• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

AL-LAD Now available in UK

A load (or burden) borne by the body.

For example, if a psychedelic drug makes you want to puke, the puking is usually considered "bodyload".

An equivalent term is: physical side effects.

There are no stupid questions.

A load (or burden) borne by the body.

For example, if a psychedelic drug makes you want to puke, the puking is usually considered "bodyload".

An equivalent term is: physical side effects.

There are no stupid questions.

Ah cheers, thanks Knock

Anyone noticed a strange sort of motion sickness feeling on Al-lad that you don't get on LSD? Not nausea as such - but if you move a little too quickly you need to pause a while to let it settle.

Sounds like vertigo or some sorta middle ear disruption.

Out of fear of nausea I almost always dose psyches on an empty stomach. Although I personaly have not found it so necessary with Al-Lad, I still do it on auto-pilot. Then when Al strarts coming on I get REAL fucking hungry & usually eat something as soon as the trip as settled in. Being starving hungry & eating well on psychedelics is not at all an unusual combination for me/my lot.

Maybe try having something in your stomach or even, try eating once it's come on properly, Ismene?

it seems to be a rarity but I always get hungry as fuck on psych's. I think pretty much every one I took gave me extreme munchies at some point.

It`s very nice at the time but I don't remember anything next day. Not a thing?

The only other drug that does that to me is molly.

I too noticed no degradation of effect taking it again the next night.

Took 2 one night but cant say it was any stronger and I don't get much visually.

Found 200ug to be an ideal fun dose, visual (more than expected), good length of time at the peak, laughing my head off at nothing lol " After the 300ug mark it gets very heady indeed if u r not an experienced tripper so if u want a more psycaelic trip aim for at least 300-350ug. A very old friend took 3 of the 150ug tabs with a friend and one of the friends had a complete meltdown and has said 'she will never trip again!' Be careful with this, its not quite as forgiving as u may think!
LSZ sounds very similar to LSD so not too bothered with this. R RC sites still selling AL-LAD or was only one batch made?

MM/PTCH: please don't take my word for it being boring, knock's right tbh. I'm appear to be pretty broken when it comes to drugs and I doubt my experience is standard.

I will say tho, that even at a low functional dose of 1g, dried liberties still give me a nice body buzz and lovely colour enhancement and puts a smile on my face everytime.

I forgot to mention re AL LAD tho, that within 15 minutes of taking the first one, I got a lump in the side of my throat after I put it in my mouth, SL, And it pretty much stayed with me until I fell alseep. It just felt like it was stuck there; around the back of the tonsil or vocal chord area (it wasn't, and I later swallowed the tab after about 20 minutes SL). It was really annoying and impossible to forget about.

NerdB did a search and apparently someone else in one of the BL AL LAD threads mentioned the same thing happening to him, so maybe it was an allergy thing?

This happen to anyone else?
Yes. First time I took 1p. Underdosed. I like the sound of this. It's sad to see so many names here that no longer post on bl and worse that a number will never ever do so again.