European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

AL-LAD Now available in UK

rainey

Bluelighter
Seems this chemical is now available in the uk and is getting rave reviews.

I just purchased some of this myself but have yet to sample it.

Very little mention on BL and search produces the following:

The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
An old'un but a good 'un. I saw one of my lesser used (but respectable) vendors selling this this morning.

The second I get the chance, I'm all over it, sounds like a beautiful chemical

blotter. Just ordered a quantity, ever optimistic, me!

I heard it's being cooked up in giant lanterns & Sinbad is the main source for it.

Seriously though it's damn expensive & seems odd to me the 2C analogues go under 12 months control then this pops up

Not that expensive is it really? Acid always cost me £5 a tab...

Knock I've only seen it for sale in weight, I am yet to check my usual vendor site to see if they have it on blotter though.

I've still got a ok bit of 4AcO DMT left over before I go shopping again & though I've read a few good TR on it & said in a post before had a chat in RL to someone who used some in marriage counselling with great results, I don't fancy being some Lysergic space monkey ;)

Last edited:
Not that expensive is it really? Acid always cost me £5 a tab...

it was 2.50 a tab, or 5 for a tenner on the south coast, and in the Midlands, (often freely handed out at techno parties in Brum in early 90's)

I was shocked about 2-3 years ago I bought 25 (disappointingly weak) tabs and they cost me a 5er each.

Actually I was offered blotter down here a couple of years ago for 2 quid each.

Can't do it any more, just too long lasting. DMT is the only psych I'll do now.

I'm seeing it at 150ug per dose on blotter. Without divulging prices, one suspects that it could be had cheaper

Heard about this ages ago, the vendor who bought you RTI shit, planned to put it on to breath strips so it melts on your tongue, haha

I still can't believe you can just buy all these new drugs online. All those "just say no" lectures throughout school and college, and now you can find them on google. Crazy times.

Just read Sepher's report on Erowid and AL-LAD certainly sounds the bee's knee's.

Does anyone think they're doing this to kill off the black market? I'm sure it's been discussed many times... apologies... I've neglected the drug market for a few years...

I still can't believe you can just buy all these new drugs online. All those "just say no" lectures throughout school and college, and now you can find them on google. Crazy times.

Just read Sepher's report on Erowid and AL-LAD certainly sounds the bee's knee's.

Does anyone think they're doing this to kill off the black market? I'm sure it's been discussed many times... apologies... I've neglected the drug market for a few years...

Doing what to kill it off? AL-LAD or legals in general?

shit is too close in price to legit acid for my liking

not worth the risk of getting it and having it be 25I all over again

interested in hearing from anyone who's taken it though

I agree with Mailmonkey in part, I'm getting a bit too old for long drawn out trips also.
In my youth I loved it but I did some Escaline a few months ago & it was way to long for me these days, hitting the 11 hour mark & still not baseline is not my idea of fun anymore.

I named that stuff "Eternity" as that's what it felt like.

i'll report asap.

I love the drawn out lsd comedown, love it love it <3