• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ad seen 'NZ Herbals' "now available in Australia" wtf?

katmeow said:
Originally Posted by tadfish
wonder whats in that Mash?
trippy BZP like chemical?
anyone know

Just looking at their site, the only thing they list clearly is that the products contain PHENYLALANINE (wow ;)), but on some of the package images you can make out BZP.

Anyway, just sent them an email as an 'interested consumer' to see what they say about sending it to Aust if it is BZP.
Nup Mash doesn't contain BZP (Benzylpiperazine), however it does contain another type of Piperazine: Flipiperazine (PFPP / p-Fluorophenylpiperazine) - 37.5mg/capsule
It's apparantly a newly synthesized drug still legal worldwide.
It's a Psychedelic Relaxant, and apparantly will make you sick if taken with alcohol.

You'd think i know what im talking about, but i just know how to google ;)

Last edited:
i love party pills, they dont give me a hangover either
red hearts, whizzers and majik r my favs
red hearts = 200/110 BZP/TFMPP
majik= 100/290 BZP/TFMPP plus piper nigrum/tyrosine/phenylalanine
whizzers r pure 300mg BZP
2 whizzers feels like a point of meth to me

Well much to my suprise, my package of those pills arrived from new zealand, they had been opened and resealed by customs, I was expecting that to happen.
The pack contained a 3 pack of " x extreme energy pills " the ingredients of that pill are nothing special expect for cayenne pepper.

Also contained a 3 pack of " dark angel " a 100% pure esensory tablet, which contains 105mg of BZP , an additional 120 mg of piperazine and antioxident booster. in that packet there was also 2 recovery pills that contain 5htp, vitaimin b,c,e and amino acid.

There was also a cd in the package as well, haven't listened to it yet
I haven't had this particular brand of tablet before, so don't know what to expect, will report back when I try them.

mister duck, please do!

I am also intrigued by comments about "bad comedowns". I want some elaboration on that please.

Think chronically exaggerated alcohol type hangover. Funnily enough this is aklso aggravated by alcohol.

My worst ever bzp type hangover came after taking 6 goood stuff on an empty stomach after an exam. Lets just say extreme nausea, inability to eat, throbbing crushing headache, extreme dizziness, lethargy, insane termperature fluctuations and insomnia can go on for much longer than you would think possible.

Many other people report these type of hangovers off just a small dose of bzp which i do not share. It will be down to the individual.

My package came today as well. Not sure when I'll give them a try tho.

I wonder what the comedown from the Dark Angel pills is going to be like if I dont take the 2 orange ones after. I'm thinking the orange ones might be good to save for after a night of mdma?

Last edited:
I am thinking about getting dark angel because that appears to be the strongest. I guess the key is not to drink any alcohol before and keep hydrated (as per usual), and take the recovery pill after. Although if seratonin is not depleted in any way, I don't see the point of needing any 5-htp. I would have thought a good multi-vitamin pill would do.

Morissey keep us posted?
anyone else tried dark angle? whats in it?

tadfish said:
Morissey keep us posted?
105mg BZP, 120mg other Piperazine & Antioxidant booster. Note: Contains Phenylalanine

tadfish said:
Morissey keep us posted?

I havn't taken them yet. There is a good chance I will take them tomorrow night. I will take them with my girlfriend, so I will have 2 and she can have the other... hope thats enough. I'll make sure to post my impressions :)

Be prepared for a healthy dose of potential nausea...thats an awful lot of 'other piperazine', though you may find you thoroughly enjoy it.

Make sure you have had some sleep, you arent exhausted in any way, you have food in your stomach and you can sip juice or water as you are doing it.

I can't believe it... I woke up with a sore throat and have been coughing up a lot of mucus all day. I'll try the dark angels on the weekend now =/

I have tried the red devils and the xtreme energy pills which included the recovery pills. I normally have a few drinks during the night but not anything rediculous and always ensure tha ti am well hydrated. The next day after one night in particular was shocking i couldn't get out of bed and was extremely scattered, couldn't eat etc etc.

anyone tried jax or devils?
I didn't find the pills the good stuff bad at all.
what mg of bzp and other piperzines did you have?

Hmm, well on Fri night, I tried the 3 dark angels over a period of about 6 hours.and it wasn't a pleasnt experience to say the least:\
First of all, I tried them on a empty stomach, I had maybe 4 alcholic drinks.
Took the first one about 10:30. 2 hours later, still feeling nothing, so then in my stupidity had the other 2, and lets just say i wish I hadn't of had the other 2. The come up, was quite nasty actually,, felt a bit sick, light headed, even though I was hullincating at one point. There was no actual peak as such as per say, I did feel a bit more awake and talkative, Didn't really have any loved up moments really either. Come to think of it, I can't really remember much of the night.

The next day I do remember lying in bed trying to sleep at about 6:30, and not I know I didn't get much sleep until maybe 10:30, then fast forward to about 8:30pm sat night, I awake up not knowing where the fuck I am, feeling like absolute shit, feeling quite scattered and on the verge of wanting to make myself throw up. I get up try to eat something, eat 2 bits of toast, at this stage, im still feel like I haven't slept yet. so I take a sleeping tablet in hope of getting sleep. get to to sleep about 9 ish,

Next day about 2:30 I wake up again feeling quite sick and rather scattered 8), I have never been this sketchy and scatterd like this before, I don't think I will be trying or buying any more new zealand herbs

2 hours later, still feeling nothing, so then in my stupidity had the other 2

Those dark angels aren't designed to be be double dropped. And alcohol competes for the water in your body with the piperazines. Water is essential

l-tryptophen is better than 5htp, 500mgs would of been great for the next day. also l-tyrosine would have given you a better 'peak' and helped the next day.

I don't think I will be trying or buying any more new zealand herbs

they are not herbs.

onz said:
Those dark angels aren't designed to be be double dropped. And alcohol competes for the water in your body with the piperazines. Water is essential

l-tryptophen is better than 5htp, 500mgs would of been great for the next day. also l-tyrosine would have given you a better 'peak' and helped the next day.

they are not herbs.

Yeah I know all of the dangers of double dumping those types off pills, curosity got the better of me actually

yeah I know they aren't herbs, just the first word that came into my head.