View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

ALD-52? Refined, cleaner lsd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what he means. I've had true-blue LSD as well as two batches of what was most definitely not LSD, and with LSD, yes - the trip was over at hour 7-8, but the warm, fuzzy afterglow / energy lingers until I fall asleep. It's awesome! I usually feel it for a couple days afterwards. It is a very noticeable alteration, and feels like a mild and mildly psychedeliscized opioid high. It is almost worth the time and money you put into a trip itself.

Yeah, I always feel the afterglow of LSD until I get a good sleep in, pretty much no matter how long it's been. And since LSD is one of the things I really can't sleep on, it can be up to 24 hours for sure. Granted I'm not tripping at 24 hours, but I can definitely tell I've taken LSD recently.

Surely the microgram bulletin would have identified any LSM going around the country since they perform so many CG/MS work ups on seized blotter samples.

Well according to microgram most of the LSD these days is DOx.

And that is complete Bullshit.

If they cant find LSD, i doubt they can find LSM.

Delsyd said:
Well according to microgram most of the LSD these days is DOx.
And that is complete Bullshit........
I think that's a tribute to the folks who like acid. It's imperative that the DEA don't get any/many leads through seizures - they can all too easily lead to the source, and the chemists (of whom there are few) can all too easily end up in jail for a very long time. Like life in US or 20 years in UK :\.

This is a good staus quo to keep. let's all do our bit and be careful :)

Well, even the DEA realizes that the distribution network surrounding LSD is not the same as the one surrounding other drugs, even other synthetic chemicals like MDMA or what have you...

i'd just like to add that i too never FULLY COMPLETELY TOTALLY come down until i go to sleep. i usually still have some psychedelic feeling until then, though it gets very subtle.

i have dropped alot of acid, and that effect is pretty consistent. i most certainly do not fuck around with getting sold DOx in the guise of LSD.

feelgoodhit said:
i most certainly do not fuck around with getting sold DOx in the guise of LSD.

As should no one. I really wonder who is doing the selling cause they do not hang around my scene, they would get their ass beat and run the fuck off lot. I've never once seen DOx on sale as LSD. But I hear about it over and over again on the Internet. Makes you wonder.

^On the internet I guess there is always anonymity of sorts....I haven't seen any DOx at doofs in aus either to be honest. Every blotter I've taken in my time has been LSD. There must just be a few dodgy fucks out there doing it grr

seen it happen MANY times, know many different people who had DOx experiences with alot of different blotters.

it got so severe in my circles that i posted a long myspace bulletin/blog with detailed information on DOx's, links to erowid, etc. people thought they were getting "REALLY good acid"!

although one time i heard something on the subject that made me really happy. an acquaintance of mine told me that he had recently tried DOC... i asked him, how did he know it was DOC? he said, "it said so right on the blotter."

Last edited:
^I have heard of that (or those) at least.

ALD-52 is a psychedelic that is "like" lsd.

But it has a completely different psychedelic effect...

And it only works if you dose up on LSD before taking your hit of ALD.

If not the ALD-52 will just fizz off.

As I am not a ignorant fool.

I am not going to quote some flakey document that anyone can find on the internet..

Information on the internet is not hard data...

I have done ALD-52..

Have you heard of lsd-52?

Or LSD-42?

They all exist, but your not going to find that information on erowid..

If you look closeley Erowid has alot of factuall errors..

Chemicals are displaced and mixed up, and spelld wrong.

Heroin is Heroin, Diectylmorphine.. is morphine..

Look closely youll see what i mean.

Its a puzzle for you.

To enjoy.

if you like puzzles.

The internet is a good way to get your junior year state report done..

But when it comes to psychedelics.. it will give you names of drugs.. but the rest of the info is wrong....

GHB is not Rohypnol, GHB is not Ruffies, Ruffies is not Rohypnol. Rohypnol is related to flunitrazepam..

Thats a common misconception.

Found on the internet.

headliner2007 said:
And it only works if you dose up on LSD before taking your hit of ALD.

This, I highly doubt.

FWIW, I highly doubt this too:

I have done ALD-52.

Don't believe everything you hear, particularly when you're hearing it from people with a commercial interest in the outcome.

Well im going to enjoy my ald-52.

And your not.

Fine?

Fine with me.

And im also going to drop out of this shit, into 1967.

Im leaving..

Youll meet my friends soon.

while i go enjoy my ALD-19
8)

whats happening to our community here?

I know I shouldn't make fun of linguistic inaccuracies, and normally wouldn't, but since this guy is out to correct us all ............

headliner2007 said:
As I am not a ignorant fool..................If you look closeley Erowid has alot of factuall errors............Chemicals are displaced and mixed up, and spelld wrong.
............ I coudn't resist just this once ;)

...Found on the internet.
Well, congratulations on discovering that the tubes of the interweb can be used to search for information; you must feel like Christopher Columbus--you discovered something millions of people already knew about ;). However, none of the information above had any type of relevance to the discussion of ALD-52.

Status
Not open for further replies.