.

I am not going to quote some flakey document that anyone can find on the internet..

Information on the internet is not hard data...

I have done ALD-52..

Have you heard of lsd-52?

Or LSD-42?

They all exist, but your not going to find that information on erowid..

If you look closeley Erowid has alot of factuall errors..

Chemicals are displaced and mixed up, and spelld wrong.

Heroin is Heroin, Diectylmorphine.. is morphine..

Look closely youll see what i mean.

Its a puzzle for you.

To enjoy.

if you like puzzles.

The internet is a good way to get your junior year state report done..

But when it comes to psychedelics.. it will give you names of drugs.. but the rest of the info is wrong....

GHB is not Rohypnol, GHB is not Ruffies, Ruffies is not Rohypnol. Rohypnol is related to flunitrazepam..

Thats a common misconception.

Found on the internet.

there is so much thats wrong with what you said

headliner2007 said:
ALD-52 is a psychedelic that is "like" lsd.

But it has a completely different psychedelic effect...

And it only works if you dose up on LSD before taking your hit of ALD.

If not the ALD-52 will just fizz off.

That is just blatanly wrong. In none of the old trip reports about ALD-52 does it mention taking LSD first. And how would a drug "fizz out" if you didn't take another drug first? That doesn't make any sense. ;)

Have you heard of lsd-52?

Or LSD-42?

They all exist, but your not going to find that information on erowid..

Only in the realms of myth & misinformation. LSD-25 is called that because it was the 25th lysergic acid derivative synthed by Hoffman; numbers 1-24 and 26 onward will not be LSD, so it's incorrect to use LSD-42 or any such thing as compound 42 of the series will not be LSD but some other lysergic acid derivative.

Not as many in such a short space as your post, eg...

Heroin is Heroin, Diectylmorphine.. is morphine..

Heroin is the old (German derived) name for diacetylmorphine, which these days gets contracted down to diamorphine. Morphine does not contain any O-acetyl groups

Chemicals are displaced and mixed up, and spelld wrong.

You mean like Diectylmorphine instead of diacetylmorphine?

I believe this is the winner of this month's (possibly this year's) 'hoist by their own petard' competition =D

As I am not a ignorant fool.

Can you provide references to back this statement (and not just some flakey internet document)? =D

PS Making statements like the following two (both about ALD-52, but from different threads)...

headliner2007 said:
ALD is Nothing like LSD at all.

and

headliner2007 said:
ALD-52 is a psychedelic that is "like" lsd.

do nothing to make you seem like a credible source, so until proven otherwise, we'll wait for someone who has actually taken ALD-52 (1-acetyl LSD) to add to the discussion

Last edited:
I have been sold DOx as LSD in blotter form. Not cool. I was ready to break some arms..

Too funny, F&B. I've actually taken sunshine, many many years ago. Over the years I wondered where it came from. Initially, I thought it was Richard Kemp's product (Operation Julie), but the dosage doesn't match.

I suspect that what I had was from the Brotherhood of Eternal Love, pressed as orange tabs from LSD supplied by the mysterious Ron Stark's European labs, using Kemp's super-pure formula .

Scully is apparently writing an autobiography, so if that ever comes out we might learn the truth.

^ Well I mean,a post going on about a site's inaccuracy & spelling of drug names when you don't spell them correctly yourself is just asking for to have the piss ripped out of it...

I think this discussion has run it's course.

If anyone has an issue with that PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.