• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ad seen 'NZ Herbals' "now available in Australia" wtf?

a couple of guys i no went ta nz and bought these "party drugs" that what the called them... from the bottleshop... they reckon they were like xtc it says only hav 2 but they had like 6 or so and reckon that was a similar feeling ta one pill... they come is speedy, trippy and heaps of different types... is this the same stuff???

A believe Diet drinks contain Aspartame which breaks down into Phenylalanine which is why the warning is there for Phenylketonurics.

anyone hear tried the trippy and phycadelic party pills.
i am soo curious to find out whats in them. cause they don't say one any web pages i have looked at. and i have google my google off google google :/
whats is party pills like Mash?
anyone?

Here

and here

are a couple of threads on bzp and methylone, but if you do a search on bzp or nz herbals or something like that then you'll get more of what you want.

I tried BZP on a snowboarding trip to Queenstown last year, you can buy it from the bottle shop. Dropped 3 in a night and was fucking wired. Very speedy and lots of fun. The comedown was terriable tho, worst comedown i have ever had.

worse comdown ever fuck have you had any other comedowns?
its fuck all try comin down off alot of acid

^Actually I agree with Barborsor. The comedown I got off BZP was so bad that I'll never try it again. Can't say that for acid - yeah it's a bumpy ride down but at least the high is worth it.

surely these are best avoided if you already live in the land of plenty?

Phenylalanine can also be turned into #@*%" and %$*@$^! and can be purchased at health shops in big amounts. It is oftenly used by body builders

^ goodfella is referring to decarboxylation of phenylalanine to produce amphetamine. However, unlike pseudo--> meth, the chemical reduction / methylation procedures are not one step processes, nor "over the counter" for other chemicals required. Reported difficulties associated with decarboxylation no-doubt reflects why it is seldom reported (at present) in forensic profiling.

Despite being available from health outlets, phenylalanine is a recognised drug precursor, as it is listed as a cat# 2 on the Code of Practice for Supply Diversion into Illicit Drug Manufacture. This means anyone purchasing through a chemical supplier without an account must complete an End User Declaration. Major suppliers of the health market are also well aware of the potential for diversion.

I believe that if market demand isn't reduced, in the advent of pseudo becoming increasingly unavailable, great efforts will be put into developing a sustainable means to convert phenylalanine to amphetamine.

LSD comedown? Whatever are you on about?
Nice shower, bit of food and 10 hours of blissful sleep and awaken to feel refreshed and recharged. It's all in your head...not like you're eating meth or anything.

Fry-d- said:
I bet yours isn't the only one sparked by the placement of this add %)

Got an email back:

Hi Kat,

Yes that is correct, in certain parts of Australia we can send our
products - we have a license to send product over to NSW, Victoria,
Western Australia, Tasmania & Northern Territory.

If you have any more questions please don’t hesitate to ask.

Which is basically what the site said anyway.

What's the status of BZP in Aust - is it legally sold anywhere here (not sourcing, just interested in the status) or are you just able to import limited amounts?

This thread was discussing the fact that it is banned in QLD and in this thread one of the posters said it was illegal in NSW. However the fact that this company has said that they have a license to send their product here, and are quite open about discussing it, seems interesting.

what did you find soo badabout the comedown?
was it the being drained
some acid has worse comedowns than others.
i have had some horrible acid comedowns. usually the bad ones involve multiply hits of acid dropped multply times. being awake too long. and being completely drained and wanted to sleep bu not being able to. and then all those horrible realities dawn on you.

I was told Australia had some Federal Law which said that anything with a similar pharmacological effect to any listed drug was illegal. Can anybody post a link to such a law?

You may be thinking of the analog act info can be found here http://www.legislation.nsw.gov.au/fragview/inforce/act+226+1985+sch.1+0+N

this is the part you are probably interested in.

Any substance that is an analogue of a drug prescribed in this Schedule, being a substance that has psychotropic properties, is not separately specified in this Schedule and is, in relation to the drug, any of the following:

(a) a structural isomer having the same constituent groups as the drug,
(b) a structural modification obtained in one or more of the following ways:
(i) the replacement of up to 2 carbocyclic or heterocyclic ring structures with different carbocyclic or heterocyclic ring structures,
(ii) the addition of hydrogen atoms to 1 or more unsaturated bonds,
(iii) the addition of 1 or more of the following groups having up to 6 carbon atoms in any alkyl residue, namely, alkoxy, cyclic diether, acyl, acyloxy, monoalkylamino and dialkylamino groups,
(iv) the addition of 1 or more of the following groups having up to 6 carbon atoms in the group and being attached to oxygen, namely, alkyl, alkenyl and alkynyl groups (for example, ester groups and ether groups),
(v) the addition of 1 or more of the following groups having up to 6 carbon atoms in the group and being attached to nitrogen, sulphur or carbon, namely, alkyl, alkenyl and alkynyl groups,
(vi) the addition of 1 or more of the following groups, namely, halogen, hydroxy, nitro and amino groups,
(vii) the replacement of 1 or more of the groups specified in subparagraphs (iii)–(vi) with 1 or more other groups so specified,
(viii) the conversion of a carboxyl or an ester group into an amide group.

i had some BZP last night with mushrooms. and had fuck all of a comedown. like i fell fine today and i drank piss all day and night. dont know what people go on about. i had to 2 caps of the good stuff. you guys should try better brands.

The good stuff contains bzp and tfmpp. It is responsible for the worst hangovers ive ever had in higher doses than you are talking about.

My previous boss was looking at exporting bzp based products to australia, but was informed that while it wasnt specifically banned, a federal law similar to which starboy just referred would catch bzp...im unaware of any further details, but he ceased his enquiries and no longer considers such a program as potentially legal.

Party pills may also contain flippiperazine (apparently not mcpp but a new chemical) or tfmpp. Generally pills containing bzp will also contain tfmpp, but there are products that only contain bzp, whilst there are no products i know of that only contain tfmpp.

Products like mash, as mentioned earlier, contain flippiperazine.

The effects are nothing like lsd, but are rather more like a very visual stimulant with some potentially very uncomfortable side effects.

Unless bzp is able to get over there i wouldnt bother at all. bzp by itself sits well with many people, but in tandem with tfmpp, very few people have gotten into it once the novelty has worn off.

Cyberdyne's experience with that particular product is fairly representative of other comments made and Cyberdyne's boss' experience with checking it out properly legally is also representative of other legal opinions I've heard. Be careful.